Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial (29763 Views)

Defection To APC: Sack Andy Uba In 24 Hours, Senate PDP Caucus Tells Saraki / Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
They gave him that title, forreal? I think Saraki should take another approach to this, or else the kind of ignominy that would end his case is gonna be massive.

VivianUdeogu:
Why are we Igbos the only one supporting Saraki? Even his people in Kwara state have opposed him but we seem to be the only one supporting him. Some of my Ummuna brothers have even gone ahead to give him a Chieftaincy title as the new Eze Ndigbo of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Fmartin(m): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Common sense is nt common fr some politicians

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by kunle75(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Kyase:

You wey know...... grin

Shoro yin niyen
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by ogmaskman: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Goke7:
which court is left for saraki to try his luck now?

Sharia court and customary court of appeal. I hear they now run to ECOWAS court this days. If all of these fail I trust he will try his luck at the ICC..

2 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Olushta: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Let him go to customary court or Sharia court of appeal.

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by fortunes0215(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
U wan kill am. This one too much nw.
dridowu:
Poor him

[img]http://gif.co/uiq8.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by nacoteck: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
All that Saraki could not get jumping from one court to the other in the quest to stop his trial, now he wants to use his power as the senate president with his birds of the fellow to amend and wittle down the power of CCT to try criminal cases, meaning the whole of Nigeria can be shut down because one man is facing trial, they just want to bend the rule for Saraki to escape justice. What a nation, it's a slap on the face of we ordinary nigerians..our nation is in our hands to rescue from this rogues, we must not keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by tarekamos: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
izospindle:
saraki reminds me of Jonathan......because it is obvious the gods are not on his side....he would have been patient and not push him self to the spot light since he has so many worms in this closet ......i don't think he will survive

Survive ke? How does he want to survive it? Saraki ti wo ile agbon, o si di dandan ki agbon ko ta. Justice Kufarati was his last hope. Come next sitting, if they like they should take light, tamper with the generator, the trial will go on with rechargeable lamps. Kwara pple must be delivered from generational political and social slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by tarekamos: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
Goke7:

Sharia court, but he wouldn't even though he's a muslim. This is because if found guilty, his two hands will be cut off.
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by adukenny(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
The class of people who supporting Saraki (Mr Corruption) are either a fraudster, 419, Kidnappers, Prostitutes, Militants, Boko-Haram, Pipeline Vandals, Economic saboteurs, Political brigands, Ritualists, Cultists, ungodly individual. Monkeys (Nairaland wailers), Now check where you belong...

3 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Goke7: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
tarekamos:

Sharia court, but he wouldn't even though he's a muslim. This is because if found guilty, his two hands will be cut off.

grin haba I no dey o
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by omenka(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
...Saraki should hire PA Chukwudi44, and let them proceed to the Biafran Court Of Appeal for justice..

You and Modath no go kill person for this forum. Rotflmao!!

"Biafran Court of Appeal" kwa. gringringrin

Kai!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by omenka(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
modath:

Tennis or basketball court, any court na COURT. tongue
So na who go come preside for there- referee?? Na so your mouth bad reach Mo?? cheesy

The comments on the first page literally cracked my ribs! grin

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by eligibility: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
izospindle:
saraki reminds me of Jonathan......because it is obvious the gods are not on his side....he would have been patient and not push him self to the spot light since he has so many worms in this closet ......i don't think he will survive

How do you expect a betrayal like saraki to survive?
He will be disgraced out of office soonest by the special grace of GOD.
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Doyin2(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Goke7:

Ecowas court grin grin grin
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by modath(f): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
omenka:
So na who go come preside for there- referee?? Na so your mouth bad reach Mo?? cheesy

The comments on the first page literally cracked my ribs! grin

Na Atiku, he is squarely on both sides. grin

As for my mouth, NL version is a bit "nicer"! tongue

Ngeneukwenu is the most mouthed one for hia, Miss nor nice at all, cracks me up real good!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
Beeman1:
Madam Ngene,abeg u help see pa chukwuddi44? cheesy
He is inside Mama Nkechi Palmi joint consoling himself lipsrsealed
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Ibudus: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Saraki in deep shit. The guy think say him gra gra go make our president fear am. Mr. Man go and face ur case and stop fooling around.

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by habtop(m): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
hmm
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by kalohkaloh: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
I don't trust a desperate 'common' thief Saraki! If he can orchestrate power outage at CCT to force abrupt adjournment of his trial last week, there is nothing stopping him from trying other tricks to delay his trial again. So, security around CCT Chairman and other members should be beefed up and the tribunal premises combed thoroughly. Anything can be planted there to disrupt proceedings again. A mad man can even stray into the tribunal to force adjournment!! I really don't trust Bukola o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by feeloscar(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
Goke7:
...Saraki should hire PA Chukwudi44, and let them proceed to the Biafran Court Of Appeal for justice..
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Olatrent: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Saraki shd go face the CCT! I don't know the court he will be going to now. I wonder why there are no comments from his supporters here today. That man called the senate president is a goner.
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Why are we Igbos the only one supporting Saraki? Even his people in Kwara state have opposed him but we seem to be the only one supporting him. Some of my Ummuna brothers have even gone ahead to give him a Chieftaincy title as the new Eze Ndigbo of Biafra
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=44727211]
until then!!If that is the case then you have nothing to fear.Until then Saraki will remain senate president tongue tongue tongue Why is it that when ur pple hear that a thief is about to be jailed it somehow negatively affect them? Why?

1 Like

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
modath:

Na Atiku, he is squarely on both sides. grin

As for my mouth, NL version is a bit "nicer"! tongue

Ngeneukwenu is the most mouthed one for hia, Miss nor nice at all, cracks me up real good!! cheesy cheesy

Mo! Takia time gi cheesy
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:

so Saraki don commot for office? Anyway very soon the useless CCT would be rendered powerless so they better enjoy the few more days of influence they have
Pa chukwudi44, the chief defenda of thieves! because of pple like u I really hope the SE is given their biafra republic!

2 Likes

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
omenka:
You and Modath no go kill person for this forum. Rotflmao!!

"Biafran Court of Appeal" kwa. gringringrin

Kai!! cheesy

Wetin I go talki my brother?...These IPOB Touts rev my adrenaline to a hurting degree..
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by GodpunishBuhari: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Wetin I go talki my brother?...These IPOB Touts rev my adrenaline to a hurting degree..

Ogbonna ubani grin
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2016
I tot som imams are praying for saraki to scale through this. cheesy cheesy cheesy

God doesnt answer silly prayers.
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by edwife(f): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kimoni:

So there's nothing I can do to remove it?

LMAO gringrin

Kimoni you must tell us the truth, where did you get that ipad? grin
Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Kimoni: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
edwife:

LMAO gringrin

Kimoni you must tell us the truth, where did you get that ipad? grin

Hahahahahahaha

Guess what I found after taking the courage to magnify the thing? It's actually a pic someone posted on here, I think Akposy or someone, can't remember who exactly, of a plate of rice made into a face using eggs and plantain but how the thing got stucked to my pad na him I no fit explain, at least no be only me see the rice. But whatever, I don't care anymore jor...lol

Re: Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial by Aminat508(f): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kimoni:

Hahahahahahaha

Guess what I found after taking the courage to magnify the thing? It's actually a pic someone posted on here, I think Akposy or someone, can't remember who exactly, of a plate of rice made into a face using eggs and plantain but how the thing got stucked to my pad na him I no fit explain, at least no be only me see the rice. But whatever, I don't care anymore jor...lol

hahahahahaha ! !! see rice and plantain similey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / The Official Portrait Of Godwin Obaseki, Governor Of Edo State / Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.