Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband (51643 Views)

Chioma Okoye Prays For Husband On Her 34th Birthday / Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by gnaftalee(m): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nobody's business

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by tafabaloo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
Make Believe
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by rottennaija(m): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
rry807:
The actress and mother or four shared the photo and wrote;
"Hehehe... When you're married to an #Edoman. Lol.. #poundedyam #sometimes"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEOETzjG0L0/?taken-by=realomosexy

Nonsense, she dey Stand dey pound Yam? undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by sirthisthickkal: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
titsqueez:
She is not even holding the pestle properly
I swear if you marry Your wife go suffer o cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by kennynelcon(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
lol I like ur watch...u use watch dey pound
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
It all good after all na wife she be.
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Prales(m): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
Must you comment?

praizeblog:
must we see everything she's doin
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by BurnaKing21: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
she try ...cover up plan
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by AntiWailer: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
sholatem:
Wise woman,she saved her marriage with pounded yam pix,when all her fans see,is her husband going to mkt for her,a wise woman will build her home,Maybe Mide wil learn frm dis kiss

lol na damage control.

that hand I am seeing can not poundo anything.

it was for the pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Rubbish post, mod hold ur ear now,if u post this again eeeee.......
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by BurnaKing21: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
meanwhile

Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by bamirotola: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
It's obvious she's not d one pounding, she jst collected it to snap... first look @ d way she handled d pestle, number 2, u cnt pound yam with a morta dt low nd maintain dis pounding posture, number 3, she's not even sweating.. even in ac u'l sweat when pounding yam... and lastly, she's still got her wristwatch nd oda jewelries on...if you are truly in d kitchen, u dnt need to dress all up as if u going to d picture studio... remember when tiwa savage took a pic of herself pounding for her hubby, dtz d typical pouding position nd dressing... it's none of my business if it's d husband going to the market or washing her pant, but the should stop forming fake and show us d real dem... in yoruba we say sometin, adiye to su ti ko to, ara e lo wa...i.e fowl wey shit wey no wee na hn body e dey.... #sipsLongthroathkunuwithpeak

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Prales:
Must you comment?
must u quote me
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by dannytoe(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
look like omotola wnt 2 play the game of thrones, wel there z always space for the yank's
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by babesta(f): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
hmm. just passing by
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Danfuster(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
I can bet my left balls she ain't doing shii, no way in hell you gon pound yam without sweating like Christmas goat.

She won't even need nail remover before those turquoise nails starts falling off. angry

All I see here is someone trying to redeem what's left of the shambles she made out of her self... Who that one epp grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Praizekeyz(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nigerian celeb and trends sha..
Last 2weeks na yemi alade dey trend blogs
Now na omotola turn..pretty sure she aint piunding dat thing she just pose with d stuff.
Deceive ursef not we.
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by titsqueez(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

I swear if you marry Your wife go suffer o cheesy
na my wife teach me how to hold pestle properly in the first place
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Innobee99(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Where on earth is d yam? Is it meant for her alone or d entire family?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by aiksneffects: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
rry807:

Haha publicity stunt.
My wife do that all the time but doesn't share it on the Internet to get attention and praise.

These Nigeria celebrities are always too obsessed with themselves and what they do.
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by freshkik(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Stunt ..... What happened to Ayo-ayo and Ayo ola poundo
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Idondome: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
All these na photo stunt. That's not the posture to take while pounding inside the kitchen. Wearing watch aswell? You can tell better.
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by tommykiwi(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
rry807:

Guy is it only the pix she was pounding yam U have? Why not a pix of them bang...
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by skuribeebo: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
From this pic,it is obvious that na maid dey help her do every tin. Useless wife.
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Acidosis(m): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Who pounds yam with wristwatch?
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by sirthisthickkal: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
titsqueez:
na my wife teach me how to hold pestle properly in the first place
Oh I see, that's Kool. I just hope my future wife knows how to pound yam too.
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Mattex001(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
What happened to Poundo Yam ?!

Why complicate things when you know there are much easier ways u get these things done within sec!

When u start ageing and you can't move ur waist again na that time u go know!
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by itstpia8: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
the problem with trying hard to show you're ajebuta, is if you have to point it out, then that means its not the impression people are getting, even though you might actually be ajebuta.

These Europeans for example, are obviously ajebuta identifying with ajepako:

http://www.peacecorps.gov/media/forpress/press/1858/

[img]http://1.bp..com/-k2UJpBJa6y8/UAAp-IXdDhI/AAAAAAAABsE/xiVGdy9AKIw/s500/P1020642.JPG[/img]

http://thefoodmap..com/2012/07/egusi-soup-and-pounded-yam-is-served.html

[img]http://goglobal.fiu.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2015/03/Peace-Corps-Togo-1.jpg[/img]

https://goglobal.fiu.edu/2015/03/05/peace-corps-participation-jumps-by-45-percent/
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by ideylaff: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Is that how to pound yam?..sheo....hope the husband is back from the market?

;Dlol Pounding yam with her wrist watch on, if you have really pounded yam before and held the pestle before you sure will know
Your watch no matter how expensive will be strapless after 3 to 4 pounds in the mortar
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by SURElee(f): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
praizeblog:
must we see everything she's doin

I tire o!

latest update::: New video : Adekunle Gold – Ready mp4 http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/new-video-adekunle-gold-ready-mp4.html?m=0
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Will she put a pic of her hubby pounding her kini? Peeps should learn to keep things private

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) / Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) / Celebrities Of Ekiti Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.