Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance (49808 Views)

Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
allanphash7:
the beliefs never teach anything sensible but the fear of the unknown

What has that got to do with molestation

A molester would always molest.....religion, or none.
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by saintkel(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yes boo...we only need to give HOPE to all the victims and not those who commit crimes...

Or juz cut all the d1cks for those men who commit rape & similar cases.
I know ts hard to 4gve people but pls people do change. He should be punished but not killed
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Sylvester70(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sylvester70:
that one na #20 fried lie,the woman de sleep there ni,she no get house, and to say she is married is the husband late,if say na rape the woman no go talk pim cos she will be threatend with something pls mods this kind of fairly used lie shouldnt be on front page its high time u guys start treating front page with respect.
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by tatucci: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
This pastor shud be burned alive.. angry angry angry

so if dem give u fuel and matches u go fit burn ur fellow human being?
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
saintkel:
I know ts hard to 4gve people but pls people do change. He should be punished but not killed

What punishment?
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
tatucci:

so if dem give u fuel and matches u go fit burn ur fellow human being?

Definitely.. but since fuel is scarce in Ng @ the moment, a firing squad is a best option..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by tatucci: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Definitely.. but since fuel is scarce in Ng @ the moment, a firing squad is a best option..

hian! Nne, i fear u o.. shocked
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by saintkel(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

What punishment?
any punishment that will make u happy, just don't kill
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
saintkel:
any punishment that will make u happy, just don't kill

Cut his d1ck With a scissors ..enough to let him feel the pain...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
tatucci:

hian! Nne, i fear u o.. shocked

I cried for the victims..they deserved worth justice. cool
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by saintkel(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Cut his d1ck With a scissors ..enough to let him feel the pain...
Lolz u wicked o
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Christians and their men of God and Rape like Siamese twins.
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Makapounse(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
Aminat508:
Deliverance indeed grin grin
;>
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Gwan2(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
alaskido:
That is why I stick to my Catholic church o. All these new generation churches dey fear me o. Some even use horse whip to flog you under the name of deliverance. Make una fear God o. End time pastors.
We have shite Moslems, Sunni Moslems, Darikas, Izalas etc,am sure you don't knw most of such......some of them have completely different ideologies under the same Islamic umbrella. .....Have You ever seen any group come out to spit the kind of trash u juz spewed above in the name of vindicating its sect...No, because of the simple reason that ...they are first of all Moslems before thier different factions and also any slanderous comment against a faction will bring the whole Islam to ridicule...
So my friend Catholic or no Catholic. ....you are as religious as your conscience
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
saintkel:
Lolz u wicked o

Well, we have too..remember those victims he raped..maybe not only that woman? What If there's underage too? who knows? He's been doing all these bullcrap for ages.

I can be even more worst than that...
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Makapounse(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Next time add "Fake" to any religion leaders that did such
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Wetin she find go wey e reach lie down undecided
I bet she'll sleep over if the oke-mkpi told her to.
When looking for miracle turns awry sad
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by saintkel(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Well, we have too..remember those victims he raped..maybe not only that woman? What If there's underage too? who knows? He's been doing all these bullcrap for ages.

I can be even more worst than that...
anyway its ur choice sha
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
allanphash7:
i just hate religion

Seconded. I belong to no religion.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by tatucci: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

I cried for the victims..they deserved worth justice. cool

but do u knw taking someone's live puts their blood on ur hands? i think u should contemplate the magnitude of that...
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
tatucci:

but do u knw taking someone's live puts their blood on ur hands? i think u should contemplate the magnitude of that...

Does he valued other ppol's life when he raped her ? angry what do u think how these victims wud feel if they still know that the predator is still out of the cage and keep doing to others what he did to her?

#justiceforalltherapevictims
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by smartigo: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
allanphash7:
i just hate religion
What is there to hate about it? It is only sour to the gullible minds. Are u?
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
cheesy grin He goat pastor.

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by tatucci: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Does he valued other ppol's life when he raped her ? angry what do u think how these victims wud feel if they still know that the predator is still out of the cage and keep doing to others what he did to her?

#justiceforalltherapevictims

i am totally against him and what he did. but i am also saying u should not lose your soul in paying evil with evil. Their as a GOD and we dont have to do his work for him...
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
tatucci:

i am totally against him and what he did. but i am also saying u should not lose your soul in paying evil with evil. Their as a GOD and we dont have to do his work for him...

OK...I won't argue with u on this.....

Iv said enough..and I won't change my mind.
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by allanphash7(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
thumbs to you
Freiden:

you worth following
Seconded. I belong to no religion.
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by bajirao(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
if he was a Muslim now everybody don loose their minds over the matter now they are trying to blame the individual not the group hypocrisy carry on blame the randy pastor.
pastors nad randiness lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by donasenior: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
end time story
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Where is the picture, nah! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
I won't believe except I see pictures.
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by klinro(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gwan2:
PictureS?....anybody can be framed up using pix...,Anyway if this is true then I can't help bt weep 4 Christendom......The so called Christians ain't even helping matters...A topic lyk diz make news, next you read bashing frm left right centre...Why not reprimand d parties involved having in mind that there are always bad eggs to evrytin...,
Take a look at d Moslem folks....u think dey dnt hav diz sex escapades?...I am from Northern Nigeria so I can tell you hell YES dey do it even in d most unimaginable way.....Som of diz Islamiyas are jus breeding grounds for paedophilesm....where most of diz mallams have carnal knowledge of diz toddlers. .....is it Imams or Alfas...story 4 another day...
You may ask why don't we hear such most tyms.....simple reason is it won't sell when it hits the media cause like a cult you can hardly see Moslem faithfuls criticise or rubbish thier Faith in public because of an individual misdememour....You may ask why then do som criticize Boko haram activities....den I will tell you that is because BH has escalated to an unprecedented level that the chicken has come home to roost themselves....
Also to whoever is so quick to post ridiculous topics or questions on the frontpage mostly on Sunday to open the floor for ridicule and badmouthing of Christianity while we hardly see Questions like WHY DID THE PROPHET MARRIED AN UNDERAGE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ISLAM AND EXTREMISM etc on frontpage.....continue
Before you go there....am not trying to be sanctimonious, ,is juz an observation.

You have sense. Nice one bro
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by myg9(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
This man is not a pastor he is a native doctor embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MAGU: 7 Allegations By Sahara Reporters That Stirred Public Opinion / Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.