Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) (69103 Views)

Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) by koxi: 6:33am On Apr 16, 2016
For all intents and purposes, that rat could've been brought from anywhere.
Re: Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) by klinro(m): 6:48am On Apr 16, 2016
The things we hear and see daily is quite Worrisome though
Re: Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) by arma: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2016
u mean d guy no fit digest this rat?
Re: Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) by delishpot: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
lmaoooo @ lacasera grin grin

Shey Na lalasticlala be the Lacasera? grin grin
Re: Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) by Kassychuks(f): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Lolzzzzz...Chai God,ntin we no go see 4 Nigeria.....
Rat hw u tke enter d man belle naa,u dey craze?
Re: Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2016
delishpot:

Shey Na lalasticlala be the Lacasera? grin grin
yes oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) by fundeb(f): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2016
na true? just asking tho. :-
Re: Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) by esthadewunmi(f): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmmn my mother's handwork cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) by Alexbabybird(f): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2016
Keneking:
Ndi Abia sef cry
Please is the man and rat still alive undecided
o ginwa wu ''ndi Abia sef''.
I'm an Abia babe and i live in the said ugwueke close to Royal cross. If d story was true, we'd have known or heard.
Re: Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
priceaction:
Bloggers and lies , are twins. You want to tell me that this small rat caused the man Tommy to be swollen big? You mean that even if the man mistakenly swallow rat, which I refused to believe, his digestive system cannot digest this rat knowingly that there are some people that eat raw rats, cockroaches, lizards and yet they live longer? Just looking for traffic to your useless blog by just digging and cooking up fake stories. Where is the man before during and after the operation? Where is the medical scan showing purported rat? Oniro osi. Soon you will be calling lacasera to put it on fb...
All liars shall go to............

grin angry
Why you dey spoil market nau??

Oya call Lalasticlala, not Lacasera( angryif you are not banned for this one eh!!) to put it on front page grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) by Itannooluwa(f): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
priceaction:
Bloggers and lies , are twins. You want to tell me that this small rat caused the man Tommy to be swollen big? You mean that even if the man mistakenly swallow rat, which I refused to believe, his digestive system cannot digest this rat knowingly that there are some people that eat raw rats, cockroaches, lizards and yet they live longer? Just looking for traffic to your useless blog by just digging and cooking up fake stories. Where is the man before during and after the operation? Where is the medical scan showing purported rat? Oniro osi. Soon you will be calling lacasera to put it on fb...
All liars shall go to............
Lwkmd.....who b Lacasera fr Nairaland oh
Re: Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
I can actually snap the rat that was killed in my compound, put it in a plate and label it " the rat that was removed from ........"?? In this century?
Re: Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) by Babs015(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
So the rat no get lassa fever..... Abi sorry, the man no get lassa fever? Let me consult the oracle how this was possible....
Re: Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Itannooluwa:
Lwkmd.....who b Lacasera fr Nairaland oh
U wan make I chop ban,abi grin
Re: Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
mykl01:

grin angry
Why you dey spoil market nau??

Oya call Lalasticlala, not Lacasera( angryif you are not banned for this one eh!!) to put it on front page grin grin grin grin grin
U no like me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Egyptian Doctors Removed A Live Fish From A Fisherman's Throat (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.