Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term (803 Views)

Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by testimony2014(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
The starboy ceo wikid may risk 7years jail term for threathen assault on linda ikeji. Wizkid early posted on the blogger instagram page that, i will send my 16yr old brother to bit the hell out of you if i ever set my eyes on you

1 Like

Re: WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by timijoseph01(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
@op,, who is Wikid again....
Re: WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by Raddie(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Haba why quickly reset this guy for "wizkid" to "wizman"
Anyway he should have known better. Doing time here ain't no joke.
Re: WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by ehinmowo: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
I think Linda should press charges and even to the level of supreme Court.

these children don't understand legal matters. he even threaten d girl on social network.

if Linda had infringed on his right or privacy, he should hv pressed charges. Now, d hunter is abt to become d hunted

1 Like

Re: WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Threat is a misdemeanour which carries maximum of 3yrs, its not felony. The statement from Wizkid can not even be categorized as threat. It is bullying.
Re: WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by Justeenaleo(f): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Na today?
Who jail term don epp?
Re: WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by Kingblingz(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sometimes I wonder y some people don't think b4 saying rubbish,who eva said both parties shud press charges against eachoda don't have sense,wat is d case here if I may ask? He didn't threaten her physically it happend on Social media and d whole world saw it,who is d FOOL!SH Commissioner that wants 2 arrest Wizzy? Why didn't linda report 2 Twitter Police if anythin lyk dat eva existed! My dear NLers deres no case here.. He only said he wuld tell he's 16yrs old cousin 2 beat her up (probably a female)

1 Like

Re: WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by MrWhaley: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
testimony2014:
The starboy ceo wikid may risk 7years jail term for threathen assault on linda ikeji. Wizkid early posted on the blogger instagram page that, i will send my 16yr old brother to bit the hell out of you if i ever set my eyes on you
I swear,OP,you are the one that deserves 77years jail term for the 'Grammatical Brouhaha' you caused up there. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Winner, Julia Roberts Praised For Bare Foot Protest On Cannes Red Carpet / Tiwa Savage,bovi,kate Henshaw,toke Makinwa Celebrate Gbemisoke Shoes At 1 (pix) / Photos: Waje And Daughter Cover Vanguard’s Allure Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.