Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Friday Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Friday Jobs (1139 Views)

Friday Jobs / Updated-Friday Jobs,apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friday Jobs by Mobebi(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Good Day you all... Please don't blame for not posting any jobs for almst 5 days now------ PHCN IS A DEVIL and they have been the reason for me not blogging for almost 5 days.. No light, No fuel..

Promise to do everything to post jobs later tonight (midnight). i am arranging them please. Thanks once again.
Meanwhile, apply for these available jobs---- I will post them here only

(1)-- Currently hiring 5 Wordpress Gurus for immediate employment. Interested candidates should forward their CV's to: career@ifotta.com

(2)-- Senior Human Capital Business Partner – CIB Can you develop, review and recommend HC policies and procedures to enable the business to develop its business strategy? Can you attract and retain key talent, provide learning and development initiatives? To apply, visit http:///1SPiEmn or send your application & CV to: careers@stanbicibtc.com with the role as subject of the mail.

(3)-Currently Hiring for Tech Savvy Business Developers [/b]for our sales team. Preferably Female Candidates must posses string tech skills Interested candidates should forward their CV's with the vacancy title as the subject of the mail to: maryamaderewa@gmail.com

(4)-- Looking for eloquent facilitators on contract basis with expertise in the following subject areas:
-[b] Leadership
- Speech and Elocution
- Communication
- Customer service
- Branding

Kindly forward resumes to: financejobsng@gmail.com

Please, more jobs will come later.

1 Like

Re: Friday Jobs by ogayoungboss(m): 12:25am On Apr 16, 2016
Bro any jobs in enugu,ph and Lagos let me know sir,my email is papigilberto700@yahoo.com and phone number is 07065463696.
Re: Friday Jobs by olatommy7(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Any part time jobs in enough please info me. Olatommy7@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!! A Call From South Africa / Pal Pensions Grad Recruitment / Job Alert: Contract Staff At KPMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.