Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,278 members, 7,887,807 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

Political Predictions Contributing To The Suffering Of The Nation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Predictions Contributing To The Suffering Of The Nation. (266 Views)

let compare the suffering yoruba people to the rich igbo and hausa fulani cities / Dangote And Nigerian Govt Contributing To Poverty In Nigeria - Oxfam / Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political Predictions Contributing To The Suffering Of The Nation. by Checked86: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
The impact of political prediction and party alliance:
Who wouldn't like to see his political predictions come to
pass or his political party to be in power? I think there is
this 'orgasmic' feeling when you tell your friend, who held an opposite view from yours, 'shey I told you that this man can not change anything, not even a light bulb'. The joy of seeing your predictions come to pass seems to surpass the proceeds of gamble/bet. Could this be why "plastic fans" of Manchester United always wish they lose their matches just to see Van Gaal sacked just because they do not like his philosophy? Well, something like that. During the electioneering of 2015 general election, many people gave their views and even after the election was won by the APC, many people were sounded out, especially those that have known our president as military ruler. Different views and predictions mostly informed by party alliance were
recorded, and I tell you that those that made those
predictions, both in favour or against his success as a
president of this country have been watching each of their predictions like a snare just to see that each one comes to pass. There is nothing wrong about giving a preview of someone's performance in office, but everything is wrong when you pray for the 'ill predictions' to come to pass just to feel like prophet Elijah. I have seen youths giving themselves heart attacks anytime they see that there is an improvement in a particular sector of the economy, which may be contrary to their 'ill prediction'. The online beef
amongst the youths is in the increase because of political predictions and party alliance. I would like to go on and on but writers block won't be giving me that chance. I wish you all peace of mind. Work for your future because the right person to change Nigeria is you, and not those you are supporting.
I am a supporter of individual politicians. I have those that I support that are in APC, and I have those that I support that are in PDP. I never supported Fayose and Aaregbesola. I am more of PDP than APC but I hate the letter Fayose wrote to the Chinese government, that is a big NO. For what? That is not how to play politics. I do not like Buhari because he has not done anything that will make me to change my mind. I am hoping and 'faithing' that he will make Nigeria proud and justify the people that voted and supported him all this while. So, I am calling on every youth to take objective view about everything that is happening Nigeria. I am Proudly 5% and non IPOB!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abducted Osun Officials - Perm Secretary, Director Of State Audit & Driver Freed / E-revenue Sustainability Conference Holds In Abuja May 10 / Coping With Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.