Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,218 members, 7,897,171 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Should I Do (nysc ) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Should I Do (nysc ) (807 Views)

Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? / Best State To Do NYSC As A Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do (nysc ) by Segedinho(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Actually I served at warri south west local government area in delta state (batch A 15/16) and I am yet to receive my September and October allowances (2015).I had no issue or queried for any offence..I reported this issue to my LI and ZI.i was told 2 print out my bank statement of account and applied,which I did...I was assured I would be paid that I am not the only one having the issue,that they aware. ..xterday was the passing out parade and yet I have not got these allowances. .I called my LI agn 2day and she told me,that I would be paid.same thing I got from the ZI..I contacted some of my friends having the same issue and they are yet to get as well...I am scared we r not getting it any longer since we r no longer corpers . What should I do??....thanks
Re: What Should I Do (nysc ) by VickyRotex(f): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
You'll get it, dont worry. Hopefully, it should come with the next batch's allowance. I've had people with such issues.

But, do not hesitate to follow up as much as you can.
Re: What Should I Do (nysc ) by Segedinho(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The President Of Nigeria And The Director General Of NYSC / Hiv Cds Group Sensitization, By Batch A,stream 2. / Please Help Still Can't Log In To Nysc Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.