Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) (19474 Views)

Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP / President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by JuliettaBitch(f): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2016
What impact has she made in Nigeria that a hostel will be named after her?

Fulish elements everywhere

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by gretblue: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2016
omadaa:
What impact has Aisha Buhari made in Nigeria or Maiduguri that an hostel will be named after her....pure case of misplaced priorities
Perhaps it should have been named after you, Omadaa .Children of hate.
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by somehowpenis(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by gretblue: 8:05am On Apr 16, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
F*ck Buhari the dullard, f*ck Aisha

There are more reasonable great women of Nigeria that they supposed to name it after not the wife of a dullard who never impacted on any life in the country
Buhariphobia
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:
I'm sure the project began years ago
yeah like Nigeria's economic problem. I'm sure it started years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by gretblue: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2016
MetaHuman:
yeah like Nigeria's economic problems.. I'm sure it started years ago.
You nailed him well.kudos.
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by BucciJP(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2016
xpac01:
Borno state that was once dreaded now a place for birthing of New projects. smiley

I kept telling those yelling wailing wailers to keep calm, change has come to stay. This is just sign of more good things to come.
God bless PMB,
God bless FRN.

Cc: Gov. Fayose Gcfr wailing wailers
cheesy

In your mind, how many did dis project take?
God bless our VC not any useless BUBU.
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2016
pmb is working, nigeria is gradually changing, nigerians are not smiling. but instead of fayose to support the presido, he is against him. which is why he may not finish his term. yoruba people use to say ' its when u wash the right hand with the left that the hand will be clean. for nigeria to pass through this hard times the leaders must work hand in hand
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2016
MetaHuman:
yeah like Nigeria's economic problem. I'm sure it started years ago.

Of course, as far back as 1970s

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2016
habsydiamond:
pmb is working, nigeria is gradually changing, nigerians are not smiling. but instead of fayose to support the presido, he is against him. which is why he may not finish his term. yoruba people use to say ' its when u wash the right hand with the left that the hand will be clean. for nigeria to pass through this hard times the leaders must work hand in hand

PMB is working because Aisha Buhari commissioned an hostel that long began before her husband won election?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by KBEST3(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2016
The major problem of nigeria is 1.Bokoharam 2.Biafara 3.militant 4.Cattle herdmen 5.jobless we finally defeated bokoharam.we will comfront our problem serially
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by KBEST3(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2016
The major problem of nigeria is 1.Bokoharam 2.Biafara 3.militant 4.Cattle herdmen 5.jobless we finally defeated bokoharam.we will agressively comfront our problem serially
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by Drdonzeez(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
F*ck Buhari the dullard, f*ck Aisha

There are more reasonable great women of Nigeria that they supposed to name it after not the wife of a dullard who never impacted on any life in the country
And you're one of those great women?No doubt you're a wailer. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:

PMB is working because Aisha Buhari commissioned an hostel that long began before her husband won election?
atleast it was completed during his term abi i lie.
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by yaki84: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2016
xpac01:
Borno state that was once dreaded now a place for birthing of New projects. smiley

I kept telling those yelling wailing wailers to keep calm, change has come to stay. This is just sign of more good things to come.
God bless PMB,
God bless FRN.

cheesy

that project was executed n done by gej. its a federal university n state cant execute such project, also havnt heard buhari lay or done flag off of any educational project since he was sworn in.
unimaid don't wanna provoke d gods of terrorism cos I dont see why the project shud be named after aisha.
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by Peterjay: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2016
Brb
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by anonimi: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2016
xpac01:

God bless PMB,
God bless FRN.

cheesy

Lest we forget =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by gonsalvojerry(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2016
What is good is good and what is coolbad is bad,it is not good to be bad and it is not bad to be good,it is good to be good and it is bad to be bad
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:

Of course, as far back as 1970s

grin grin
yeah like this project grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by AareOlumidey: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2016
if i were you i will go to court.

if you need a lawyer for this kindly call JOSEPH DAUDU.

tongue grin
omadaa:
What impact has Aisha Buhari made in Nigeria or Maiduguri that an hostel will be named after her....pure case of misplaced priorities
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2016
MetaHuman:
yeah like this project grin
grin grin grin oga just give up already. We all know when the project started

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by tiredface: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2016
WOW!! THAT MEANS 100 FIRST CLASS THIS YEAR. JUST KIDDING
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by iwillexposeu: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Federal ministry of wailers or wailers association will nt lk dis @ all
stephenduru:

Aisha Buhari today April 15 commissioned a 572 capacity female hostel named after her at the University of Maiduguri in Borno state.

See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/photos-aisha-buhari-commissions-572.html

Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:
I'm sure the project began years ago
The project started last year
#Unimaidite before you crucify me
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
The project started last year #Unimaidite before you crucify me
Under which administration?
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:

grin grin grin oga just give up already. We all know when the project started
and we all know we all know when current economic crisis started ...
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by enlightenedmind: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
so the 160 billion that they gave them that all nigerians have to gradually pay for for about 20 years this is all they could build? What is wrong with these people? Who are they fooling? Ali Modu Sheriff has collected his payout for being complacent to Boko Haram abi?
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by dagbokoncept(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
xpac01:

God bless PMB,
God bless FRN.

cheesy
If you don't know what to say just keep quiet. The project was initiated during Gej era through Tetfund.
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by Dbrainiac1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:
See question o. I don't know.
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by Dbrainiac1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:
See question o. I don't know.
Re: Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) by specimenC: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
omadaa:

She's been doing her best for the IDPs in borno, and recently just donated the money from her book launch to them. What planet are u? You just blinded by hate, or mayb the hostel should be named after patience undecided undecided. Or what impact does marthin Luther King, Malcom x have on nigeria that street would have to be named after them...sincerely speaking,this is how you think!!! Change. Ur ways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari / Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers / President Jonthan Visits Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.