Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) (578 Views)

Breaking News: President Muhammad Buhari Will Travel Out Again For Medical Treat / Another Picture Of President Muhammad Buhari In London Has Resurfaced / President Muhammad Buhari Hospitalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by CosmicMacduff1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
I harbour no doubt in my mind that Nigeria will witness an uncommon infrastructural transformation under the leadership of PMB in the next three years. Once this budget crisis is over, all the nooks and crannies of this country will turn into construction sites. The diversification of our economy which has been a nightmare to us will soon be a thing of the past. Take my word on this. PMB is the answer, he came at the right time. Nobody builds without a proper and solid foundation. PMB has built the foundation upon which a Nigeria is being built. I BELIEVE IN HIM AND WILL ALWAYS PRAY FOR HIM.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
i strongly hope so.

May God use Buhari passion 4 a better Nigeria to move Nigeria in d right direction.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by yarimo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
I am with you op, but I am still in the queue to buy fuel At government price.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by MalcoImX: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
His truthfulness as a military HOS is the goodwill that earned him near fanatical supporters these days.
His earlier days at PTF too was hard, but time has shown that you cannot dismiss his foresight.
Equally, his second coming is beset by hardship, but any true philosopher, like Buhari, knows that you cannot enjoy without some real sweats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
MalcoImX:
His truthfulness as a military HOS is the goodwill that earned him near fanatical supporters these days.
His earlier days at PTF too was hard, but time has shown that you cannot dismiss his foresight.
Equally, his second coming is beset by hardship, but any true philosopher, like Buhari, knows that you cannot enjoy without some real sweats.

on point

1 Like

Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by henrygale(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ok
God help him and other willing leaders to build this country coz we dey suffer.
But if he fails to, den sorry to tell u dt the thunder wey go fire am still dey do press up whole another batch dem just load fire wood to cook am done.
God bless Nigeria
Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by MalcoImX: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
tuale4u:

on point
tuale4u, we'll be there, all of us to celebrate the outcome. We're seeing those who thought they can derail men of faith and belief. But they're mistaken. Our resolve to do our best will see us through. And what is more, God sees our hearts and is with us. We don't have a single doubt and fear about this. It will be done. We ain't Wailers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by CosmicMacduff1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
We shall always triumph. Israel did it and reached the promised land. We, Nigerians will also with painstaking reach our own promise land, for Rome was not built in a day.
Bless Up All!
Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by kYjelly2: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
dullarpotitis spreading fast undecided

Change Then why is Nnamdi KANU still in jail

Even if you don't support Biafra, but stand for justice, then tell me, what justice is there for the continual holding of a mere radio host by the presidency? Trumped up charges, upon trumped up charges. Is this the foundation upon which you build your hope

Fuel queues becoming a way of life, almost seeming like its going on 3 months now, yet, you continue to "standWithDullarpo". Well Fela did say it best, "Suffering and smiling", you suffer, yet you use what little energy reserve available to you to come online to smile.

Tell me, is it out of patriotism that you hope, or is it out of prejudice and bias that you hope

A true patriot questions even the best for good of country, but here you are, urging on one with an atrocious past and an atrocious present, to lead us all into an atrocious future, mtcheew.

3 Likes

Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by MalcoImX: 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
kYjelly2:

Even if you don't support Biafra, but stand for justice, then tell me, what justice is there for the continual holding of a mere radio host by the presidency. Trumped up charges, upon trumped up charges. Is this the foundation upon which you build your hope

Fuel queues becoming a way of life, almost seeming like its going on 3 months now, yet, you continue to "standWithDullarpo". Well Fela did say it best, "Suffering and smiling", you suffer, yet you use what little energy reserve available to you to come online to smile.

Tell me, is it out of patriotism that you hope, or is it out of prejudice and bias that you hope.

A true patriot questions even the best for good of country, but here you are, urging on one with an atrocious past and an atrocious present, to lead us all into an atrocious future, mtcheew.
You can decide to look down, we're looking up.
Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by Beeman1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
Thank u lord for given us PMB
God bless our able president
God bless Nigeria.
Proudly 95%.
Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by kYjelly2: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
MalcoImX:
You can decide to look down, we're looking up.

Even ur hero malcomX would be disappointed in your folly of electing a past dictator, whose only qualification was his ability to shoot a gun.

To look up is to select the best, most qualified man for the job and hope for the best, not electing a freaking monkey and hoping for the best. What kind of false hope is that?
Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by Ngokafor(f): 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
...I am just here to laugh at apc zombies cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by Ngokafor(f): 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
kYjelly2:

Even if you don't support Biafra, but stand for justice, then tell me, what justice is there for the continual holding of a mere radio host by the presidency? Trumped up charges, upon trumped up charges. Is this the foundation upon which you build your hope

Tell me, is it out of patriotism that you hope, or is it out of prejudice and bias that you hope.

...No mind them..pathetic clowns.They have now resorted to 'hoping' for things to improve...ayam still laughing grin

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by Ngokafor(f): 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
MalcoImX:
tuale4u, we'll be there, all of us to celebrate the outcome. We're seeing those who thought they can derail men of faith and belief. But they're mistaken. Our resolve to do our best will see us through. And what is more, God sees our hearts and is with us. We don't have a single doubt and fear about this. It will be done. We ain't Wailers.

...Awwww!!..see sermon cheesy.Its not easy being a zombie at the moment

1 Like

Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by Pidggin(f): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Why do I keeping getting fuel at black market price from filling stations? sad

Your hero has just sold your faith to flat nosed Chinese folks and you lot are rejoicing grin Don't worry, you will become service men and women to Chinese immigrants who will pay you stipends in Yuan, while expecting you to work as hard as you would do for dollars SMH
Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by gudluckgreat(m): 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
CosmicMacduff1:
I harbour no doubt in my mind that Nigeria will witness an uncommon infrastructural transformation under the leadership of PMB in the next three years. Once this budget crisis is over, all the nooks and crannies of this country will turn into construction sites. The diversification of our economy which has been a nightmare to us will soon be a thing of the past. Take my word on this. PMB is the answer, he came at the right time. Nobody builds without a proper and solid foundation. PMB has built the foundation upon which a Nigeria is being built. I BELIEVE IN HIM AND WILL ALWAYS PRAY FOR HIM.

I sight you great Ikenga... You follow us dey here.?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by TPAND(f): 12:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Zombie thread

1 Like

Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by MalcoImX: 12:07am On Apr 16, 2016
kYjelly2:

Even ur hero malcomX would be disappointed in your folly of electing a past dictator, whose only qualification was his ability to shoot a gun.

To look up is to select the best, most qualified man for the job and hope for the best, not electing a freaking monkey and hoping for the best. What kind of false hope is that?
Go read the old Cherokee story of seeing what you want to see.
Re: I Believe In My President (muhammad Buhari) by MalcoImX: 12:10am On Apr 16, 2016
Ngokafor:

...Awwww!!..see sermon cheesy.Its not easy being a zombie at the moment
I ain't the reputable, international piece that called your hero the Inef... B.

(1) (Reply)

Labour leaders in Osun State have asked Governor Rauf Aregbesola a question / The Senate Is A Gathering Of Fraudsters – Omodele By Francis Iwuchukwu / License Herdsmen Not Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.