Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,775 members, 7,915,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:37 PM

Emptiness Of Life Without God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emptiness Of Life Without God (671 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emptiness Of Life Without God by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Vanity of vanities, says the preacher, vanity of vanity; all is vanity! Life without God is empty and is open to devourers.
Dear, the world seems to offer treasure and hope to some people ,the truth is that the devil has no good intentions towards anyone. He might give you money ,fame and material possesions but they are not for your good; rather for your destruction . Ecclesiastics 1:3 asks 'what profit hath a man of all his labour which he takes under the sun?' The answer is simply nothing. Of what profit will it be for you on the long run if you achieve that your heart desire without God? Jesus Christ asked a question in (Matthew 16:26 KJV) For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
The money you are running after at the expense of your soul when you get it ,no matter how long it might last it will still finish. The fame you are working hard to earn ,after your death it might last for a while and it will fade away, then what would be of your soul? (Psalms 49:6-13) You did not bring anything into the world and it is certain that you will nottake anything from the world(1 Timothy 6:7 KJV) For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. Beloved ,don't trade your soul or body for anything other than Jesus Christ! The fame ,money ,and material possessions you are running after at the expense of your soul; you will get them in abundance when you walk with Christ diligently. (Psalms 37:4 KJV) Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.Dear, nothing on earth worth the value of your soul not even diamond norgold. Don't sacrifice your soul for anything out of Almighty God.(Proverbs 14:12 KJV) There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
If you have lost your soul to the devil, then you have lost your mandate to Heaven.However, Lord Jesus Christ is calling you this day to repentance. He says in Revelation 3:19-20 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Who you are does not matter, he loves you perfectly. All he want you to do is that you forsake your sins and accept him as your Lord and personal Saviour. I advise you this day to give your life to Him this day if you are not already in Him. If you are ready then say this prayer.
Lord Jesus, I am a sinner,forgive me my sins and wash me with your precious blood from my sins. I believe in my heart that you died and rose again that I should be save. Today I accept and confess you as my Lord and personal Saviour. Thank you JesusChrist, Amen.
If you just said that prayer, congratulations and welcome to the holy family of God. The Bible says in (Psalms 55:22 KJV) Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Written by Confidence Ishaka.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Mystery Behind This Bible Verse? / Sin After Baptism:is It Forgivable? / My Encounter With My Pastor Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.