Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,783 members, 7,898,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Americans Would React (vs) How Nigerians Do About Pmb's Frequent Travels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Americans Would React (vs) How Nigerians Do About Pmb's Frequent Travels (947 Views)

Punch Is Fake News - Garba Shehu Says Over Report About PMB & Cabal / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Hilarious: But True Fact About PMB Frequent Traveling. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Americans Would React (vs) How Nigerians Do About Pmb's Frequent Travels by onismate: 5:29am On Apr 16, 2016
We Nigerians are funny set of people. And our mouth too sharp. Now I did a brief comparison if Americans were to be in Nigeria and Buhari is the President, here is how they would react to the President’s frequent travelling.

Jackwon Mayor- I think President Bubu should resign. He is an a5s Hole who doesn’t know what he’s doing. Fuel is getting more expensive and scarce by the day and he’s the minister busy junketing around.

Theon wawick- Can somebody tell that old man to stop travelling the world and stick to the nemesis his incompetent decisions is causing.

Katty shawn- My dog, Jack couldn’t go for treatment the other day because there was no fuel in my car. It was a pity that my dog jack died. I want the senate to impeach the president. The suffering is too much.

NOW HERE IS HOW NIGERIANS REACT

Aboy Omo Jesu: SMH for my beloved country. I think Buhari’s brain needs to be examined. He is the ghost on rampage sent by the devil to torment us. End time travelling. Ajala the traveller. Nkechi Tabansi -- It seems the first time PMB travelled out of this country, he left his brain and came back. Since that time this country has not remained the same. Maybe he’s travelling around the world searching for his lost brain or looking for the president that will borrow him.

Gej supporter – It shall not be well with Buhari. Where are those who trekked for him, or have they entered ghost mode? APC and Buhari is scam. The old man is virtually ruling us from the skies. Junketeer in Chief. When GEJ was there, he didn’t travel much but we saw results, but what do we have now. Buhari, a president who lives and breathes on the skies, spending our heart earned money, foreign reserve. He’s just a he-goat. GEJ my role model.

Buhari pikin-- @Gejsupporter, your father is the he-goat. Has your father or any of your generations attained the height of even councilor? No, but you are here running your mouth. When your so called role model, GEJ was there, the Otueke palm wine tapper and his drunkard cabinet where busy stealing our money and taking it abroad. It is the problem he caused that President Buhari is fixing. He’s travelling is not in vain. Atleast we are seeing great improvements in the economy, investors are trooping in. his trip to China is to bring in huge investment into the country.

Gej supporter --- @Buhari pikin, Which investment is he going to China to bring? Oh, he’s going to import china phones, Tecno and infinix phones abi, or second hand china products. And please don’t forget to tell him to import water, fuel, light, and China products that don’t last, mumu. Has Buhari ever stayed in this country for straight two weeks without travelling? A man who has never conducted a successful election since he came in! Kogi- Inconclusive, Bayelsa- Inconclusive, Osun central-Inconclusive, Rivers-inconclusive. Even his life is inconclusive. May God punish you and your entire generation.

Buhari Pikin-- @Gejsupporter, Mr wailer, now I know where your problem is. You have no good site for greatness. My Bubu, please continue your good work. May God bless you.
hahaha hahaha .... Na joke ooooo

created by Christian C. Ozor

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1125-american-comments-versus-nigerian-comments-and-reactions-to-pres-buhari-s-frequent-travellings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Americans Would React (vs) How Nigerians Do About Pmb's Frequent Travels by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 16, 2016
grin hhahahahahaha! I can't STOp laughing... this is hilarious indeed...
Re: How Americans Would React (vs) How Nigerians Do About Pmb's Frequent Travels by TundeEinstein(m): 5:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Is that supposed to be a joke??
Re: How Americans Would React (vs) How Nigerians Do About Pmb's Frequent Travels by magabounce(m): 5:51am On Apr 16, 2016
Smh
Re: How Americans Would React (vs) How Nigerians Do About Pmb's Frequent Travels by Aliyeous(m): 5:52am On Apr 16, 2016
lame
Re: How Americans Would React (vs) How Nigerians Do About Pmb's Frequent Travels by Dojupyo(f): 6:06am On Apr 16, 2016
Hahahahahahaha... I'm happy to be a Nigerian..
E good o, e no good o, we dey kakaraka...

A conversation between two Nigerians
Boy: Hey baby
Girl: It is ur mother that is a baby!
Boy: Are we quarreling?
Girl: Why re u calling me a baby?
Boy: Ok, sorry, so what's up?
Girl: It is only roofs that is up oh
Boy: Hmmm.... Where re u?
Girl: At home
Boy: I mean, where do u stay?
Girl: Shuuuoo... No be house people dey stay b4, abi na bush u dey stay?
Boy: Omg..... So what's the name of the place u stay?
Girl: Self contain
Boy: I mean, where is it located?
Girl: It is located on land na!
Boy: Sorry, wrong msg, so how old re u?
Girl: Am not old, am still young but my dad is old...
Boy: (confused) where re u chatting from?
Girl: Same place u re chatting from
Boy: Where do u think am chatting from?
Girl: From Facebook
Boy: Are u ok?
Girl: Nope, i be precious treasure!

2 Likes

Re: How Americans Would React (vs) How Nigerians Do About Pmb's Frequent Travels by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 16, 2016
Tell me another story.

Re: How Americans Would React (vs) How Nigerians Do About Pmb's Frequent Travels by Galacious1: 6:24am On Apr 16, 2016
TundeEinstein:
Is that supposed to be a joke??
I wonder o
Re: How Americans Would React (vs) How Nigerians Do About Pmb's Frequent Travels by gbaskiboy: 6:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, u got me rolling on the floor. OP! Stop this, am rolling seriously holding my belly in an hilarious laughter,,, grin
Re: How Americans Would React (vs) How Nigerians Do About Pmb's Frequent Travels by amaechi1: 6:31am On Apr 16, 2016
Freedom of speech does not imply using the social media space to insult someone or create bigots.
Re: How Americans Would React (vs) How Nigerians Do About Pmb's Frequent Travels by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 16, 2016
Thats Nigeria for you. Despite all the problems we're facing, we rather turn it to a joke than kill ourselves. Proudly a nigerian jor.
Re: How Americans Would React (vs) How Nigerians Do About Pmb's Frequent Travels by Histrings08(m): 7:35am On Apr 16, 2016
Lmao.... All is well .

(1) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Run For Presidency In 2019—— Senator Akpabio / PHOTOS: Boko Haram Attack Nigerian Troops Inside Sambisa Forest / JUST IN: FG Announces Agreement With Niger Delta Militants -premiumtimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.