Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,469 members, 7,978,538 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:00 AM

Ipob...two Million Man Peaceful Protest Loading!!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob...two Million Man Peaceful Protest Loading!!!!! (2614 Views)

2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari / Massive Protest Loading In Edo State / Ipob Two Million Man Peaceful Mega Protest Coming Up Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob...two Million Man Peaceful Protest Loading!!!!! by Goke7: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
enlightenedmind:

If IPOB threatens the life of any Nigerian, they will be shot down. If they agitate hate of any kind they will be shot down. Nigeria is a sovereign state. We are not answerable to ICC, Amnesty, UN. The UN can sanction all it likes that is why we have lawyers. If IPOB have decided to behave like terrorists they will be treated like terrorists and nothing else. And all these international backup u think u have. Do u believe Nigeria is Mali, Cameroon or Niger. I means UN and whatever can only Suggest, to say they want to come into Nigeria is a declaration of war invoking China and Russia. They will never pick IPOB over the wrath of China and Russia.

SMH. You people do not get politics. You think it is gra gra. At the end of the day, what U.S.A really wants, Nigeria has it. Nigeria's China romance is not only about money but about security. If anything happens China must protect its interest. Buhari knows this things. U think his China trip was for money. Mstweee. U guys know nothing.

Absolutey nothing
Don't waste your intellectual prowess on these rebels who want to eat from all sides. They abuse buhari for going to China but turn around to complain that no china project is coming to the se.

They are gradually making themselves a national nuisance, we just have to tolerate their childish acts for now
Re: Ipob...two Million Man Peaceful Protest Loading!!!!! by DaBullIT(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
weyabblog:
be matured. You watch movies too much

OK , but I'm telling you what I know, movies apart
Re: Ipob...two Million Man Peaceful Protest Loading!!!!! by DaBullIT(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
SailorXY:

Oh shut up. You won't make it out of earth alive anyhow, what's your business with whoever chooses to dare?

Mind your life, different time & method yet all men fall!

Is that broken or yeebola language?
Re: Ipob...two Million Man Peaceful Protest Loading!!!!! by Gext: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
enlightenedmind:

Nnamdi Kanu??HAHAHAHAHAHAHa. Kia who do u pple dis thing? Buharis last China trip has secured him. U.S.A dares not. Yesterday, that hand shake sealed the deal. He has China and Russia behind him now. U.S.A know now. I was just laughing. They wont even support u. Because supporting u means declaring war on China and Russia. We are talking about international dynamics of politics u r saying Nnamdi Kanu. Mstweee. LOL. Nnamdi Kanu is a pawn to threaten Chinese investments in Nigeria. Nigeria is the single most important country in Africa. Destry Nigeria u destroy Africa. Be friends with Nigeria, u r friends with Africa. And yesterday sealed it. We have China, China has Russia and if it is America, i am sure the Middle-east would be happy to oblige
You guys are deluded.
China is currently engaged in an economic and sovereignty war with US and Japan.
Korea that actually served as a buffer for China against the encroaching West has being left to the cold by China due to rising US pressure.
NIGERIA does not serve any purpose for China that would Compel them to defy America, apart from being a beggar nation.
The Chinese can't help you even if they wanted to anyway. They know their limits.
The Russians on the other hand are bugged with serious problems of their own.
Their economy is being routed by the west.
Good luck trying to convince them to protect you. A country they have no security agreement with, or any thing to benefit from apart from oil which they have in abundance anyway.
Your country is in serious trouble thanks to your mad president.
Even ghadaffi a more resilient leader of a far developed Libya stood zero Chance, your buhari is nothing.

11 Likes

Re: Ipob...two Million Man Peaceful Protest Loading!!!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fullamafia:
The empty chest beaters are here again.

Nairaland says NO to Biafra.

https://www.nairaland.com/2792995/nairaland-says-no-biafra

Mynd44 kindly do the needful.
same nairaland that published every article concerning IPOB during GEJ tenure now saying no during PMB tenure, you should know nairaland was forced/compelled to do so.

I don't blame nairaland though, they don't want this forum to be shut down by the dictator called Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Ipob...two Million Man Peaceful Protest Loading!!!!! by Gext: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
enlightenedmind:

Nnamdi Kanu??HAHAHAHAHAHAHa. Kia who do u pple dis thing? Buharis last China trip has secured him. U.S.A dares not. Yesterday, that hand shake sealed the deal. He has China and Russia behind him now. U.S.A know now. I was just laughing. They wont even support u. Because supporting u means declaring war on China and Russia. We are talking about international dynamics of politics u r saying Nnamdi Kanu. Mstweee. LOL. Nnamdi Kanu is a pawn to threaten Chinese investments in Nigeria. Nigeria is the single most important country in Africa. Destry Nigeria u destroy Africa. Be friends with Nigeria, u r friends with Africa. And yesterday sealed it. We have China, China has Russia and if it is America, i am sure the Middle-east would be happy to oblige
lol.
China would gladly dump its Paltry investment in your country if it means better relations with the US.
The US is their largest trade partner and their largest bond market.
China is trying to lobby the US for contracts and access to rare military technology from US allies.
NO nation in their right mind would stick their neck for Nigeria. It is not worth it.
And no,. NIGERIA is not Africa. It would split and Africa would remain.
stop deluding yourselves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob...two Million Man Peaceful Protest Loading!!!!! by SailorXY: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
DaBullIT:

Is that broken or yeebola language?
Internet kings like you are always on their backs with legs spread in the real world. You shiite & munch from the same source.
Perhaps one day if you get a chance to grow up, you can appreciate taking a stand for something, anything @ all.
Piece of nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob...two Million Man Peaceful Protest Loading!!!!! by enlightenedmind: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Gext:
lol.
China would gladly dump its Paltry investment in your country if it means better relations with the US.
China is trying to lobby the US for contracts and access to rare military technology from US allies.
NO nation in their right mind would stick their neck for Nigeria. It is not worth it.

Who is this? China does not have to "Lobby" the U.S.A. China will not because war is expensive and war is really only feeding the U.S.A capitalists and arms dealers. I am really lookin for where to begin with u. But u r really so clueless it is not even worth it.

Nigeria, is the NO1 threat to the U.S.A. There is a CIA long-term mission to eliminate Nigeria as a potential global power in Africa. If Nigeria becomes better, they know the entire Africa will be better. If Nigeria breaks that is potentially the end of Africa. When we are strong we will free Niger, Cameroon, Mali, BukinaFaso from the French. Help Ghana and Zimbwawe revive its economies. U think all these pressure is for an irrelevant country.

And one thing i would really like u to take away. China is not trying to impress U.S.A, they do not need to. Russia is not trying to impress U.S.A. Really i think the only people in world trying to impress the west are the igbos of Nigeria. China is desperately trying to crash the dollar and the Yaun becomes the dominant currency. If china keeps up this trend, it will in 5 years.

And lastly, in politics, there are no friends or enemies [referring to ur comment on China sticking its head out for Nigeria] there are simply political, economic, social and financial interests. It is nothing personal just interests.

Get a little introduction to politics and strategy. I could recommend if u like.
Re: Ipob...two Million Man Peaceful Protest Loading!!!!! by Gext: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
enlightenedmind:

Who is this? China does not have to "Lobby" the U.S.A. China will not because war is expensive and war is really only feeding the U.S.A capitalists and arms dealers. I am really lookin for where to begin with u. But u r really so clueless it is not even worth it.

Nigeria, is the NO1 threat to the U.S.A. There is a CIA long-term mission to eliminate Nigeria as a potential global power in Africa. If Nigeria becomes better, they know the entire Africa will be better. If Nigeria breaks that is potentially the end of Africa. When we are strong we will free Niger, Cameroon, Mali, BukinaFaso from the French. Help Ghana and Zimbwawe revive its economies. U think all these pressure is for an irrelevant country.

And one thing i would really like u to take away. China is not trying to impress U.S.A, they do not need to. Russia is not trying to impress U.S.A. Really i think the only people in world trying to impress the west are the igbos of Nigeria. China is desperately trying to crash the dollar and the Yaun becomes the dominant currency. If china keeps up this trend, it will in 5 years.

And lastly, in politics, there are no friends or enemies [referring to ur comment on China sticking its head out for Nigeria] there are simply political, economic, social and financial interests. It is nothing personal just interests.

Get a little introduction to politics and strategy. I could recommend if u like.
lol.
You are far gone in your self delusion.
Nigeria is not a threat whatsoever to US goals. Even in the Continent., there are US funded countries far more relevant and powerful than Nigeria like Egypt and SA that would treat your fucckupp and gladly too. And i am not even talking of France.
And yes, China have been lobbying the US allies for access to military tech, for the sake of deterrence, which the US has categorically denied them anyway.
And yes, China does not stand a chance against the US even in the foreseeable future, and they sure as hell are not sticking their necks out for inconsequential Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob...two Million Man Peaceful Protest Loading!!!!! by Emancipation: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Gext:
lol.

I have tried to tell them so many times but the are blinded by one zoo and igbophobia

2 Likes

Re: Ipob...two Million Man Peaceful Protest Loading!!!!! by DaBullIT(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
angry when you grow I'll be happy to entertain your questions my boy
SailorXY:

Internet kings like you are always on their backs with legs spread in the real world. You shiite & munch from the same source.
Perhaps one day if you get a chance to grow up, you can appreciate taking a stand for something, anything @ all.
Piece of nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family PICS Of The Man Who Stripped Naked In Front Of His Debtors House In Abuja / Breaking News: High Court May Halt Akeredolu's Swearing-in / A Church In The USA Decorated With Biafran Flag And Colours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.