Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,938 members, 7,922,312 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:54 AM

Someone Wanted To Know What Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Is - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Someone Wanted To Know What Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Is (657 Views)

Entry Level Graduate Recruitment At The Cross River State Government 2015 / My Friend Does Not Know What To Do With His Car-advice Needed / Job Vacancies At Tinapa Free Zone And Resort In Cross River State Calabar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Wanted To Know What Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Is by valyck2000: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2009
its simple , Brotherhood of the cross and star is the new kingdom of Jehova God on earth.
here it is only righteousness that reigns. cool
Re: Someone Wanted To Know What Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Is by shyshina(m): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2009
Simple, Very simple, give your life to christ and u re already a member
Re: Someone Wanted To Know What Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Is by kufreabasi(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2009
I believe this topic should be moved to religion
Re: Someone Wanted To Know What Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Is by Dovent: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2009
What is such a post doing in this section. The poster need to be sermonised, no be brotherhood of the cross, na sisterhood of the moon. You better give your life to christ before is too late.
Re: Someone Wanted To Know What Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Is by kufreabasi(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2009
valyck2000:

its simple , Brotherhood of the cross and star is the new kingdom of Jehova God on earth.
here it is only righteousness that reigns. cool

you know i did not even read this.
@ poster, why not find seek God while the day is still young and stop wasting your time?
Re: Someone Wanted To Know What Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star Is by Godmother(f): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2009
I think Brotherhood of The Cross and Stars is Olumba Olumba undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Models Wanted / Distributor Wanted For New Product / Are You In Abeokuta?: Place Your Adverts@very Cheap Rates On Rockcity101.9fm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.