Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,826 members, 7,902,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

"ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice (6408 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / 2010 Album Drops When I Finish-ruggedy Baba / Wazobia Fm (95.1) - Diplomatic Opj And Akas Baba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by kaydee(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2007
grin grin grin
@ Gbade.X
Post a link 2 ur previous battles or ur illest punches and i'ma consider U.
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by gbadex1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2007
Lmao @ this dude!! You neva fail to amuse me! I don't even have the time posting links! And dude, only a newbie or lame-ass cat looks at other battles to "consider whether they can battle the person or not". Your previous post is indeed laughable!

Better still, ask on AHH who darque is. Or look for the Darque Vs Dramatik Battle.

Frag it, my younger brother (Po Deep, a.k.a Dotun on AHH) is just enuff to give ya ass some lacerations. And if u want links "considering" cheesy his previous battles, perhaps u can google his sh*t cheesy

if u want to battle, set up the thread and no beating around the bush BS. Just straight up battling ish.
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by bgees(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2007
@kaydee, what are u. a 16 year old. u mean im too intelligent to differentiate btw eastcoast rap-westcoast and southern rap.i know for sure the first rap cd u bought was modenine's.u are still a novice in rap fandom.surely in 6 or 7 years, u would be more sensible.
modenine is rapper that dont understand hiphop. he luvs it but he dont just understand it.
tell me how many copies hes sold?
some say he shuld be in the u.s.but who would give him a deal,
modenine is a fool.
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by kaydee(m): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2007
@ Gbade.X
I won't battle U if U ain't a worthy adversary.Hmmn,tell ur brother to enter U like Gazab,i'ma still beat both of ya,I might consider battling ur whole crew togetha! grin grin grin

@ Bgees
Everytime U open ur mouth,ur ignorance pops out.I won't reply ur post again coz u're a typical M-U-M-U.Just erase that last post coz real vets will start dissin U. Mr Intelligent,how do U know if a rapper is from the Eastcoast or Westcoast?O.k,the westcoast rapper puts his tongue in his nose when spittin and the Eastcoast rapper puts his tongue in his head,abi? IGNORAMUS
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by bgees(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2007
why do u keep saying its so hard to know were a rapper comes from. its not so hard except u are sufferin from down's syndrome, which im sure u are.or maybe i am a genius.kaydee, u are so dumb.
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by kaydee(m): 1:02am On Jan 06, 2007
@Bgees
U know i really hate it when U say U can tell where a rapper is from by just lisnin 2 him spit.If Biggie had stayed in Cali,how can u tell where he's from?O.k,Genius,tell me how u get 2 know
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by naijagal(f): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2007
tot dis thread was to discuss ruggedmans song but i come in here and see guys stickin fingers into each others eyeballs. shocked
guys pls calm down now!

anyways, i'm really feelin dis song
9ice is good, his voice in da chorus really does d song justice
good job RUGGEDDY BABA!!
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by kosikosi: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2007
ruggedman won me over with this song,
cant stop playing this song,
9ice is cool, love the chorus,

http://www.myspace.com/ruggedmannigerian
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by dice(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2007
the hook in that song ruggeybaby is cool, BIG UP TO 9ICE
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by kosikosi: 3:39am On Feb 24, 2007
stop the beef,

ruggedy baba by ruggedman,
cry by mode 9 ,

ruggedman and modenine are FRIENDS,
different style
love both of them
just like tuface and faze,

we should be proud of them
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by creamofluv: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2007
Hey Gbade, Do you even know what Lil Jon said in one of his Interview he said Rap is wack, The only person who raps is 2pac,

That is the father of RAP,

So you shouldnt say ruggedman raps is wack, why are you ppl not satisfy, before he sang baraje you guys said he doesnt have dance track, he threw baraje on air, Still people complain and talk shit 'bout him, Ruggedy Baba is way too good, Can you just do me a favour Gbade, you can go to surulere and get some mics and speaker and try and record something and let see how it flows,

asshole
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by gbadex1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2007
Hey Gbade, Do you even know what Lil Jon said in one of his Interview he said Rap is wack, The only person who raps is 2pac,

That is the father of RAP,

So you shouldnt say ruggedman raps is wack, why are you people not satisfy, before he sang baraje you guys said he doesnt have dance track, he threw baraje on air, Still people complain and talk shit 'bout him, Ruggedy Baba is way too good, Can you just do me a favour Gbade, you can go to surulere and get some mics and speaker and try and record something and let see how it flows,

asshole

lol, who is this idiot? first off, leran what the topic's about, who you aer referring to, and the discourse before opening ur mouth and saying a whole loada bullshit. zip it.
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by dice(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2007
9ice is hot on that track

Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2007
Each time guys beef each other about modey and ruggedey baba. I alway see that sentiment in some cats analysis.if u could think back when ruggedy came, idris's fans never beleived it and never liked it either, time revealed shit , and wounds were healed.

, so please dont tell me u can't hear what Modey says because it's a lie
, please dont tell me modey is not a better rapper because it's a lie
, please dont tell me ruggedey wack because it's a lie
, please dont tell me idri's is wack(he might be a wack rapper but not a wack singer or entertainer) because its a lie

I think what we all need to do is to remove the sentiment and base our judgement on facts. we all went to school and learn that writing peotry in not easey(ask Wole Soyinka)
that is why those that possess the writing skills are not taking for granted
Modey is a nigerian like you and I but he spits what is uncommon, thats why rappers that are weaker are so much afraid of him

please try to listen to his new album(modey , Epluribus Unum). I know it's hard but try
He can only be compared with other great rappers all over the world
and that is the dream of every professional

rugged is good but he should take whatever happens as it is because he can never out rhyme modey. I swear I love ruggedman

between 2002, 5yrs, 2007 rugged, 2albums
between2004, 3yrs, 2007, modey , 3album

(not important please)
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by Viking: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2007
Modenine is very good and we Nigerians are proud of him.I play his New Album everyday and I enjoy it.That rap song, leaders of tomorrow is just good. Ruggedman is also one Naija that we can never forget in Nigeria.I believe that those who made him the best hip hop artist in Nigeria just did fine.He is realy one naija rapper that we can say that he is the best.Talking of his new album Ruggedybaba, who can tell me which rap song is better that Ruggedybaba,we all know the fact but some people don't want to believe. I believe the song everytime and i cant get tired of it.It is a song that will last in the minds of hip hop lovers in Nigeria for a very long time. I tell you he is going for the best again with that song,believe me he will.
I am not saying that Ruggedy is far more better thasn mode nine but I can say that Ruggedman is still the best hip hop artist in Nigeria. Check the second rap song in the album,just like American hip hop but with Nigerian tongue.
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by kriskelat: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2007
you guys here made ur points clear but i dont think it's conpulsory 4 nigerian rappers top add pidgin in their raps b4 they will be know that they're nigerians.4instance,Modenine's Cry chorus was ibo while the flows are western.At least anyone that hears that song knows that he's a Nigerian or that "Fellow Nigerians"track in his new album indicates the same thing cuz a foriegn artiste cannever title a song "fellow nigerians" or sing chorus with ibo,yoruba or hausa so anyone that thinks rappin with pidgin is the only thing that shows that ur a nigerian is a wack him/herself.
Please people accept civilisation in the Nigerian hip hop and thats what modenine have started and i'm strongly in support of that.
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by kulex2k1(m): 9:33am On May 20, 2007
NO doubt Mode9 is good But lets face the fact he's a wannabe, Ruggedman is true his style is real . gone thru this post i wonder where dat bitch kaydee at would have loved to hve a word or two with him
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by tosinadeda: 10:53am On May 20, 2007
Ruggedy baba is definitely a hit.

but my best are in this order
mode,sauce,rugged
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by tosinadeda: 11:00am On May 20, 2007
9ice made dat song a hit
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by Christino(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2007
I should do a song with 9ice someday, dude's way way creative, and someone please tell me why Tuface is now tryna sing Nate's style, the industry's most captivating voice cannot be replicated, somebody please warn him grin

Jimmy jatt, mode 9 and tuface really hit that track hard.
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by gbadex1(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2007
Lol, you forgot to mention Elajoe cheesy . Abi im be wakapass?? cheesy
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by Christino(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2007
@ Gbade,

Elajoe took the last part right? But sorry to say his style did not align with the soundtrack or maybe it was his pace, Modey was way more commanding. I like it when a rapper commands the lyrics.
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by itsme(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2007
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by dawhizkid1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2008
WHETHER ALL YALL FOLKS AGREE TO IT OR NOT,RUGGED IS STILL THE BEST RAPPER NAIJA CAN PRODUCE.some body tell me,whose album in nigeria rap can be compared to the thy album come album,let alone the ruggeddy baba album?
I see him as a mentor,one who can rep naija anywhere,anytime.who can beat that?
other rappers are good,but not as ruggedman.
i step into the room and get a boom witout even statred,lick my lips n niggas are already retarded.that`s him.this is Da-Whizkid.
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by kaydee(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2009
Diggin sh*t up for the newbies
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by javalove(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2009
its all over for rug head man !!!
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by dammiecool(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2009
@java
u think so abi
d rugged one will keep bangin ur ears till u listen n learn grin grin grin
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by Mobinga: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2010
cry
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by javalove(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2010
Went trough most of the comments on this thread again and i saw the way haters were showering praises on 9ce for his efforts on this track. .

He made the track what it is. . .a hit

And his chorus is the only thing most of y'all can remember and quote on the track. .

Not the contradictory message that dancer straffing, rug headed wrapper was passing accross. . .

Big ups to Bashorun Gaa of Naija music. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice by Arabambi1: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2010
Ruggedy Baba,
No man born of woman no get enemies for life. Like Shina Peter says, When no talk about you, it means you are dead. Ki won sha ti ma so ohun to wun won ki iwo ma seun rere. Dont look at the noise of the market. Some people are born haters, some are follow follow haters and some just hate without knowing why.

SO ride on Baba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 Figures / Nigga Raw Ft Tj-in Love With An Angel Video / FREE BEAT: Kiss Daniel – “sin City” (instrumental)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.