Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,909 members, 7,976,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:39 AM

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo (27639 Views)

Yemi Alade Is Hot In Make Up Free Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by Hillzy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
T
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by Joyce28(f): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Did she bleach her breast
Well nice make up
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by Churchillumoren: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Omavik:
The makeup artist is good....

She is marketing herself after 2 quick failed affairs. She is mediocre on set, not particularly pretty considering total package, big tummy, flat ass, thin legs...So Toyin is desperate but wat she doesn't get is loading ur average face with heavy foundation, make up, posing in America is no talisman. ...

But why is this lady taking so many pics lately
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by miqos02(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
ok
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Omavik:

she is in Dallas Texas. not oshodi Nigeria.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Omavik:

She's frustrated
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
I hate face painters. it's too artificial. I love ladies that keep it real.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by Udofire(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
shamecurls:
Okro soup will forever be sweeter than Ogbono soup.

#TeamOkro
for ya mind
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by amtaken(f): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Is Toyin Aimakhu the new Mercy Aigbe Gentry?

Hope she has enough cheap clothes and Balogun/Eko bridge accessories to flex with like our dear Mrs. Mercy.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by amtaken(f): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
She wants to attract rich sugar daddies like Dabota, Shade Okoya and Caroline Danjuma.

Omavik:

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by Lionofdjungle: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
How many nozzles have entered her car tank? Only God knows!
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by Ondoboi12345678: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Someone should tell her to stop bleaching
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by yinkslinks(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
cus she took some skin from her yansh to make the boobs bigger grin grin grin grin
doublewisdom:
Why her brea.sts be like yansh?
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by synclaire: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
olayinka807:
kiss kiss kiss

SEE MORE PHOTOS AS THE ACTRESS FLAUNTS HER MASSIVE CLEAVAGE @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/actress-toyin-aimakhu-breathtaking-in-make-up-photo.html

Guys....make una come and see somtin ooo....
see wat? Mumu. Always tryin 2 pull traffic 2 ur site.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by ODUBEZE: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Afrok:
It's only asthmatic patient(s) that this picture will take their breath undecided
baaaaaaad guy! suffery 4 d girl nau
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by bluestone2015: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Can any of you critics post your picture and let us see who is more beautiful.

This woman is naturally beautiful and her future is brighter than that of most of you criticizing her.

I bet that what ever you have against her will not alter her bright future.

You go and find your talent. She has found has and she is doing well.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by twilliamx(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
This her chest kan resemble ninja turtle chest...
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by jojothaiv(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
hemartins:
Lol
Ghosts of past girlfriends ke.....
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by hamdan4sure: 4:16am On Apr 17, 2016
AirSultan:
I dont understand how someone can be breathtaking with make-up She just look like plastic toy.
yes o I even won ask may be na love-vendor my ride love-vendor that face for am
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by nikkypearl(f): 4:43am On Apr 17, 2016
Arewa12:
bootiful. I like her milk factory
You must be born again..who milk factory don't EPP ??
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2016
bluestone2015:
Can any of you critics post your picture and let us see who is more beautiful.
This woman is naturally beautiful and her future is brighter than that of most of you criticizing her.
I bet that what ever you have against her will not alter her bright future.
You go and find your talent. She has found has and she is doing well.

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Breathtaking In Make-up Photo by Arewa12: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
nikkypearl:

You must be born again..who milk factory don't EPP ??
d milk factory Epp me abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Car Is Not An Investment - Kemi Olunloyo Shades Regina Daniels, Mompha, Others / Have You Seen Honey Comb Before ? This Is How It Looks Like (photos & Videos) / Rita Dominic In Striped Top & Black Skirt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.