Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,805 members, 7,965,973 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:22 AM

APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal (18118 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / APC Blasts Charly Boy: Buhari Will Never Resign, Stop Making Senseless Noise / Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by emymeeky: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Beeman1:
See dis ipod. If u think Yorubas sold their generation,I don't know what to say about u Igbos. They've rule and produced president,vice presidents and so on. Una weh no sell your generations,What have you produced in dis country? Not even common vice president and you are here telling people who are far ahead of you that they sold their generations. Na una be the real slaves to us Hausa-fulanis not yorubas. FYI,I am core northerner. Thank you.

No wonder you can't write good English
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by Mcowubaba: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
PassingShot:

He's even greater than that.

He is greater than all Igbos put together. We dash una make una take as una take Saraki from Kwarans.
I don't know how Igbos got into this ....
Such inferiority complex.......
Can't u goons stay a day without mentioning my lovely tribe undecided
Funny enough I don't even bother myself about other tribes in Nigeria, I rarely even mention them....
But most APC SADIST can't go a day without saying IPOB, IPOD or Igbo... Haba... Na curse cheesy

Ps.... I ain't a Zombie or Wailer
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by aleshiko: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fayoshe pls be mindful of your speech
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by Ogedo(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
u guys are here fighting over a letter that was also posted here on nairaland for ur perusal. sometimes I ask myself why people ppl are just myopic in thinking, reasoning and in fact wholely. those who has heard d privilege of reading that letter and who believe in their mind that de love Nigeria will never criticize Fayose for that letter becos d reasons are to d best interest of d country. how can a country like our service loan every year wt about 25% of our national budget and we expect to move forward. some ppl sees no problem wt dis becos de love APC and Buhari more than Nigeria. what a shame!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by zomby(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose thinks he is smartwe than himself; the man thinks that making unreasonable noise on a regular can distract this administration and Nigerians from his actual sins, e.g.:pending election rigging case or his murder case or his questionable wealth across the world...the man completely forgot that he is dealing with Buhari (a touch cookie that has an unlimited patience).

This is not Obasanjo, and this is not a business as usual era that we were used to...
Fayose is playing with a naked fire, in fact, his PDP members are starting to realize that Fayose is lost soul.
I can assure Nigerians that Fayose days are coming very soon. And when his days arrive, he will regret ever being born by his mother.

Fayose will pay a very heavy price..and will not get away with a thing...Mark it down.
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by Opomulero88: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin fayose is greater that awolowo and tinubu put together cheesy
in terms of criminality, thuggery and rascality
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by shaddoww: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
OLADD:
Fayose's anti-$2b loan stance is a child's play compared to how APC almost pulled down Nigeria in their quest for the presidency. For those who are short in memory, pls consider the following;

1. APC instructed legislators elected under their party to block Jonathan's $1b loan request to fight Boko haram.

2. APC governors vehemently opposed Jonathan's ingenuity to save for rainy days by going as far as the Supreme Court to stop the ECA.

3. APC openly opposed designation of Boko haram as a terrorist organisation. That singular action embolden the insurgents to wreck more havoc. It was a height of sabotage any opposition party could unleash on a nation it planned to rule.

4. APC in connivance with Jacob Zuma who's a staunch ally of Tinubu ensured Nigeria's quest to procure arms from South Africa through black market (having been frustrated by the West through official route) was truncated.

5. Still loading... more to come.
ogbeni get ur facts right coming here to talk gibberish, hw many governors do APC have den? And was it d governors dat stopped Jonathan saving d federal government 54% share of d ECA? I think u should also knw dat d only APC member who has a close relationship with Zuma is Atiku Abubakar .
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by Fourwinds: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
I don't know y people waste deir time on Fayose... d man is a Goat... He leaves governance and wail all through d day... Akuya
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by samidbest001(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
Beeman1:
See dis ipod. If u think Yorubas sold their generation,I don't know what to say about u Igbos. They've rule and produced president,vice presidents and so on. Una weh no sell your generations,What have you produced in dis country? Not even common vice president and you are here telling people who are far ahead of you that they sold their generations. Na una be the real slaves to us Hausa-fulanis not yorubas. FYI,I am core northerner. Thank you.
Is Dr. Alex Ekwueme from your nut losing head North?!??
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by Appareil(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
OLADD:
Fayose's anti-$2b loan stance is a child's play compared to how APC almost pulled down Nigeria in their quest for the presidency. For those who are short in memory, pls consider the following;

1. APC instructed legislators elected under their party to block Jonathan's $1b loan request to fight Boko haram.

2. APC governors vehemently opposed Jonathan's ingenuity to save for rainy days by going as far as the Supreme Court to stop the ECA.

3. APC openly opposed designation of Boko haram as a terrorist organisation. That singular action embolden the insurgents to wreck more havoc. It was a height of sabotage any opposition party could unleash on a nation it planned to rule.

4. APC in connivance with Jacob Zuma who's a staunch ally of Tinubu ensured Nigeria's quest to procure arms from South Africa through black market (having been frustrated by the West through official route) was truncated.

You deserve a billion likes and shares! See Hypocrisy
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by firstolalekan(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Add Ojukwu and Achebe

Ode
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by bandad: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
APC shouldn` have bothered to reply him. He is known to be insane.
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by barcaboi(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
OLADD:

why are you bn clever by zero.....APC had only 5governors when GEJ was dere and when the oil reserves was mismanaged.....so GEJ was so daft 5 govs cld single handedly do that
2.APC also has links wt the west to frustrate the legal route....why will a country go thru black market for a sensitive issue.....grow up....and why not tell the government of that country b4 going thru the backdoor
3.Boko existed b4 lawmakers defected to APC...and PDP was d majority. ...how come minority won over majority......twale to a dunce
4. blame APC all u can without chkin the log in ur own PDP eyes.......ur hero blamed everyone except himsef when chibok girls were kidnapped. ....and still did nothing till malala came to 9ja....kudos to u like we no dey follow news....lies go fnsh una....Apc aint saints and we go criticise dem but I'll never lie to cover up a fault obviously theirs....grow up

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by ODUBEZE: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
PassingShot:
SMH!
Get off social media. You've got plenty to work on.
lwkmd
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by Beeman1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
emymeeky:

No wonder you can't write good English
Ipod zombie,jump in to lagoon if my english vex u.
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by Pidggin(f): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
How I wish we had 10 people like Fayose in this country
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by figure007(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Sorry bro...if I may ask, where are you from pls? Not an insult o but just wan know ni..... Cos only someone living in the ancient and dark days would say this insensitive and foolish statement
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by bams2999(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
i am disappointing Fayose is nigerian
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by Highvotage: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=OLADD post=44751002]Fayose's anti-$2b loan stance is a child's play compared to how APC almost pulled down Nigeria in their quest for the presidency. For those who are short in memory, pls consider the following;

[/quo

Its like you no dey same or you are short of wisdom,
from no 4:
APC went to SA to tell Zuma that GEJ and co smuggleed money illegally to SA?
APC opposed designation of BH as terrorist and help to still the billions of dollars (Dasukigate) meant arm for procurement?

APC opposed saving for rainy days when they at governors forum abi or they were the multitude then? Have you forgotten what NOI said just 3days ago?

So its PDP governors that approved $2billion China loan for PMB now?

I just want you to see how low you are in IQ.
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by DaHrNn(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

I laugh at such statement... Area boy in the name of governor
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by emymeeky: 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Beeman1:
Ipod zombie,jump in to lagoon if my english vex u.

Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by tarekamos: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Beeman1:
Make Ekiti APC no waste there time. His days are number I swear. It always baffles me how good people of Ekiti state end up with this local tout.

Indeed, his days are numbered.
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by desty4nl: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Na true talk bro. u too much.
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by desty4nl: 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose, the nightmere of presidiot mugu Buhari
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by desty4nl: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
tarekamos:

Indeed, his days are numbered.

Story for the gods
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by kinibigdeal(m): 12:23am On Apr 17, 2016
Beeman1:
Make Ekiti APC no waste there time. His days are number I swear. It always baffles me how good people of Ekiti state end up with this local tout.

You talk because you have never step outside Lagos before. Fayose is performing better than most governor in Nigeria today. Have been there, the people like him
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by kinibigdeal(m): 12:25am On Apr 17, 2016
figure007:

Sorry bro...if I may ask, where are you from pls? Not an insult o but just wan know ni..... Cos only someone living in the ancient and dark days would say this insensitive and foolish statement

Yes, Fayose is greater
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by afoobabs(m): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Heroes that sold 'their' generations lipsrsealed
oga to set the record straight the real slaves and the ones whose generations have been sold or compromised are the ones that always shout (MAGINALIZATION) thanks.

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Look at this one.. Who nor know book nor dey get sense?
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by agog: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

grin what is good for the goods, is also good for the ganger grin

correct your English: what is good for the goose is also good for the gander ...!!
Re: APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal by hornyman(m): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Beeman1:
Immunity is what is given the Id*iot tout some confidence. But not worry,his tenure ends 2018 and let's see who born him papa for this naija.

LOL. U are so funny man. Na true sha. Fayose no get brain, na pikin for where sai BaBa dey. If Fayose tenure finish if dem born am well make him yan dust again. Him and Metuh dey yan dust before, sheybi Buhari don teach Metuh some lessons of his life becos Metuh has no immunity that Fayose is still enjoying today as a governor. Metuh no fit yan dust again, he was made to cough out some of his loots. He still have not recovered from the money he lost till today, he certainly can't talk rubbish again cos he knows he was corrupt and Buhari have all of his secrets and the more he talks the more of the loot he stands to loose now he don direct all of his focus and energies to something else like getting PDP back up. That's what d fool shud be doing in the first place before but instead he was rather busy criticising someone who is trying to clean up the mess PDP created for 16 years. All the cheap talk were only to try distract Buhari from d good work he is trying to do. This is not GEJ that allowed all the sycophant, critics and praise singers distracted him. Fayose shud go and ask Metuh, the kind lesson Buhari teach am. Just leave Fayose, I give am just 2 years more he go quiet n learn d hard way. Or at the expiration of his tenure make him just run out of Nigeria seek Asylum elsewhere like Obanikoro who is now in the USA. Shey Fayose thinks Buhari na GEJ wey Dokubo Asari dey dare and talk to anyhow and did nothing. Make fayose go ask Dasuki and Metuh well well, I'm sure dem go tell little lessons wey Buhari don teach dem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency / Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians / Ambode Loses Bid To Stop Probe By Lawmakers Over Purchase Of 820 Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.