Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (927249 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by billiondd: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
Eke40seven:

You never get admission you dey choose east and west. Apply to as many schools as possible, then when the admission letters land, then you can make an informed choice from all the options.
I hope you find this useful?
Thank Yu
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joysmart(f): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
Arizona263:
Good day all, please I seriously need help, I am a Nigerian but based in yaounde cameroon, I have just been rejected by the German embassy yaounde cameroon, I wish to rush back to Nigeria and give it another try at the German embassy in Lagos or abuja, my interview went perfectly well in cameroon here, very easy, I was not even asked much questions, earlier on i contemplated on coming back to Nigeria for the interview but I couldn't because I already had my B1 Prüfung coming up so I couldn't leave for nigeria, and since day one I have followed the process from cameroon here and I have my legal resident permit to confirm that I have been living legally in cameroon for the past 4 years, right now I wish to come back to Nigeria to book for an interview, please I need help as I have no idea how the procedure is in nigeria, my classes will be starting at Rhine Waal university Kleve by the 26th of this September but my admission letter is valid till the 15th of november, I have already loaded my deutsch blocked account with 9k euro as one of the requirements for interview in cameroon here is a notification from deutsche bank that your blocked account is loaded, so we are made to open the blocked account and credit it before coming for interview, though clearly that's still not a guarantee for visa, so right now I need an appointment for interview as soon as possible, I already have my A1,A2 and still waiting for my B1 result from Goethe Institut in cameroon here, I also wrote IELTS which I used to gain 9 admission in 4 universities through uniassist, all my courses in Rhine Waal are in english language but I still went on to study deutsch for advantage, I am a graduate of IMT with HND in electrical electronics engineering, and going to Rhine Waal to study electronics, please any help of any kind would be highly appreciated, am just devastated right now after waiting for a month after my interview I was still rejected. I even got my insurance and booked a flight ticket since and was just waiting for that divine call or email to come. Somebody help plssssssssssss
when is your enrollment deadline??
You can actually appeal
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
ellacute45:

Maybe you can post your interview transcript here so the ogas can help out

Why did you booked flight before confirmation of your visa??

Shows sign of desperation
na wa o, is this waht u can say. this guy justgot rejected and he did his interview in cameroun. u shd be helping not talking him down. maybe u re having a bad day and i understand, but the goal should always be to help. what has booking flight got to do wt rejection, he might have found a flight deal for all we know. @Arizona263 pls go ahead and book for visa interview in Nigeria by sending an email attaching your admission letter, your blocked account opening notification and the data page of your international passport. make sure you state in your email that you enrolment deadline is November 15. so they know u have enough time. u shd get an interview appointment coz u have more than four weeks to ur enrolment deadline. the email to send it to is student@lago.diplo.de

8 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Arizona263:
Good day all, please I seriously need help, I am a Nigerian but based in yaounde cameroon, I have just been rejected by the German embassy yaounde cameroon, I wish to rush back to Nigeria and give it another try at the German embassy in Lagos or abuja, my interview went perfectly well in cameroon here, very easy, I was not even asked much questions, earlier on i contemplated on coming back to Nigeria for the interview but I couldn't because I already had my B1 Prüfung coming up so I couldn't leave for nigeria, and since day one I have followed the process from cameroon here and I have my legal resident permit to confirm that I have been living legally in cameroon for the past 4 years, right now I wish to come back to Nigeria to book for an interview, please I need help as I have no idea how the procedure is in nigeria, my classes will be starting at Rhine Waal university Kleve by the 26th of this September but my admission letter is valid till the 15th of november, I have already loaded my deutsch blocked account with 9k euro as one of the requirements for interview in cameroon here is a notification from deutsche bank that your blocked account is loaded, so we are made to open the blocked account and credit it before coming for interview, though clearly that's still not a guarantee for visa, so right now I need an appointment for interview as soon as possible, I already have my A1,A2 and still waiting for my B1 result from Goethe Institut in cameroon here, I also wrote IELTS which I used to gain 9 admission in 4 universities through uniassist, all my courses in Rhine Waal are in english language but I still went on to study deutsch for advantage, I am a graduate of IMT with HND in electrical electronics engineering, and going to Rhine Waal to study electronics, please any help of any kind would be highly appreciated, am just devastated right now after waiting for a month after my interview I was still rejected. I even got my insurance and booked a flight ticket since and was just waiting for that divine call or email to come. Somebody help plssssssssssss
pls go ahead and book for visa interview in Nigeria by sending an email attaching your admission letter, your blocked account opening notification and the data page of your international passport. make sure you state in your email that you enrolment deadline is November 15. so they know u have enough time. u shd get an interview appointment coz u have more than four weeks to ur enrolment deadline. the email to send it to is student@lago.diplo.de or like Joysmart said, you could appeal but that might not be favorable coz u are in another man's country in Africa.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
biglord:
na wa o, is this waht u can say. this guy justgot rejected and he did his interview in cameroun. u shd be helping not talking him down. maybe u re having a bad day and i understand, but the goal should always be to help. what has booking flight got to do wt rejection, he might have found a flight deal for all we know. @Arizona263 pls go ahead and book for visa interview in Nigeria by sending an email attaching your admission letter, your blocked account opening notification and the data page of your international passport. make sure you state in your email that you enrolment deadline is November 15. so they know u have enough time. u shd get an interview appointment coz u have more than four weeks to ur enrolment deadline. the email to send it to is student@lago.diplo.de
K
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arizona263(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
biglord:
Thanks man, you are too much, I have already sent my details to the email you gave me, I got the email from a good Samaritan before I just saw this your message, i sent the deutsche bank notification I got when I credited my account, it has my account balance of 8,975 euro written on it with my passport data page and my admission letter, I didn't specify my enrolment date but it's clearly written on my admission letter, do you think they will have time to study the admission letter? How did you see what I have sent so far? You think there's still a problem? When could I be expecting a feedback from the embassy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Arizona263:

Thanks man, you are too much, I have already sent my details to the email you gave me, I got the email from a good Samaritan before I just saw this your message, i sent the deutsche bank notification I got when I credited my account, it has my account balance of 8,975 euro written on it with my passport data page and my admission letter, I didn't specify my enrolment date but it's clearly written on my admission letter, do you think they will have time to study the admission letter? How did you see what I have sent so far? You think there's still a problem? When could I be expecting a feedback from the embassy?
you could resend again and state the enrolment deadline in the email coz they may not have the time to study ur admisssion letter and pls leave out ur resumption date of 26th september. Just state the enrolment deadline of November 15th

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
otomisinT:

Kazeem12345 me I v carry my money away from Zenith BANK o... Nah BLUE MARKET I use...

Blue market is cheaper than Black Market... Blue Market nah People Oversea...
It's From people Oversea I bought Euros o...
I advice you do same, ask for people based or working Oversea...

@otomisinT abeg mail me also ejoviemutachere@yahoo.com
na funding dey keep men visa till now, person don buy half for rugged rate, Money nor reach to buy the other half. Chai dere is God oh!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hadefiscool(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Please people in Germany, ticket booking na one way or 2way; return ticket. Pls I need clarifications on ds abeg
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arizona263(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
biglord:
you could resend again and state the enrolment deadline in the email coz they may not have the time to study ur admisssion letter and pls leave out ur resumption date of 26th september. Just state the enrolment deadline of November 15th
Thank you so much, can I send it now? Do they attend to email sent by this late hour? Is the deutsche bank notification I sent okay or Should I send the first notification I got when I newly opened the account? The rumour I heard about the embassy closed to any new appointments, how true is it? How long will it take for the embassy to get back to me with a date for the interview? I know I have like a million questions but today has been one hell of a day for me, please everyone should understand, thank you all, you are all amazing
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeybros: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
hello house,
please, is there anyone going to frankfurt or cologne? or any person over there already.. i need help in terms of accommodation.. i have applied but am yet to get any.. i will be flying a day after independence..
Please, i need assistance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
Arizona263:

Thank you so much, can I send it now? Do they attend to email sent by this late hour? Is the deutsche bank notification I sent okay or Should I send the first notification I got when I newly opened the account? The rumour I heard about the embassy closed to any new appointments, how true is it? How long will it take for the embassy to get back to me with a date for the interview? I know I have like a million questions but today has been one hell of a day for me, please everyone should understand, thank you all, you are all amazing
Lemme just answer that appointment ish of a thing, the stories we've been reading here is that people are now being referred to Abuja for their visa interview, I hope u will be given a place too.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arizona263(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
idrisaleo1:

Lemme just answer that appointment ish of a thing, the stories we've been reading here is that people are now being referred to Abuja for their visa interview, I hope u will be given a place too.
I hope so too, so can I send it now? Should I also explain the reason I went on to open the deutsche bank blocked account? Incase they wonder why I went on to open and credit the account without being told so.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Arizona263:

I hope so too, so can I send it now? Should I also explain the reason I went on to open the deutsche bank blocked account? Incase they wonder why I went on to open and credit the account without being told so.
dont explain anything biko just send the email stating your enrolment deadline and pls try to relax, all we be well. just relax. whats the worst that cud happen, u already got rejection from cameroun. so just relax, all we be well. they will not wonder anything.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
ohakskid:
Abeg who get uni-assist email address. I made a mistake why feeling their application form, 2ndly am applying for the two courses in one skul, how much will I pay and how applicatn forms I go need fill?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Keji74: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Pervic:

Tanks @keji74
Did U apply wit or witout German language certificate?
I didn't apply wit a German language certificate, cos the program I'm going for is offered in English
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by royaldok: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arizona263(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
biglord:
dont explain anything biko just send the email stating your enrolment deadline and pls try to relax, all we be well. just relax. whats the worst that cud happen, u already got rejection from cameroun. so just relax, all we be well. they will not wonder anything.
Alright, I have just sent it this night, Thanks alot, I will be waiting for their feedback.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hadefiscool:
Please people in Germany, ticket booking na one way or 2way; return ticket. Pls I need clarifications on ds abeg
One way
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Keji74:

I didn't apply wit a German language certificate, cos the program I'm going for is offered in English
A summer course n a winter course which is preferable?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by otomisinT(m): 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mille:
What is your rate?
This is the BLUE MARKET o...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Keji74: 12:05am On Sep 17, 2016
Pervic:

A summer course n a winter course which is preferable?
Sent you a pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifemi555: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Check ur pm bro. I have someone that Will like to share ur flat with you.

Jonoshio:
My brother abi na sister, if you are in Berlin or have gotten admission to any uni in Berlin, grasp it with your had and leg, you no go suffer for job. Just hold my word. Have you been able to get accommodation? if not i am in the process of renting a flat with 3 rooms and i seek interested person to share. This will help cut cost. I am already studying here for 2 years now.

Herzlich willkommen

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2016
Jonoshio:
My brother abi na sister, if you are in Berlin or have gotten admission to any uni in Berlin, grasp it with your had and leg, you no go suffer for job. Just hold my word. Have you been able to get accommodation? if not i am in the process of renting a flat with 3 rooms and i seek interested person to share. This will help cut cost. I am already studying here for 2 years now.

Herzlich willkommen

Thanks a lot. I've not gotten accommodation yet. How much is the one you are about to get? I have sent you a pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2016
Eke40seven:

Berlin is the best place to study in Germany for a Nigerian student I guess in terms of cheapness and job prospects all you need do is to connect with students on ground.
You never get admission you dey choose east and west. Apply to as many schools as possible, then when the admission letters land, then you can make an informed choice from all the options.
I hope you find this useful?

Thanks a lot bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ajibade105(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2016
Hello,

Anyone student in Georg-August- Universitat Gottingen please?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Wardchris: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2016
Arizona263:
Hit me up . Been in Cameroon like you but decided to do everything in Nigeria . Might be able to help out via my own experience
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by doxxie: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2016
idemudian1:
is there anyone in the house who did his or her visa interview on the 23rd of june,and have not gotten any response from embassy?
Have you gotten a response now? and did you fund your acct?

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (500)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.