Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,158 members, 7,896,927 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:17 AM

Universities Authentic Post Utme Past Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities Authentic Post Utme Past Questions (1480 Views)

Download Unilag Post-utme Past Questions / Jamb Utme Past Questions And Answers / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Universities Authentic Post Utme Past Questions by bennaz(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hello guys, I offer authentic post utme past questions and answers of most Nigerian universities. I order from schools and sell out to students in cheaper prices which will help many to prepare and have an insight on what to expect during their post utme in their school of choice. Most post utme questions are always repeated every year, so getting past questions boosts your chances of scoring high.
If you need to score high, you need to get this study material now!
The schools post utme I have currently for sale are:
Uniport
Uniben
Uniuyo
Unn
Unical, and
Unilag.
All Art and Social science Courses are in a copy, while Science courses are in another copy.
A copy costs N1,000.
If your school of choice is not listed, contact me and I will get it ready for you.
You can reach me on Whatsapp or phone call with (if interested to get a copy):
Re: Universities Authentic Post Utme Past Questions by bennaz(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Samples will be shown below..

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Studying In Saudi Arabia / How To Study On Low Tuition In Estonia And Slovenia / Federal University Oye Ekiti Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.