Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:55 AM

How To Get Igbo Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Igbo Guys (929 Views)

Why I Love Igbo Guys!! / My Research About Igbo Guys(photos) / I Too Love Igbo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Igbo Guys by christopheru(m): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
As a real Igbo guy no time to waste.
1. You must know how to keep house, and especially how to cook.

2. Learn how to speak Igbo, if only to
say "Nna anyi" (Lord and master). Remember to bow when you say it.

3. Your skin has to be shining like the
sun, whether dark or fair, preferably fair. Rub oil on it at all times, use ude aku (palm nut oil) if you can find it.

4. Be prepared to have many children, at least two boys and of course a girl to help you serve her father.

5. Your career is not really that serious. You are now an Ori-aku (chopper of wealth) and so you can stay home and keep busy looking after the house and children

6. You will attend village and town union meetings, and be a cute and beautiful ambassador - a la Bianca Ojukwu. OK, OK, I am just joking o. Seriously though, Igbo men are not much different from other men and some basics apply for anyone wanting to get a man. I've summed up some of them below; - Keep some perspective, even as you go getting your man, get yourself too. Only as a well rounded individual will you know what you really want. Also, a balanced and versatile person is more interesting than a one-dimensional one.

7. Take time to know each other. Not in terms of years, days or months, but in depth of conversations and communications. Be open and honest and you will probably get the same. Be perceptive and watch how a man reacts when upset, or hungry for instance.
Nobody is perfect, not you and not them. Realize that and be willing, able, and ready to compromise on some issue. Not on your deal breakers o.
8. Add yours ..
grin grin grin
Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
who Igbo guys epp?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by cruzita(f): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
undecided Igbo brothers is this true?
Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by Emac34: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:
who Igbo guys epp?
my sister help me ask am..

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Warrisdis? shocked

Lemme ask airsultan if he's igbo then I come back...gimme a sec..don't move OP... hang on angry
Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
Warrisdis? shocked

Lemme ask airsultan if he's igbo then I come back...gimme a sec..don't move OP... hang on angry
I aint igbo. I have no idea what he z even talking about. Donbenedict, your call.
Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by Chukzii(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Op that was then jare, we love hardworking women who have jobs, gone re the days of oriaku

1 Like

Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by donbenedict(m): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
No guy wants to marry a jobless lady nowadays.. and vice versa. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Igbo kwenu!!!
Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by Godstraight(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Igbo kwenu!!!
how to get hausa boys
a. speak Arabic
b.worship Allah
c.cover your head with one ugly black
Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by christopheru(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Igbo kwenu!!!
A bottle of Beer for this Man
Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
christopheru:
A bottle of Beer for this Man
Amma SHEman
Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by nerdfrost(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:
who Igbo guys epp?
. angry angry angry come n I'll show u grin
Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by nerdfrost(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Modern Igbo boys need classy ladies with potential. Op what u wrote were used in medieval times grin
Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by christopheru(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Amma SHEman
oh sorry. A glass of wine for this Lady.
Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
christopheru:
oh sorry. A glass of wine for this Lady.

That's my nigga wink
Re: How To Get Igbo Guys by christopheru(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

That's my nigga wink
yea Babe.

(1) (Reply)

Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day / Tee Billz Accuses Tiwasavage Of Infidelity / Pics. When Your Village Elders Have Concluded On Your Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.