Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,661 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) (3711 Views)

Watch: Nigeria Guy Buys Girlfriend Porsche Car Worth N750K / Floyd Mayweather Buys Amazing $26milliondollars Mansion In Beverly Hills / Annie Idibia's Look To Her 4th Wedding Anniversary Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by Spectraz: 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Floyd Mayweather has bought his girlfriend a $550,000 Rolls Royce “just because he felt like it”. Check out the sweet ride below:

TMZ reports they spoke with Floyd’s car guy Obi Okeke from DoctorBugatti who tells them Floyd hit him up last Thursday and ordered up a white 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe as a gift for his lady Bad Medina.
Okeke says the ride was delivered to Bad Medina on Saturday — and obviously, she loves it.
“This is the 4th car Floyd has bought for her in less than two years from me. She has 3Rolls-Royce Ghosts and now the 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom drop.”

http://www.mixtgist.com/2016/04/floyd-mayweather-buys-girlfriend-550k.html
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
True love....my kinda guy

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
And you say make nigerian girls stop chasing rich guys? News like this keeps them hustling neega. Beware of the posta above me. She wee render you bankrupt if you try dating her. Waste of resources on floyd's part.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Poverty is a disease. Ask the poster above me,he would know better! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by Gmajor(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
A succesful man is a man who makes more money than he can spend. A succesful woman is a woman that can find such a man

5 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by HolyHero: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
See where the modafucka put him hand
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by Tolu1034(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=BornnAgainChild post=44755145]True love....my kinda guy[/quote
Na dis kyn girls dey spoil oda naija girls rep. #Gold digger.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by CodecJay(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
some naija girla will see dis post and start looking up to their poor bf's for a car.

God dey watch una in HD
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by Justycxx(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
HolyHero:
He bought the right to put his hand anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by CodecJay(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
HolyHero:

When u make so much money like Floyed, u will have the ultimate ryt to put your hands anyhow on any girl's waist.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by Oliviaxx(f): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Is this Love or Jazz?...Still thinking
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Babe,I love your profile pic. Nice joke! grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by cruzita(f): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
cool waiting for my mayweather.damn!!!that girl is flexing life

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by HolyHero: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
CodecJay:

When u make so much money like Floyed, u will have the ultimate ryt to put your hands anyhow on any girl's waist.
that is not her waist na.. Its her booty for fuc.k sake
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by Alubosa: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
who e epp?

just imagine .......

D next day after d whip was delivered to Floyd's bae, she called me up and we balled out in d ride... grin and later in d evening we ended up in a hotel in Beverly Hills, New York...... Next thing we heard a knock on the door followed by a male voice..."room service"... I approached the door with only a towel loosely wrapped around my waist .I opened up d door. Lo and behold...it's Floyd Mayweather and 12 of his hefty bodyguard that were there.

Abeg wetin go happen?

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by MrCork: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

...dont worrry...i will post u one! wink
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by CodecJay(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Alubosa:
who e epp?

just imagine .......

D next day after d whip was delivered to Floyd's bae, she called me up and we balled out in d ride... grin and later in d evening we ended up in a hotel in Beverly Hills, New York...... Next thing we heard a knock on the door followed by a male voice..."room service"... I approached the door with only a towel loosely wrapped around my waist .I opened up d door. Lo and behold...it's Floyd Mayweather and 12 of his hefty bodyguard that were there.

Abeg wetin go happen?

em go use u finish up werin em and paquo start for ring.

the next day, ur face go swell up, fat pass ur nyash.

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by CodecJay(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
HolyHero:
that is not her waist na.. Its her booty for fuc.k sake

waist or booty for f.ucks sake we ar still ref to the same thing. (ny@sh)

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by UIA04(f): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
I don't envy that lady

Trust me when she leaves him or he dumps her she is leaving that car he can't be that stupid to buy such in her name.
Men like Floyd are usually self absorbed, any girl dating them must be ready to always please him with all that money he is dolling out.
If she is wise she should just make good investments now with the fame and money she is getting because he might soon get tired.

@op I thought Floyd was currently dating a 19 year old black/ English girl .

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=Tolu1034 post=44755945][/quote]
Your ma thot me that
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
D ride fit d lady , see d behind
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by theshaderoom: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
of all the girls its this bad medina he likes most...thats y she doesnt mind when he brings his other girlfrirnds with them on outings...stupid gold diggers

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Spectraz:
the car guy Obi Okeke

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
A fake nigga calls his girlfrnd a gold digger while a real nigga provides more gold 4 her to dig..#Gbam

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by abnsugbe: 3:04am On Apr 17, 2016
Spectraz:
Floyd Mayweather has bought his girlfriend a $550,000 Rolls Royce “just because he felt like it”. Check out the sweet ride below:

TMZ reports they spoke with Floyd’s car guy Obi Okeke from DoctorBugatti who tells them Floyd hit him up last Thursday and ordered up a white 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe as a gift for his lady Bad Medina.
Okeke says the ride was delivered to Bad Medina on Saturday — and obviously, she loves it.
“This is the 4th car Floyd has bought for her in less than two years from me. She has 3Rolls-Royce Ghosts and now the 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom drop.”

http://www.mixtgist.com/2016/04/floyd-mayweather-buys-girlfriend-550k.html

why do ass make men crazy??..i just but wonder!!!!!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by abnsugbe: 3:06am On Apr 17, 2016
HolyHero:

i wonder why ass makes men crazy!!!!!!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by abnsugbe: 3:09am On Apr 17, 2016
Gmajor:
A succesful man is a man who makes more money than he can spend. A succesful woman is a woman that can find such a man

lmao
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by xamuelotu(m): 7:43am On Apr 17, 2016
Who sayd money can't buy love angry
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by fiftynaira(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2016
Came to check names

The car guy obi okeke
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2016
lol see morale boosting for runs girls...
AirSultan:
And you say make nigerian girls stop chasing rich guys? News like this keeps them hustling neega. Beware of the posta above me. She wee render you bankrupt if you try dating her. Waste of resources on floyd's part.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2016
joeblaze:
lol see morale boosting for runs girls...
abi nw..

(1) (Reply)

9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) / (photos) Phyno And Hush Puppy Hangout Together Amidst Online Trolls / Nigerian Lady With Gargantan Boobs Tears Instagram Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.