Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

Ladies A Authoritive Guy N A Gentle Guy Which One U Prefer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies A Authoritive Guy N A Gentle Guy Which One U Prefer? (2575 Views)

(Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / Can U Lick D Sperms Of D One U Luv Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies A Authoritive Guy N A Gentle Guy Which One U Prefer? by Yewandequeen(f): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
obadizena:

Being gentle and polite doesn't necessarily always mean a person is submissive oooo.
There're some men and women who appear quite polite and gentle yet are extremely assertive in a gentle but firm way.

Also a submissive may behave, under certain circumstances, in a way that he'll be misjudged to be impolite and unbecoming. For example, in the past, whenever I instinctively realized my girlfriend is dominant but she's forcing herself trying to be over-courtouos, I'll find myself impulsively misconducting myself to her, just to ginger her into unleashing her power. If she fails to act, I'll find myself compelled to upset her further, after some interval. Usually, when a dominant girl is angry, it doesn't take much effort for her to overcome her inhibition and come out of her closet to express her true color. Once she starts dominating me, I'll begin expressing my submissiveness to her.
So what may be seen as being naughty is actually only a crude way of coaxing her to overcome her inhibitions.

Nowadays, I don't use that crude approach though. I have a more polish and refined way.

#teamQ/s

smh

I fear u
Re: Ladies A Authoritive Guy N A Gentle Guy Which One U Prefer? by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2016
Yewandequeen:

smh

I fear u

grin grin
Re: Ladies A Authoritive Guy N A Gentle Guy Which One U Prefer? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2016
obadizena:

I kneel down and prostrate in honor of
YRH, the Supreme Ruler of the
Matriarchal Kingdom of Yewande...

grin grin

blushing
Re: Ladies A Authoritive Guy N A Gentle Guy Which One U Prefer? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
authoritative

am bossy in nature

but gentle in bed
Re: Ladies A Authoritive Guy N A Gentle Guy Which One U Prefer? by Minemrys: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
daryoor:
all of una for this thread.
who una comment epp?
o boy that thing tire me o. Who nairaland d0n help?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Tribe To Marry From. / Whose Girlfriend Is This One? / Is It Possible For A Lady To Forget Who Disflower Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.