Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,247 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:46 PM

Flash Back On Abdul Mutalab Asking For Taqiyya Advice On An Islamic Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash Back On Abdul Mutalab Asking For Taqiyya Advice On An Islamic Forum (547 Views)

Abdul Mumuni Abiola: "If I'm Assassinated, Hold My Brothers Responsible" / My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) / Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flash Back On Abdul Mutalab Asking For Taqiyya Advice On An Islamic Forum by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Farouk Abdul-Mutalab the underwear bomber who attempted to blow up an airliner on christmass day and who has since been sentenced to life in the US frequented an Islamic forum and in one of many threads he created under the handle farouk1986 he asked on what warrants the act of Taqiyya.

Here is his post

Asslamu alaykum

when is lying allowed to deceive the enemy? I know the prophet (S) allowed someone to say he didn't believe in Allah so that he will not be killed (or tortured- not too sure). so thisthe only case when tht deception is allowed/

ma'assalam

Here is the link to the original thread which has since been locked like his ass
http://www.gawaher.com/topic/18059-lying-to-deceive-the-enemy/

and here is the screen shot below

(1) (Reply)

Massive Protest Rocks Asaba As Locals Demand Mass Exodus Of Fulani Herdsmen / Immigration CG’s Trainee-Wife Assaults Officer In Kano / Efcc Witness Against Saraki Again Admits To Errors In Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.