Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje (354 Views)

Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje by DrBookie(f): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
The Supernatural Life (II)
April 16, 2016

2 Corinthians 4:6
“For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.”
I John 4:4
John 4:24 tells us that God is a Spirit Being. He dwells in the realm of the Spirit beyond and above the natural realm. He is supernatural by every standard. Again, in Genesis 1:26, the Word tells us that God made man in His image and after His likeness, which means that He made us in the class of His being. We couldn’t fellowship with God if we hadn’t been made in His image; His class of being. Our fellowship is with the Father and His Son Jesus Christ because God has made us in His image (1 John1:3; 1 Corinthians1:9).
God made man in His image, a spirit being, as and like He is. 1Thessalonians 5:23 tells us that man is a spirit being, who has a soul and lives in the body. That nature or image was corrupted by Adam’s transgression at Eden, but Jesus Christ has redeemed it through His substitutionary work on the Cross of Calvary. Now, in Christ, man looks like God because the outshining of God’s glory and the express image of His person, Jesus Christ, has restored to man God’s perfect image. Whosoever is in Christ bears the perfect and express image of God (Ephesians 4:24).
Living in the consciousness of this new creation status is the foundation of exuding the supernatural life. The man in Christ must fan to flame the consciousness that he or she is not ordinary, but supernatural by every standard because he or she has been born anew as God’s child in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17). Refuse to chicken out in the face of trials. In Christ, you have been born anew to live the supernatural life.

My Solid Front (Confession):I declare that in the Name of Jesus, I understand the supernatural, and I make gain by it in life. By the Spirit of God, the Word that goes forth from my mouth expresses the supernatural. Amen.

FURTHER MEDITATION: 1 JOHN 4:4, ACTS 10:33
Re: The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje by Florblu(f): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Which of the GLT?I rep the headquarter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Idol Winner Says His Victory Was 'god's Will' / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(mon. 02/05/2016) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.