Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Airtel And MTN Data Subscribers Get In Here!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airtel And MTN Data Subscribers Get In Here!!! (754 Views)

Kobohub Gift Card Services / Cheapest Tariffs Plans And Data Subscription Of GLO, Airtel,etisalat And Mtn Net / Buy Cheap MTN Data with Easy Data Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel And MTN Data Subscribers Get In Here!!! by ceecia(f): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
For so long I have been looking for a way to get cheaper data cause I am always online and do not like my data running out. I use to spend over 3k on data alone. But all this changed when I discovered a lady who sells cheaper data than what the network usually provides for me. I have been able to save a lot of money and I am happy. This is not some cheat. It is genuine data straight from the network. Anyone interested should indicate so that I can drop her digits.
Re: Airtel And MTN Data Subscribers Get In Here!!! by ceecia(f): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
For people who use airtel and have to pay 1k5 for BB 3GB. I must tell you that what you get is usually not 3GB. I use to use this plan before but I stopped cause it was waste of money. I now get 2GB data for 1k5 and this is complete data cause it tallies with what my phone calculates that I use unlike when I was using the BB data subscription. Surfing the internet has been fantastic. If you are like me that uses a lot of data and wanna save money, this is for you.
Re: Airtel And MTN Data Subscribers Get In Here!!! by kajoula(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
[size=30pt]SCAM[/size]

1 Like

Re: Airtel And MTN Data Subscribers Get In Here!!! by adonisgold: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Her mouth too sweet jare. So what is your own gain inside all this? OK I am interested, drop her digits let's talk.
Re: Airtel And MTN Data Subscribers Get In Here!!! by ceecia(f): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
kajoula:
[size=30pt]SCAM[/size]
You can only call something a scam if you have reviewed or used the service before. Take a look at it first before you call it scam.

1 Like

Re: Airtel And MTN Data Subscribers Get In Here!!! by ceecia(f): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
adonisgold:
Her mouth too sweet jare. So what is your own gain inside all this? OK I am interested, drop her digits let's talk.
Just got off a ban trying to post her number. What I'll do is put the number in my signature so you can contact her.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Supermarket Expo Real / Crazy Jobs From Around The World You Won’t Believe People Do / How To Maintain Quality Output With Large Format Printers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.