Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon (56340 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Coldfeets: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Atu eyi kwa?

Hmm.

OK na.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by adeowo84(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
this one too...

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by yinkakani(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
[size=25pt] Abeeeegii. . .who them epp?? undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by dyn1800: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Love the camo pic
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
cry cry cry

cry embarassed kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by wilcox(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
I feel like am the guy on denim jeans and red sneakers. This is serious matter, make person do marry abrg
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by buoye1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wroxxane:

Uncle, Kilode?
Kosi... Awantu become a reverend father ni

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by okechukwu16: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Gracito:
Awwwwwww kiss kiss, now where's the husband? angry
I'm here baby. Let's roll it.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by ninodaniel(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
dt one wey dey fry akara na dope. looks like junior pope
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by seyi072000(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
What's the essence of pre wedding pictures?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Leriebloom(f): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Awwwwn . I m loving number 10, makes me want to get married.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by insightful01(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
marriage is for the men and women. not for boys and girls.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by LockDown69(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Cliché
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by DonBobes(m): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
doublewisdom:
Marriage under the present economic condition?

ina ehen, walai na die.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Our photographer is a useless man..

Na em the man snap us like say na passport Chey
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by murphybo(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
adeowo84:
this one too...
I sight u bro, nice one. God will make it a reality and fruitful one
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by glothaddy(f): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
am looking for my Johnny
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
is the sixth picture a pre -death photo??
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by AmAlbert(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
talktonase:
wetin consine casket and weddin again.if nah that kine tin go lead to the groom death i no marry again

grin grin grin grin Kikikiki
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by AmAlbert(m): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
reminiscing:
is the sixth picture a pre -death photo??

Kikikiki grin grin grin
You go fear question na

Hahaha

*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Trueyarn(m): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
anuma1:
Whats the meaning of no 6.

...it means together till death...

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Sharoniah(f): 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
really cute pictures,just love no 3,Keeping it simple, its time to get married, where is my husby-to-be
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Ojugunrege(f): 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
mekonglobal:
D guy siting ontop coffin what is he thinking...Is it wed today, die tomorrow marriage?

More like till death do us part wink
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:42am On Apr 17, 2016
anuma1:
Whats the meaning of no 6.
Till death do us part :\
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Jadekitana(f): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2016
The garri frying photo is the best cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by mekonglobal(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Ojugunrege:

More like till death do us part wink
Really? Well u might be right thou, but it looks more like a vampiric wedding to me..
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Kitanadex(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2016
I still can't place that number 6 picture, why the casket and why is the man sitting on it?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by justwise(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2016
Sharoniah:
really cute pictures,just love no 3,Keeping it simple, its time to get married, where is my husby-to-be

Behind you grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by HolyTitus(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2016
Huh! Save me that.. As if sey them dey catch late-comers for marriage; if you rush in, you will definitely rush out
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Gracito(f): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
okechukwu16:
I'm here baby. Let's roll it.
lool, ngwanu
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Gracito(f): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dabamse:

I'm here waiting for u.
it took you long enough

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Gracito(f): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
ijaw1stson:
he's right here on nairalandgrin...he just quoted you grin
Aww, where av you been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.