Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Transport Business Idea. Well Managed Intra State Bus Shuttle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transport Business Idea. Well Managed Intra State Bus Shuttle (877 Views)

Keep Your Fund Well Managed By Opting For SMSF Setup / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS / Commercial Bus Transport Business In Lagos, PLEASE HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transport Business Idea. Well Managed Intra State Bus Shuttle by mrsage(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hello,

I'm involved in transport business and I will love to share this business concept with you guys due to the number of enquiries I receive about transport business.

There is this business model that will work perfectly for you if you wish to invest in Intra state Bus Transport.

TARGET MARKET

strictly working class people who shuttle from home to the office and back.

BUSINESS MODEL

Take people to work in the morning and bring them back at close of work.

A bus 18 passenger with consistent customer from iyana-ipaja to CMS and fare is 500 (to and fro)

Thats : 500×16= 8000 (per day)

We have 5 working days

8000x5= 40000 (per week)

Then we go ahead and multiply by 4 weeks

4000x4= 160,000 (per month)

Imagine what you'd be earning per year and you're not working full time, just one trip in the morning and another in the evening.

Remember this is minus the owambe functions where your bus get hired on weekends which you can make a remarkable amount like 15k-35k depending on the distance and bargaining skill.

Budget 20k monthly for maintenance, even if you do...you can't spend such the following month as you're not working your bus to death.

Note :

Iyana paja to Cms is just an example. There are several routes to choose from. Figures vary as well.

The bus will last long as wear and tear is reduced. Result. Steady income over a long period of time.

There are several ways to check mate your driver. I will teach you.

Take advantage of this and you will be glad you did.

Feel free to ask questions or leave a comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transport Business Idea. Well Managed Intra State Bus Shuttle by remioshy(f): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
mrsage:
Hello,

I'm involved in transport business and I will love to share this business concept with you guys due to the number of enquiries I receive about transport business.

There is this business model that will work perfectly for you if you wish to invest in Intra state Bus Transport.

TARGET MARKET

strictly working class people who shuttle from home to the office and back.

BUSINESS MODEL

Take people to work in the morning and bring them back at close of work.

A bus 18 passenger with consistent customer from iyana-ipaja to CMS and fare is 500 (to and fro)

Thats : 500×16= 8000 (per day)

We have 5 working days

8000x5= 40000 (per week)

Then we go ahead and multiply by 4 weeks

4000x4= 160,000 (per month)

Imagine what you'd be earning per year and you're not working full time, just one trip in the morning and another in the evening.

Remember this is minus the owambe functions where your bus get hired on weekends which you can make a remarkable amount like 15k-35k depending on the distance and bargaining skill.

Budget 20k monthly for maintenance, even if you do...you can't spend such the following month as you're not working your bus to death.

Note :

Iyana paja to Cms is just an example. There are several routes to choose from. Figures vary as well.

The bus will last long as wear and tear is reduced. Result. Steady income over a long period of time.

There are several ways to check mate your driver. I will teach you.

Take advantage of this and you will be glad you did.

Feel free to ask questions or leave a comment.
This is a great transport business idea, I'm interested in giving this a go, can you put me thru pls. Thanks
Re: Transport Business Idea. Well Managed Intra State Bus Shuttle by mrsage(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
remioshy:

This is a great transport business idea, I'm interested in giving this a go, can you put me thru pls. Thanks

Sure.
Whatsapp : 08028052100

And feel free to ask any questions. I actually want to help people set up this business.
Re: Transport Business Idea. Well Managed Intra State Bus Shuttle by VV2A(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Nice concept. I've thought about this for some time but have always been sceptical because of stories heard about drivers.

Why did you multiply by 16 and you didn't talk about fueling costs.

thankx for the post
Re: Transport Business Idea. Well Managed Intra State Bus Shuttle by millhouse: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2016
Meeting point and safety should be considered
Re: Transport Business Idea. Well Managed Intra State Bus Shuttle by mrsage(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
millhouse:
Meeting point and safety should be considered

Yes already considered in the plan

(1) (Reply)

Registering Business Name With Cooperate Affairs Commission / Paypal Help Needed / How Much Will You Sell Me Your Bitcoin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.