Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,288 members, 7,891,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:40 AM

I Finally Broke Up With Her But She Refused To Break Up With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Broke Up With Her But She Refused To Break Up With Me (4251 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her But She Refused To Break Up With Me by ogaprime(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Inspinia:

If you read my previous threads. I mentioned it that her father is a soldier. A military man. Trust me I've tried police. It didn't work. I'd not just leave my house like that. It's after I tried everything I had to do the last thing.

Her dad is a soldier Seems that's where she got all her traits from. Maybe you can ask her how parent's marriage fared. Did her dad and mum treat each other right. If her parent's marriage isn't good, then she is trying to protect herself
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her But She Refused To Break Up With Me by andyanders: 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Op, go and report this issue to the military police. Before this, contact her parents with your lawyer and if nothing is done, go to the military police and report. They will handle this issue.

You knew her background and still went ahead to befriend such kind of person. Well.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her But She Refused To Break Up With Me by chigoizie7(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Vinshu:

Take it easy.

A man is not allowed to hit a woman

And a woman is allowed to hit a man?

No particular sex has that monopoly of violence over another.

Any lady that as much as raise hand on me will certainly regret her entire existence, cos I will give her an everlasting mark that whenever she sees it, to kill even mosquito go hard her.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her But She Refused To Break Up With Me by chigoizie7(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
Inspinia:

I tried. She also has brothers too and uncles who are soldiers.

See, bro, u did the right thing, but does her parents know about all these?

Mean, food poisoning and all that and still refused to do anything or talk to their dota?

Well, if they have been mute, then they are all planning something evil for u.

U did the right thing, it is not as if u can't go back to your house if u want, but for the sake of life and death, (u know that lawyer that killed the hubby after 1st attempt)?

I believe, u can also get another apartment with time,

That lady sef, she think say she fit still be ur wife after all those things she did? Some women can't stop reasoning like goats.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her But She Refused To Break Up With Me by Nobody: 8:15am On May 09, 2016
Inspinia:
Following my previous lamentations on my aggressive fiancee.(You can check my profile to follow-up).

it had gotten really worse. When I first made my report on nairaland, it made front page and she is an active Nairalander and she saw it. She knew I was the one and she is the one in regard. And she took it out on me violently which I also came back to report on Nairaland again which she also saw and continued and continued to torture me.

I finally did what Nairalanders advised me to do. I broke up with her and cancelled all wedding plans.

When I told her about it. I was expecting some emotional reaction. But she didn't flinch. Instead, she told me that I cannot break up with her that she will continue to hunt me for as long as possible and any lady I affiliate my self with will be hunted down by her as well. She refused to leave my house and insisted that I "make her leave".

I left my own house for her and returned to my friends place to squat pending when I'm able to travel back to my dad's house as I'm not ready to die.

Life is really an irony. I never for once in my life believed that I, as a man would end up in such situation at the hands of a 23 year old lady. I have decided to leave everything behind especially my house as I believe God will give me another one just as He gave me this past one.

Thanks to Nairaland for saving me as this is the end of my lamentation. Now I shall return to my original moniker smiley
bro pm me shapaly, let me assist u to hurt her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Did You See At First When You Opened This Thread? Be Sincere! / Please Help Me, My Husband Eats My Panties During Sex, Woman Laments / Five Must Have Priorities A Man Must Posses To Attract A Classic Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.