Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,954 members, 7,976,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:36 AM

Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun (33799 Views)

Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency / Saraki Trial: APC Will Not Cede Senate Presidency To Opposition – Oyegun / Intrigues Over Senate Presidency: Ndume, Ekweremadu, Adamu Eye Saraki’s Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by gurunlocker: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
why will court say free that man, and one president will say jail the man? is the president sane and obeying the rule of law?

its already happening tho

3 Likes

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by bofoy(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thunder fire oyegun and his false CHANGE

THUNDER FIRE APC EVIL CHANGE

5 Likes

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by thewarrior72: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thunder fire apc and all their supporters, pdp ti take over the senate and every thing

4 Likes

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by Deen77: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
GOATandYAMtheory:
Despite being an APC fan, I think I prefer to see Ekweremadu or another PDP man on that seat to Saraki.. I don't like that guy

Saraki is PDP, they vote him. APC is not losing the SP now from day one.

4 Likes

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
midolian:
who cares if he is being witch-hunted or why he is bn 'witch-hunted'? The question is "is he guilty of the charges against him?" If "yes", let him face it..If "NO", let him still face it.

"it doesn't matter who or what killed the witch, the most important thing is for the witch to die".

Cc: Modath
kimon boss u are on point, infact one of my sis for u, hope u dont mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by 4nobody4every1: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
rusher14:

Saraki should forgive Kwara people.

Return their money.

Pay depositors of the old Société Générale Bank.

Then we can start talking about his restitution.
Gbam, plus he must return all the stolen wealth stashed abroad, relinquish his post as senate president and go to kuje prison to eat beans and garri grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by Otapipia: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
theoptimist298:
When the courts said release dasuki on bail, why did the president say no?
Are we discussing Dasuki's matter?

1 Like

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by domopps(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
If court found him guilty let him be removed as SP and if Possible jailed!

No one is above the law!

Cheeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by Otapipia: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
brownemmanuel43:

Good offer, I beg direct am to me. This is my heat period.
Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by Sweetlemon(f): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

So when did you start liking witches?

Don't mind all these witch advocates. Yeye people undecided

1 Like

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by engrchykae(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Luckylife:
We don't need that type of sacrifice .fulfilling all the campaign promises is enough sacrifices we want. Least I forget stop blaming everything when APC fail and fight corruption without fear or favour. No sacred cow citizens in Nigeria.
APC is a clever party.
They already know that they are incapable of fulfilling their promises to the electorates and therefore they want to give away the senate president position to pdp so that they can blame their inability to perform on pdp's control of the NASS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by jkarmstrong(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pidggin:

It's a witch hunt

Witch hunt or not if he is guilty in any way by all means do the needful: put the man in jail or whatever is due punishment. We need to get as many as possible politicians right where they belong paying for their sins-----witch hunt or not.

1 Like

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by Adeyinka123: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmm! When next I go to School, I will study Buhariology. Someone really need to study him. He seems to be so different. If only he can keep the trend, it shall surely be better for us.

2 Likes

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by OlujobaSamuel: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
good for me
Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by sinceraconcept(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
sanky346:
APC is definitely behind Saraki's trial. For the sake of peace they should just forgive and forget. To err is human
If they forgive him,then they must forgive the armed robber that once robbed you or your family member,whats good for the goose is good for the gander. The change has to start from somewhere or when did it become a crime to try a corrupt politician?
Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Otapipia:
Good offer, I beg direct am to me. This is my heat period.
oya na pm me so dat i can connect u two
Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Otapipia:

Are we discussing Dasuki's matter?

Aren't we partly discussing the president's intervention in court matters?

1 Like

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by cutekhalifa(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oyegun sharrap the judges are politically motivated... The witch-hunt from that dullard is getting out of hand....

Leopard can never change it spot... I pity saraki... Ekweremadu get ready for the highest seat in blue chamber...

Saraki out

Ekweremadu In gringrincheesycheesygringrin

3 Likes

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by midolian(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
brownemmanuel43:

Thanks bro! Abeg send the contact sharp sharp grin grin
Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by sinceraconcept(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pidggin:

It's a witch hunt
If you ever lost a relative along the Ganma-Amoyo road,in Kwara state where people die almost every week during his tenure,you wouldn't be saying this. If you ever lose a relative during the Societe Générale loot,you wouldn't say this and many more atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by elmisti(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
APC keep acting like its campaign time all day....when will they face governance and stop dis public drama......I really dnt knw why am commenting....but no fuel ( nt even in the CCT sef )...dey will take light again now nd dey will postpone to july...

2 Likes

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by AtlanticBreeze: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Very good. Losing Senate presidency may be APC's way for apologizing to Nigerias for their below average leadership. It is a way out for this APC government. The PDP should now impeach the dullard and send him back to daura

2 Likes

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by GoodMuyis(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pidggin:

It's a witch hunt

That is not corerct! That is not corerct!

It is called taking the goat away from the Yam, ask GOATandYAMtheory if am lying

1 Like

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by africanusvu(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
And technicaly,APC.hav never control the presidency of 8th assambly rather.polythicaly and numericaly they may be for nw
Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by Otapipia: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
brownemmanuel43:

oya na pm me so dat i can connect u two
grin grin
Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by bedspread: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
BABA KEEP TALKING!! I SEE LAI MOHAMMED BY YOUR SIDE!

[b][/b][i][/i]ALL AM WAITING FOR IS 2019: THE YEAR DECISIVE DECISIONS

2 Likes

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by Charly68: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
For outsmarting his party chieftains & damming the consequence,they are dully ready to offload the man..no matter what ; the party excos do not give a dam...it is good to be consistent & principled as leaders ..Anything short of this decision would spell doom for the party at this stage of the man's case.

1 Like

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by Hafyz23(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
I dnt care as it is same people different names.

1 Like

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by kenyguy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Let justice be Done.

1 Like

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by haqun: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
There is no evidence that suggest the president interfered in the case of Dasuki and co.

2 Likes

Re: Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun by sucess001(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
Some of us actiively campaigned for APC to come to power. If they take out saraki and leave Tinubu when both were guilty of the same thing...

We will also campaign against APC at all levels. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. U can't be using a judicial agency to punish an anti tinubu politician

What is good for d goose is also good for the gander

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election / Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest / Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.