Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,313 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Anika And Andre, Empire Stars ,weds (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anika And Andre, Empire Stars ,weds (photos) (1591 Views)

Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Couple Who Met In A Commercial Bus Weds (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anika And Andre, Empire Stars ,weds (photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Two stars From The Award Winning Music Movie “Empire” , Anika(grace gealey) And Andre(trai byers) Tied the Knot in a romantic Nuptial ceremony at Cayman Island.

After Been Engaged For A While Now.
The Reception which was private and limited to only Family and some friends was held on Thursday At A mansion in Cayman island. its Funny how not even One empire star Attended.
To Anika And andre , Although We seem A little Suprised , We wish you guys a happy Married Life.

cc: farano, Rocktation

http://otownloaded.com/anika-andre-empire-stars-weds-photos/

Re: Anika And Andre, Empire Stars ,weds (photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
more entertainment news at http://otownloaded.com
we entertain entertainment
Re: Anika And Andre, Empire Stars ,weds (photos) by Leeeekeeee: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wow!!
That's lovely..
Seems his d1ck does wonder real life..
Re: Anika And Andre, Empire Stars ,weds (photos) by Aguiyi13(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
@.......... this could be Us , but your jellof rice isn't convincing enough.

1 Like

Re: Anika And Andre, Empire Stars ,weds (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Woooow!

Andre my crush is married smiley

Lemme shift to kpomo lips Hakeem grin

1 Like

Re: Anika And Andre, Empire Stars ,weds (photos) by dotuna3(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Waoo nt as gay as dat his brother. I love dat Anika lady I just don't knw why she plays smart in dat movie. Though she lost some rounds but she always have her way to dat family. Pls wat of that fat lady the sece dat one no go marry I knw Akeem is still young but he can try sometin out with dat fat woman.

Anybody marry Akeem, Humm na die u dey even those guys for d movie dey complain
Re: Anika And Andre, Empire Stars ,weds (photos) by dotuna3(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Waoo nt as gay as dat his brother. I love dat Anika lady I just don't knw why she plays smart in dat movie. Though she lost some rounds but she always have her way to dat family. Pls wat of that fat lady the sece dat one no go marry I knw Akeem is still young but he can try sometin out with dat fat woman.

Anybody marry Akeem, Humm na die u dey even those girls for d movie dey complain

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Wedding Cake / Can She Be Bed Wetting??? / Where Is Your Location?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.