Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,000 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

After Wedding You Discover That.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Wedding You Discover That.... (729 Views)

“Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For / Tag A Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Wedding You Discover That.... by bingbagbo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Her breasts are amputated due to breast cancer
she has been using oranges for all this while
What would be your reaction?
Re: After Wedding You Discover That.... by falconey(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
undecided

who does that?
Re: After Wedding You Discover That.... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Make orange juice from the oranges

4 Likes

Re: After Wedding You Discover That.... by Mrbigman1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
There was no marriage then.
Re: After Wedding You Discover That.... by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
after wedding? she should have come out clean b4 wedding nah. God knws i so much love sucking boobs. But that cant happen because i have it in my habit to testrun all the things i wanna buy from suya, to women.
Re: After Wedding You Discover That.... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
Na to return bride price
Re: After Wedding You Discover That.... by bingbagbo(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
david2:
Na to return bride price

Lol
Re: After Wedding You Discover That.... by Michellla(f): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Make orange juice from the oranges
Lmaogrin

(1) (Reply)

Why Sex Can Make You Look Younger & Hotter / Scientifically Proven Fact: If He Leaves You For Another Woman, You'll Be Better / Im Celebrating Me Today... Happy Birthday Chidicute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.