Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand (1303 Views)

[confession] I Really Luv Her Bt She Does Dis Over Nd Over Again, Wat Shud I Do? / I Love Sucking Only, I Don't Like Fvcking! / She Is Taller Than I Am...In Love With her Bt Afraid Of Her, Will She Accept Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by sirdouglas(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
I am this type of guy that don't like to date girls that I am too familiar with especially in working environment.

But this one girl, she so beautiful that every guy around wants to hv her. The thing is, I kept my distance at first but with time we start getting close and closer by the day. Since I normally go to their office to see her boss, I thought that's natural bt I am starting to attach feeling and it seems she is too. She like to whisper to me, play with me and such stuff. I think she is becoming fond of me and I am too. Today she tried to get me jealous which I reacted jokingly immediately cos of my kind of person.

The big problem is that we are too close and I don't know how to make a move on her based on the fact that a lot of guys are after. Me no just wan fall my hand but I like the girl shaa.

Secondly, I don't want to appear desperate or crazy about her like the other guys.

So pros, na una hand I deyyooo. So what will suggest I do or what will u do if u ar in my shoes.
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmn wait::

Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by falconey(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
lwkm
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Just take ur time and tell her how u feel abt her, if she feels same way then u guys are good to go but if she doesn't, just be her good frnd
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by sirdouglas(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
What is so funny about the write up? undecided Some people shaa
falconey:
lwkm
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by tripplephi: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
sirdouglas:
I am this type of guy that don't like to date girls that I am too familiar with especially in working environment.

But this one girl, she so beautiful that every guy around wants to hv her. The thing is, I kept my distance at first but with time we start getting close and closer by the day. Since I normally go to their office to see her boss, I thought that's natural bt I am starting to attach feeling and it seems she is too. She like to whisper to me, play with me and such stuff. I think she is becoming fond of me and I am too. Today she tried to get me jealous which I reacted jokingly immediately cos of my kind of person.

The big problem is that we are too close and I don't know how to make a move on her based on the fact that a lot of guys are after. Me no just wan fall my hand but I like the girl shaa.

Secondly, I don't want to appear desperate or crazy about her like the other guys.

So pros, na una hand I deyyooo. So what will suggest I do or what will u do if u ar in my shoes.

Bros please go and make your life better. Any girl who has too many guys after her do you think dating her will give you peace or won't it make you keep suspecting and looking over her shoulders cos many better prepared guys will still come for her. From your post you really don't seem to have long term plans for her.... You are only excited about the moment and the immediate pleasure. I wish you would have a Vision to make her your wife else pls DONT START WHAT YOU CAN NOT FINISH
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by dulux07(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Okay keep waiting, till she will fall for one of those guys chasing after her, that will hurt u undecided

Now is the time, if u truly wanna date her, nothing like being too forward" let her know your feelings before u get friendzoned.
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by sirdouglas(m): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
dulux07:
Okay keep waiting, till she will fall for one of those guys chasing after her, that will hurt u undecided

Now is the time, if u truly wanna date her, nothing like being too forward" let her know your feelings before u get friendzoned.

Yea I understand just that I am concerned about the fact that we work at the same environment and see each other everyday.
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by sirdouglas(m): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
tripplephi:

Bros please go and make your life better. Any girl who has too many guys after her do you think dating her will give you peace or won't it make you keep suspecting and looking over her shoulders cos many better prepared guys will still come for her. From your post you really don't seem to have long term plans for her.... You are only excited about the moment and the immediate pleasure. I wish you would have a Vision to make her your wife else pls DONT START WHAT YOU CAN NOT FINISH

Let's start first, guy if it happens that she is the one I wouldn't mind. Marriage happens as a result of good relationship.
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by wikkileaks: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
use negative reinforcement. it may be slow but will eventualy work out. trust me. Or u may try friend zoning.
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by sirdouglas(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
wikkileaks:
use negative reinforcement. it may be slow but will eventualy work out. trust me. Or u may try friend zoning.

Ok I think I need some explanation here. Can u pls elaborate?
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by decatalyst(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Baba even if na 1000boys de chase her, if she de root for u walai she no go see those boys. Naso girls be jae. But I think she's just playing her cards ni, after making u fall for her, she tried to make u feel jealous so as to force u to spit out those words, Baba u don enter one chance jae, u better start playing ur cards too, afterall two can play na. I MIGHT ALSO BE WRONG
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by jayloms: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Never date a coworker damnit!! She'll get u bleeped up when the relationship fails. How you gon manage being all up in each odas face 24king/7, Huh!!. undecided
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by wikkileaks: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
sirdouglas:

Ok I think I need some explanation here. Can u pls elaborate?
Negative reinforcement in the sense that you will play along and do as if you dont realy care.All you do is greet her. if she ask anything give her. dont talk much with any lady in the ofice and always dress cute. Friend zoning is u will play wit her a lot that she will think you want to as her out.tell her sweet wokds tru text, fb etc but anytime she brings dating stuff, let her know she is nof the person u can date.note that u will always tell her is not gud to date sum 1 in a working enviroment. thats it. Any method u choose, after 2 weeks, ask her out unexpectedly in a very serious manner.
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by sirdouglas(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
wikkileaks:
Negative reinforcement in the sense that you will play along and do as if you dont realy care.All you do is greet her. if she ask anything give her. dont talk much with any lady in the ofice and always dress cute. Friend zoning is u will play wit her a lot that she will think you want to as her out.tell her sweet wokds tru text, fb etc but anytime she brings dating stuff, let her know she is nof the person u can date.note that u will always tell her is not gud to date sum 1 in a working enviroment. thats it. Any method u choose, after 2 weeks, ask her out unexpectedly in a very serious manner.

Badt guy......thanks a bunch
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by tripplephi: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
sirdouglas:

Let's start first, guy if it happens that she is the one I wouldn't mind. Marriage happens as a result of good relationship.

It is bad to taste a soup you won't eat o. Else the lady you will eventually marry or your sister and your future daughter they also will be victim of blind tasters
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by PureWays(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Normally I'd advise you let her be since you don't really have plans for her but Fvck it! She may want to play and have fun too, who knows?

How do you separate yourself from her usual "Toasters" or "Admirers"?

Since you think you have an edge because you think she's already into you (which might not be true), don't ask her out..
If you do, you will simply join the list of her admirers.

All you need do is to make a move to kiss her. Create a conducive environment for just two, prolly your apartment..
Make sure she's comfortable and make the move, if she doesn't comply, don't look or feel remorseful, just act normal like it's a normal thing and if she ask the usual questions like: Why do you wanna kiss me? You aren't my boyfriend, then tell her you have feelings for her.

Make sure you don't talk too much, make her wanna know more of what's on your mind, don't be precise just let her have a feeling that you want her but don't make it obvious..
I bet she will roll with it, if not same day, definitely some time soon. Just do all these perfectly and you are in... Trust me.. wink
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by sirdouglas(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
tripplephi:

It is bad to taste a soup you won't eat o. Else the lady you will eventually marry or your sister and your future daughter they also will be victim of blind tasters

Cool off bro, I never said that! Do u expect me to see a girl today and decide to marry her before going into a relationship with her? shocked. "I don't kw hw u holier than thou folks reason sha"
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by tripplephi: 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
sirdouglas:

Cool off bro, I never said that! Do u expect me to see a girl today and decide to marry her before going into a relationship with her? shocked. "I don't kw hw u holier than thou folks reason sha"

When parents warn children about fire they will say it's cos we are not I vogue or we are old school. Pls play with the girl and get the advice you are looking for... When there is trouble you will not have the me to post it on Nairaland. Enjoy
Re: Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand by sirdouglas(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2016
tripplephi:

When parents warn children about fire they will say it's cos we are not I vogue or we are old school. Pls play with the girl and get the advice you are looking for... When there is trouble you will not have the me to post it on Nairaland. Enjoy

Oga tell me that ur wife is the first woman u ever had sex with and u met her a virgin ( since u never screwed any lady I assume u married a virgin) or FOREVER KEEP SHUT AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD!!!

(1) (Reply)

Let's Say Thanks To Nairaland As A Home / Why Girls Love Dating Bad Guys.. 12 Reasons / This Chick Shares How She Was Controlled By Her Man's D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.