Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,064 members, 7,970,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:45 AM

Have You Seen This Missing Unilag Student Who Was Last Seen At Quilox Club?(pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Seen This Missing Unilag Student Who Was Last Seen At Quilox Club?(pic) (859 Views)

Have You Seen This Missing 3-yr Old Boy Who Was Last Seen In Lagos?(pictured) / Have You Seen This Missing Man Who Was Last Seen At A Mosque In Kaduna?(photo) / Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Missing Unilag Student Who Was Last Seen At Quilox Club?(pic) by henryanna36: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
The Unilag student pictured above was last seen on Thursday after partying at Quilox club.His family members and management have not seen him since then

source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/unilag-student-declared-missing-after.html?m=1

Re: Have You Seen This Missing Unilag Student Who Was Last Seen At Quilox Club?(pic) by doublewisdom: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
If only he had gone to the library instead of that club. Anyway, I hope he's found in good health.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Missing Unilag Student Who Was Last Seen At Quilox Club?(pic) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Na book they send am go read for school but na booty he dey look for.

Sey na where him mama send am?

I no pity am. Na the innocent mama wey dey cry i pity
Re: Have You Seen This Missing Unilag Student Who Was Last Seen At Quilox Club?(pic) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
E no even go eclipse lounge wey dey beside him.Na quilox e go.

Ritualist dn use girl with big booty trick am.

For him mind,e go dey think say na luck shine on him grin
Re: Have You Seen This Missing Unilag Student Who Was Last Seen At Quilox Club?(pic) by Buharism: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
the rate at which the steal people in naija nowadays no be here o.
Re: Have You Seen This Missing Unilag Student Who Was Last Seen At Quilox Club?(pic) by Leeeekeeee: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
He is possibly in a Coma from the powder he took..
Those he clubbed with will know better..

The family should come open to say they re looking for their Junkie son..
Re: Have You Seen This Missing Unilag Student Who Was Last Seen At Quilox Club?(pic) by decatalyst(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
What do they do in Quilox?

Nah cathedral? grin

(1) (Reply)

Hi Nairaland, Please Help Me Get Votes To Win This! / MMM Fraud Alert / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.