Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,153 members, 7,900,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband (51910 Views)

Maheeda Shares Toilet Selfie (Photo) / Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online / Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by AlienStar: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
shocked like werin?
JoeCutie:
You got lucky, girl. Thank your stars. What I'd have done to you now ehn, mouth for no talk am finish. tongue
Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by JoeCutie(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
AlienStar:
shocked like werin?
Not telling... lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by jasysandra(f): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
I went ooooo.
Did you?
Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by AlienStar: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
*Brings ear close* Ok.. whisper it cheesy.....I think you just being shy. tongue
JoeCutie:
Not telling... lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by jasysandra(f): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
JoeCutie:
Did you go to Church today? wink
I went ooooo.
Did you?
Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by Izyyblaze(f): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
JoeCutie:
Me? shocked

If I smack your...
lipsrsealed
Smack wetin? Hehehe,be showing yourself o. Smacker *tongue out*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by JoeCutie(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
jasysandra:
I went ooooo.
Did you?
But I didn't see you in Church na. Which side were you at? grin
Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by ireneidiva(f): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Vongsama:

Bt 'being' in d context was wrong. As for 'sparm' the guy must b writing d official language of Jupiter where sparm means 'I'm not good at spellings'.
LL
Lol
Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by TheBlackGeneral(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
JoeCutie:
Hi, Rita. Your profile picture background though...

Haters will come and say it's just a wallpaper and not real. Don't mind them, dear. Don't listen to them, it's real. You're abroad
. cheesy wink

Lol! Why evils grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by jasysandra(f): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
JoeCutie:
But I didn't see you in Church na. Which side were you at? grin
Beside the preacher tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by JoeCutie(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
jasysandra:
Beside the preacher tongue
Oh, were you that babe beside the Pastor? Oh, yeah, I remember now. That was you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by olumzzz(m): 5:50am On Apr 18, 2016
JoeCutie:
Hi, Rita. Your profile picture background though...

Haters will come and say it's just a wallpaper and not real. Don't mind them, dear. Don't listen to them, it's real. You're abroad
. cheesy wink
Lolz..na benin gal na
Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by simpleseyi: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
EEZe:
this man must have being suffering from low sperm countcheesy

Not just low sperm count but also erectile dysfunction, meaning that his prick no dey rise.
Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by joy4fa: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
divinecode101:

In case you are not happy jump inside the Lagoon if you are in Lagos, otherwise hug the next transformer
you do that first sweetheart. ......
Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
joy4fa:
you do that first sweetheart. ......

I am not complaining, you are the one doing that, the transformer is waiting for you!!
Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by joy4fa: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
divinecode101:

I am not complaining, you are the one doing that, the transformer is waiting for you!!
thank god u said that the transformer is waiting for you..
Re: Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2016
joy4fa:
thank god u said that the transformer is waiting for you..

I thought your only problem was lack of comprehension, obviously now insanity is included. spit on your head and walking away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress / Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.