Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

How Do You Explain This - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Explain This (43850 Views)

Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment / Pls Explain This SCAN/HVS/ECS To Me / Explain This Sperm Test To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Explain This by MEILYN(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool u fine pass who? shocked shocked shocked look here where I dey people like you no dey show face now. Respect the levels. Even your hairline be like something wey pikin draw for book. And that ur okpolo eyes blood of God Almighty is too ugly now abeg make I no yab u finish cool
I no get your time. Wake me up when you have something funny to say. Anytime I get your notification and read your posts, sleep dey catch me...
Re: How Do You Explain This by IamAtribalist: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
MEILYN:
I no get your time. Wake me up when you have something funny to say. Anytime I get your notification and read your posts, sleep dey catch me...

cool why u dey run now? I never even start u don dey fear. grin grin grin cool

Re: How Do You Explain This by Highex: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
Joel3:
...In mathematics 2 (weight) is bigger than 1. therefore it's possible. is this supposed to be news?

Please do not try this at home.
It's not a function of the number of their weights, it's a function of the product of forces on both ends and their distances from fulcrum.
A little extension of the ladder, gravity will take its course.
Re: How Do You Explain This by roqrules04(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
No Trust issues
Re: How Do You Explain This by Highex: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
Topman0001:
if you learned about equilibrium in physics, you will see that the repairer cannot fall because the weight of the other two men is heavier than his weight. meanwhile, trust has just been displayed.... otherwise, he wouldn't dear the risk.

sir, it requires more then just the weights for equilibrium to hold. Do not try this at home. It is stupidity in it pure state!
SAFETY FIRST, PLEASE.
Re: How Do You Explain This by Eeroh95(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
ajuwarhodes:
He trust his friends
to that extent
Re: How Do You Explain This by masqot(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
I see intelligence (invention) which is an offspring of necessity
Re: How Do You Explain This by habsydiamond(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Some oyinbo with there crazy mentality. Am serious na two lives he get but if one finish for this condition who go help him pick the second one for house. If any mistake happen there na straight to hell.
Re: How Do You Explain This by KELECHUKWU89: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Thats is what we call trust
Re: How Do You Explain This by 0ubenji(m): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2016
Lexusgs430:
When the ladder is not long enough and scaffolding not available, use your brain!!!!
Hmmmmn...itz hightime jumia nd konga start selling coffins
Re: How Do You Explain This by vickylala239: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2016
keyzid:
Stumbled upon this picture on one of my whatsapp friend's contact profile.

Nairalanders.... Is this really Balance or Stupidity??

No it is not balance or stupidity by pure TRUST
Re: How Do You Explain This by sunnysuccess(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2016
dat is mechanical know how
Re: How Do You Explain This by danxzy: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2016
confident ant trust but if na naija guys now that guy must surely fall and die
Re: How Do You Explain This by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If I had suicidal tendencies, possibly!!!! Or if a guy I know is dating a boo that I love, I could convince him to replicate this practice, then I take my leg off the ladder(hoping he does not survive the impact)!!!!
and u go to jail...as simple as dat
Re: How Do You Explain This by Lexusgs430: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2016
johnnycrew:
and u go to jail...as simple as dat

The truth would only be known by the deceased, you and I.
Re: How Do You Explain This by Irishrena1(f): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year / James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.