Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,191 members, 7,922,998 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Socrates Uduk Sings Live At Lepacious Bose And Owen Gee’s Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Socrates Uduk Sings Live At Lepacious Bose And Owen Gee’s Birthday Party (730 Views)

Owen Gee: I Almost Committed Suicide Last Year - Comedian / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Socrates Uduk Sings Live At Lepacious Bose And Owen Gee’s Birthday Party by Olamide18: 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Musician, dancer and brand model, Socrates Uduk, sang live, a birthday song titled "Move All of Your Body", dedicated to Lepacious Bose and Owen Gee on the occasion of the birthday celebration of the two award winning comedians, which was celebrated today at the residence of Lepacious Bose.

The event which was held today, began with a thanksgiving ceremony of Lepacious Bose who thanked God for saving her life from an illness that almost took her life. It was followed by the birthday celebration of Lepacious Bose and Owen Gee.

Present in the occasion was Koffi, Omo Baba, Dr. Smile, Dr. Frick as well as family and friends of the celebrants.

Socrates Uduk sang using the beats of Chris Brown’s song Ft. Tyga “Ayo”. The song which was a well put up song, was well appreciated by Owen Gee, who hugged him after singing, as well as Lepacious Bose, who also showed her appreciation for the song. After he finished singing, there was a loud ovation from the audience.

To listen to the audio of the song, follow these links: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/1XKSfjOYce/Socrates_Uduk_Move_All_of_Your.html

https://soundcloud.com/user626099399/socrates-uduk-move-all-of-your-body-birthday-song-for-owen-gee-and-lepacious-bose

https://www.reverbnation.com/q/6k15ea

Follow this link to watch the video of the performance. The video coverage did not start from the beginning of the song, the intro and the verse one of the song wasn't covered, it began in the first chorus. To hear the complete song, listen to the audio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yusD_8wEVPE

Read the lyrics of the song below:
Socrates Uduk_Move All of Your Body (Birthday song for Owen Gee and Lepacious Bose)
Intro:
My name is Socrates Uduk
I want to dedicate this birthday song to Owen Gee and Lepacious Bose
They both mean a lot to me
I hope you enjoy it and move to the beats

Verse 1
All in my life
I never met someone so awesome
Like Owen Gee
And I could see
That someone means a lot to him
And that's
Lepacious Bose
Now we are here
To celebrate the good life they have lived
Let us celebrate

Chorus
I wanna see you dance
I wanna see you move
I wanna see you move all of your body
Dance
I wanna see you move all of your body

Verse 2

Owen Gee
We wish you happy birthday in arrears
And many more returns
Lepacious Bose
We thank God for your life
You are alive
Happy birthday
We will progress
All through our lives
This and many more
Is what we pray

Repeat Chorus

Bridge
All in my life
I never met someone so awesome
Like Owen Gee
And I could see
That someone means a lot to him
And that's
Lepacious Bose

Repeat Chorus

Re: Socrates Uduk Sings Live At Lepacious Bose And Owen Gee’s Birthday Party by duduade: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2016
So Lepacious Bose was ill.. which brought about the drastic weight loss... And later some weight loosing buffffons will put up her pictures for adverts showing before and after as marketing strategies for their products....

(1) (Reply)

Why Mayorkun Has More Potentials Than B-red And Sina Rambo / FOIN Beauty Queen Celebrates Her Birthday In an Inspiring Way [see Photos] / Where Is Styl Plus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.