Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,005 members, 7,949,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Christian Game: Bible Quotations Starting Or Containing "i Am" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Game: Bible Quotations Starting Or Containing "i Am" (1134 Views)

Please I Need Sincere Bible Quotations Onthis Issues! / Quotations Against Tithing By Reputable Men Of God / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Game: Bible Quotations Starting Or Containing "i Am" by pops1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2009
insert a bible quotation that contains the words "I AM" the next poster will give the book,chapter and verse where that quotation is found in the bible and also post a new bible quotation containing the words "I AM"

I'll start :

"Lo I AM with you always even to the end of the age"
Re: Christian Game: Bible Quotations Starting Or Containing "i Am" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2009
p.o.p.s.:

"Lo I AM with you always even to the end of the age"

Matthew 28:20

--------------

" . . . I am the Son of God"?
Re: Christian Game: Bible Quotations Starting Or Containing "i Am" by pops1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2009
" . . . I am the Son of God"?
[quote][/quote]

John 10:36 (KJV)

. . .who do men say that I AM ?
Re: Christian Game: Bible Quotations Starting Or Containing "i Am" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2009
p.o.p.s.:

. . .who do men say that I AM ?

Matthew 16:15

-------------------

"I AM HE"
Re: Christian Game: Bible Quotations Starting Or Containing "i Am" by Maykelly(f): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

Matthew 16:15
-------------------

"I AM HE"

I am HE wrong quote grin grin grin grin grin unbeliver grin grin grin grin "I AM THE LORD"  no He in the Bible, no discrimination of agender  cheesy you may search ur Koran grin grin grin grin

@ OLAADEGBU, another wrong verse Mathew 16:13 and Mark 8:27 ,  whom do men say that I AM?  but not Mathew 16:15
Re: Christian Game: Bible Quotations Starting Or Containing "i Am" by Maykelly(f): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2009
I am not worthy to unloose
Re: Christian Game: Bible Quotations Starting Or Containing "i Am" by rethrone(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2009
May kelly:

I am not worthy to unloose

john 1 :27

I AM sent me to you
Re: Christian Game: Bible Quotations Starting Or Containing "i Am" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2009
May kelly:

I am HE wrong quote grin grin grin grin grin unbeliver grin grin grin grin "I AM THE LORD" no He in the Bible, no discrimination of agender cheesy you may search ur Koran grin grin grin grin

@ OLAADEGBU, another wrong verse Mathew 16:13 and Mark 8:27 , whom do men say that I AM? but not Mathew 16:15

Matthew 16:15 says: "But whom say ye that I am?"

Matthew 16:13 says: "Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?"

Mark 8:27 says: "Whom do men say that I am?"

The are all saying the same thing but I must admit that Mark 8:38 matches the phrase in question.

The phrase: "I AM He" can be found in John 8:24 and verse 28

-----------

Try this one:

"I am not of this world"
Re: Christian Game: Bible Quotations Starting Or Containing "i Am" by Maykelly(f): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

Matthew 16:15 says: "But whom say ye that I am?"

Matthew 16:13 says: "Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?"

Mark 8:27 says: "Whom do men say that I am?"

The are all saying the same thing but I must admit that Mark 8:38 matches the phrase in question.

The phrase: "I AM He" can be found in John 8:24 and verse 28

-----------

Try this one:

"I am not of this world"

yea ur right.

(1) (Reply)

God Is Not Wanting Anyone To Perish / Ancestral Cleansing Prayers, How Biblical? / How To Receive A Miracle And Retain It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.