Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,370 members, 7,884,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nigerians When You Call Them On The Phone And When They Call You. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians When You Call Them On The Phone And When They Call You. (1848 Views)

� Recession!!! See The Phone Conversation Between An OOU Student And MTN Custom / Funny Photos Of Nigerians When Donald Trump Wins USA Presidential Election / In Love With The Phone And Not His Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians When You Call Them On The Phone And When They Call You. by amtaken(f): 7:23am On Apr 17, 2016
When you call them on the phone:

You: "Hello John, this is Paul...."

Them: "I know! I know your voice ke'. How are you? How are your siblings? What about your parents? Aha! That reminds me, those two pregnant dogs I saw in your house, have they put to bed already? How many male puppies?
Bla bla bla (15 minutes).

When they call you:

They: Hello this is John, you promised to send money for my project today (2 seconds). The call is lost....

And since you didn't hear him very well because he spoke very fast you will call him back! And he will pick the call and use 1 hour to explain what he earlier told you within two seconds!
And still lie to you that what happened earlier was due to network failure!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians When You Call Them On The Phone And When They Call You. by doublewisdom: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2016
amtaken:

Them: "I know! I know your voice ke'. How are you? How are your siblings? What about your parents? Aha! That reminds me, those two pregnant dogs I saw in your house, have they put to bed already? How many male puppies?

When they call you:

They: Hello this is John, you promised to send money for my project today (2 seconds). The call is lost....

And since you didn't hear him very well because he spoke very fast you will call him back! And he will pick the call and use 1 hour to explain what he earlier told you within two seconds!

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians When You Call Them On The Phone And When They Call You. by amtaken(f): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Nigerians When You Call Them On The Phone And When They Call You. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2016
amtaken:

When they call you:

grin grin grin

This babe you badt oh >
Re: Nigerians When You Call Them On The Phone And When They Call You. by gud4dbest(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Funny!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians When You Call Them On The Phone And When They Call You. by amtaken(f): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikiki

Jeffboi:

This babe you badt oh >
Re: Nigerians When You Call Them On The Phone And When They Call You. by amtaken(f): 6:25am On Apr 18, 2016
Thanks a lot.

gud4dbest:
Funny!

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious: Government Should Empowerment Us / Lady Exposes Her Mother In-law. / Abeg Wetin B D Difference Btwn This Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.