Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,977 members, 7,976,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:08 PM

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up (35800 Views)

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by moneymissroad(f): 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
TPAND:

I'm sorry but there will never be a country called BIAFRA. Not in a million years. You guys can go to Mars and start s new country.
The IPOB believ there will b biafra. bt they will b disappointed in d long run. Nigeria will b gr8

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by dacovajnr: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Continue to dey guess make you dey call am prophecy..One pastor go just come from nowhere cum talk say"Remember I said" is that prophecy or guessing #AiyeEletan
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by henryhemon(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
CR77:
I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I have voted this government, but thank God I never did. shocked shocked

Who cares .
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by winj: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
He will get a private jet for this.

When you have a congregation of monkey-thinking Nigerians, laughable prophecies like these can translate into cash!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Till then. ok next
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Gext: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Look at the usual suspects hyperventilating.
Seriously, what do these guys gain from this country that others don't, that warrant such irrational attachment to a failed Union. Even northern oligarchs who are benefiting the most from this Union are not that bothered.
I have never seen such a morbid fear of ethnic Independence that is responsible for European,and Asian stability .
It is like the Berlin Conference all over again.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Be expecting Nigeria to break, don't live your life.

poseidon12:

It's ok to dream. Buhari, a tribalist is laying a foundation for "us" to build? And what makes you think that Nigeria will not break in 1000 years? With all the inter-ethnic hatred? Dream on.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Gext: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
moneymissroad:
The IPOB believ there will b biafra. bt they will b disappointed in d long run. Nigeria will b gr8
You are not Biafran obviously.
How does it affect you if some people from some distant land you have probably never been to want to leave.?
Are your own people incapable of forging their own destiny?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Wahala90: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Voting an ex-coupist who toppled a democratically elected govt and killed Nigerian youths unjustly, as a president in this modern era is already a big question mark on our mental capacity and our readiness for a civilised and sane democracy. The world must be wondering whether we even understand the fundamentals of democracy.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
A good relationship must be symbiosis for all to enjoy and benefit from...if its not like that then all parties concerned should peacefully go their seperate ways
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Gext: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
How will this country ever be great when a significant population share very little attachment to it and wants to leave at any given opportunity.?
Am I the only one seeing the madness in all these forced Union wahala ?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by PipSurgeon(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
see im head.. were we on our way into the wilderness ni? primate ko chimpanzee ni.. Next
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by compujyde: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by whitebone(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fake prophets only seeking attention. I'm happy Nigeria citizens are now wise so we know real prophet when we see one.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by chubbylistic: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Primate Ayodele is very accurate. what he just said is true. It baffles me that canal Nigerians are making jest of the prophecy of GOD.
Believe it or not, The Solution to the problems of Nigeria lies in the hands of The Prophets Of God. I mean real prophets of GOD.
Forget the big names that only knows how to make noise. Leave them out of this one.
They can't offer anything at all.
GOD have used the problem of Boko Haram to expose them. All their prayers were not answered at all, instead their prayers make things worse by the day.
One of them owns a private jet that was seized by the south African government for the illegal arms deal.
Wearing a Big Cross does not make one a real man of GOD. GOD did not call them.
Like Primate said, there is a great difference between a Prophet and a Pastor, and it is a confirmed truth.
Its high time this big names stop deceiving Nigerians with their noise making.
GOD did not call them and they know it.
Let all the real prophets gather and tell us what GOD have for this country Nigeria.
I repeat that The solution of Nigeria lies in the hands of Prophets Of GOD, but the truth remains that Nigerians hate their true Prophets.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by divineappo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
midolian:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/17/buhari-cant-take-us-to-promise-land-nigeria-will-break-up-primate-ayodele/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd

rubbish. D man just dey contradict himself. He said buhari will pave d way for a new nigeria, later he contradicted himself by saying nigeria wil split

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Gtworld001(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
CR77:
I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I have voted this government, but thank God I never did. shocked shocked
Thank God your vote doesn't chant not every body exist in this country.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by TrebleChamp(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Buhari would loss 2015 election, Buhari will die before hand over, Nigeria will break up in Dec 2015, bla bla bla.... We've heard plenty bullshit in the past but Baba still going strong. Let our so called religious leaders stop collecting millions in donations, offering and tithe from polithiefcian and also start praying for the progress of this country.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by blackboy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
I quite agree but PMB will take us towards the road. GEJ didn't take us either but he set us on the path.

God Almighty is using our leaders do do something in one way or the other. GEJ has been used its now PMB time to be used.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Ayatullah(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Primate Ayodele, we shall get to the promised land under President Muhammad Buhari WITHOUT YOU, and it's YOUR FAMILY and your Business Centre that will break up.

May the curse of the Almighty God be on all fake 'prophets'.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by 0ubenji(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
His thoughts dint disappoint me walahi..juz as his title implies..such is his thinking capacity in irony of expectation

PRIMATE
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Eluwilussit(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=TPAND post=44777549]Buhari is doing his best and laying up a good foundation for the future Nigeria to build. Obviously Buhari would have crossed to the yonder before Nigeria gets to the promised land.

Nigeria wil not break, not in 1000years. Our problem is too much ethnicity, nepotism and corruption. Buhari is laying a foundation for us to build. [/quote

Foundation on ethnicity, nepotism and bigotry? angry angry
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by thewarrior72: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
bigtt76:
Break away Nations most times do not thrive well as they will continue breaking up just as a chain reaction takes place in a Nuclear reactor. Nigeria's case is even more precarious with more than a thousand ethnic tribes ...how many countries we wan evolve from Naija? Talking about getting better deal as a breakaway Nation .....I don't see any difference. The same unruly politicians we've had since 1960 were and are still in mainstream politics since we started toying back with democracy (1992 to date). I don't see any different trend from this. The same governors who cannot deliver in their states would still be the same set of people clamoring to rule the new nations.

You have not answered my question, rather u went on a lehgnty epistle. One again, what are u currently enjoying in this ONE NIGERIA?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by realmindz: 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
midolian:
The man of the 'gods' have spoken.. grin

The true God that averted the Jonathan calamity you prophesied will avert this too.

Some self acclaimed prophets will just wake up, smoke and predict barca will play goaless in 5 consecutive matches.
3 matches to go, they haven't scored in last 2 matches
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by omoigbomina(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
nnachukz:
Buhari can never be likened to Moses, Moses united Israelites but Buhari has come to divide us more through his utterances, actions and inactions. A president who can easily call a section of his constituency 5% and another 95% deserving a more preferential treatment in public can never in any genuine spectacle be seen as a good leader. A president who keeps quiet when his kinsmen massacre others, can not be said to be laying a good foundation except the one capable of disintegrating us from being one and hence not a good leader worthy of emulation by any right thinking sincere mind.
your submission that Moses united Isrealites is too narrow.do you know that the people revolted against Moses because of his choice of wife?and rightly so they have a basis for doing that because God had strongly&severally warned them not to marry foreigners & Moses did marry a foreigner is that an action of unity?But you know what, God didn't even spare those that revolted.So countering Primate Ayodele's submission by saying he was wrong by relating the president to Moses is wrong.Note am not saying am hooked by the primates word or that I believe it,but you dismissing his illustration by telling us about Moses I will say some of us also know the story very well.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Arnoldo(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
And why are the yorubas kinda scared of biafra emerging ..lazy pple
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by omnisali: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
TPAND:
Buhari is doing his best and laying up a good foundation for the future Nigeria to build. Obviously Buhari would have crossed to the yonder before Nigeria gets to the promised land.

Nigeria wil not break, not in 1000years. Our problem is too much ethnicity, nepotism and corruption. Buhari is laying a foundation for us to build.

Marriage na force? Tell us reason to why we should not break not giving ur own 1000000yrs prophecy
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Redstone(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
TPAND:
Buhari is doing his best and laying up a good foundation for the future Nigeria to build. Obviously Buhari would have crossed to the yonder before Nigeria gets to the promised land.

Nigeria wil not break, not in 1000years. Our problem is too much ethnicity, nepotism and corruption. Buhari is laying a foundation for us to build.

Please mention one foundation Buhari is laying, just mention one and in what area.

Is it in fighting corruption which has been largely seen as political.

Is it in allocation of federal projects 80% to the North & 20% to south.

Is it in his appointments which is largely skewed to favour 80% north.

Is it in his vindictive way of relating with others?

Is it in delayed appointments of ministers which ended in disaster as we see it today

Is it in passing of budget.

Is it in our economy where things have gotten very expensive and folks are losing their jobs in their numbers.

Is it in calling some people 5% and others 95%.

The gaffes are uncountable.

I see no foundation here, rather he's digging a grave that'll completely bury Nigeria and other nations will rise from there.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by omnisali: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
keyzid:
Better. We should break up. Mtchew. Oil has been the number 1 cause Nigeria is stealing so much forgetting to diversify the economy. And now that the Oil price has gone down the drain and these Biafra ppl wants secession, they better get it and leave us to our mining and agricultural reasources. Nonsense

AMEN
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by Redstone(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
TPAND:

Please mention one foundation Buhari is laying, just mention one and in what area.

It'll be good to learn.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by nortcentrallord(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
I believe the break up he meant is fiscal federalism or true federalism not creation of a new country or countries. I believe that is the way forward for Nigeria.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up by yamfula: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
TPAND:

thrash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' / Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.