Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,133 members, 7,916,331 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. (31633 Views)

Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo / Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia / El-Rufai Holds Dinner With Old Mates From Harvard, Others In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. by musicwriter(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kainene77:

First of all, I am African so I don't need your African point of view.

Secondly, why do you have a problem with my questions when you know so much? Rhetorical question.

Thirdly, this is a clean discussion. I am very matter-of-fact oriented, it would be nice if you joined me.

Beautiful!. But, what this means it that you're already a victim of the system. You don't have a true African mindset because by default western education already strip that away from you.

Go read these books and you'll understand how your mind has been messed up by western education.
1. Black skin, white masks- by Franz Fanon.
2. The educated African- by Sloan and Kitchen.
3. Education in Africa- by Abdou Moumini

However, just let me know what country and ethnicity you're and I'll prove you here and now how that is.

NB: If you're questions are mere rhetorics, then you shouldn't expect answers.
Re: Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. by Kainene77: 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
musicwriter:

Beautiful!. But, what this means it that you're already a victim of the system. You don't have a true African mindset because by default western education already strip that away from you.

Go read these books and you'll understand how your mind has been messed up by education.
1. Black skin, white masks- Franz Fanon.
2. The educated African- by Sloan and Kitchen.

However, just let me know what country and ethnicity you're and I've prove you here and now how that is.

NB: If you're questions are mere rhetorics, then you shouldn't expect answers.

How am I a victim?
Re: Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. by musicwriter(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kainene77:

How am I a victim?

Of course, it doesn't allow you know you're a victim in the first place.

When you let me know what African country and ethnicity you're I'll illustrate with examples.
Re: Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. by Kainene77: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
musicwriter:

Of course, it doesn't allow you know you're a victim in the first place.

When you let me know what African country and ethnicity you're I'll illustrate with examples.

You have not yet defined what the "true African mentality" is and soon you will ask for my name and credit card number. grin

Explain what the "true African mentality" is and how I am a victim and stop beating around the bush.
Re: Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. by musicwriter(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kainene77:

You have not yet defined what the "true African mentality" is and soon you will ask for my name and credit card number. grin

Explain what the "true African mentality" is and how I am a victim and stop beating around the bush.

Now, I think I have to call it quit, cause this's heading towards insults. Certainly, you're no African. Probably a western troll sampling opinion how Africans feel about our new friendship with China.

Your governments has been scamming Africa since 1425. We're done with the west. Your game is up!.

Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. by Kainene77: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
musicwriter:

Now, I think I have to call it quit, cause this's heading towards insults. Certainly, you're no African. Probably a western troll sampling opinion how Africans feel about our new friendship with China.

Your governments has been scamming Africa since 1425. We're done with the west. Your game is up!.

Goodbye.

Yeah, I am spying on behalf of the Obama administration because Obama has sleepless nights that Nigeria made a deal with China. grin grin grin
Re: Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. by gentyolu(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2016
DickTator1:
April 10th
Buhari travels to China to sign a $2B loan

April 17th
Buhari never signed any loan in China

wake me up when APC tells us the real reason Buhari went to China.
my brother,dats d work of d media for u.....dey publish anytin jst to make dem noticed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Italy Apologizes To Nigerian Government For Hurriedly Burying 26 Girls / Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.