Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,591 members, 7,972,187 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:53 AM

Living A Good Life But Not Going To Church, How Safe It Is? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living A Good Life But Not Going To Church, How Safe It Is? (372 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God / The Difference Between Living A Fruitful Life & Living A Sacrificial Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living A Good Life But Not Going To Church, How Safe It Is? by succyreal(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2016
There is something people are still yet to know and also to be certain with, I don't know why people that goes to church rate people that doesn't go to church, I know a particular man who doesn't go to church but I tell u he is very good and people equally testify that he is good and also keep some vital commandments of God than people that calls themselves Christians.

As for me I strongly believe going to church doesn't guarantee any safety at all rather some church can even spoil an individual.

That remains me of what Jesus said that not all that call me Lord Lord will enter the kingdom of god but anyone that does the will of my father shall inherit the kingdom of God.

what are the will of God?

Answer: Anything that is good

so my questions can someone that live a good life but not going to church can it be safe?
Re: Living A Good Life But Not Going To Church, How Safe It Is? by invisibleman2: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2016
FTC Even if you are righteous and you do not know God u will still go to hell, so you must read d Bible and also attend things of God like fellowships and going to church
Re: Living A Good Life But Not Going To Church, How Safe It Is? by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2016
I go to church,but that isn't a guarantee to make heaven,if my life doesn't depict that of God.

The purpose of worshipping with other people is that the words of God can act as a guideline which people can relate to in time of need.

Even the makers of any invention always create the manuals to serve as guidelines.
Re: Living A Good Life But Not Going To Church, How Safe It Is? by Peritus(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Let's see it this way.
1. By being self-righteous only, you won't make it. Romans 3:20 says that no one is justified by just obeying the law/doing good. Our justification comes by grace through faith. verse 22&24.
2. We should not neglect the assembly of believers. (advisory).
In as much as it is encouraged that we go to church and attend fellowships, it is not a condition to make heaven. In other words, that we missed a service does not mean we have sinned. Abraham was justified because he believed, (not his good work). Read the parable of the good Samaritan.
Somebody who neglected his sick neighbour whom he ought to take to the hospital as no other person is close by, simply because he is going to church, and returns to meet him dead has committed a sin.

(1) (Reply)

Which Religion Is Right? / It's Almost Sunset, Have You Read Suratul Kahf? / Don't Give Up Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.