Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ladies,please Watch The Way You Dance In Church ... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies,please Watch The Way You Dance In Church ... (532 Views)

Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? / Ladies Please Save Us The Distraction In Church / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,please Watch The Way You Dance In Church ... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2016
I now see the sense in the doctrine of some churches that dancing is not allowed..only violins and flutes..

The way ladies dance in church these days. Though some are not intentional, they will roll their waist and move from left to right while trying to glorify the Lord.

Am not saying this is bad but this things should be moderate. Some young ladies are heavily endowned and some mamas too are not minding these, some will start dancing carelessly about especially when the pastor says dance like nobody is seeing or in the presence of joy there is fullness of joy.

Please, ladies mind the way you dance in church.Do not cause people to sin. As even when a man looks at a woman lustfully,he has commited adultery
Re: Ladies,please Watch The Way You Dance In Church ... by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2016
cry
Re: Ladies,please Watch The Way You Dance In Church ... by blackboy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
How do you want a woman/babe/damsel to dance in church? Only shake nod her head or clap her hands only. Just asking not saying you got no point.

Men just got to be disciplined not only in church but how you view and treat women

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From The Hen / Jehovah’s Witnesses Hope You Know This? / Can I Pay My Tithe In Any Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.