Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,869 members, 7,889,907 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:47 AM

Meeting Inlaws For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting Inlaws For The First Time (1087 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / Shocking Moment Woman Is Brutally Beatn By Her Inlaws For Giving Birth To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by frubben(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
First impression dey say matters a lot and we should all be careful especially the guys when u are visiting your inlaws for the first time. Here are some mistake some guys make when visiting their inlaws for the first time.

1) SEATING WITH UR FULL ASS: a lot of guys make dis mistake a lot, when dey are ask to sit down instead of seat @ the edge of the chair they seat with dere full black ass even go as far as crossing their leg. It does nt leave a good impression

2) SEATING DOWN WHEN THE INLAW WALKS IN : some guys can b so stupid to the extent that if the inlaw (father, mum, elder brother, elder sis) walks in d will still b seating comfortably and doing watever God knws wat instead of standing up and greeting the inlaw dere will seat down and greet (olodo)

3) PINGING WHEN DISCUSSInG WITH UR INLAW: all guys do dis even girls too, wen communicating with d inlaw dey tend to b in lik 5 different social network, replying messages wen discussing with d inlaw showing him or her hw stupid u are

4) CHANGING STATION ON THE TV: because u were ask to feel at home does nt mean u will enter their bedroom, its nt ur house, I don't see any reason why u should b changing d station cos u don't lik the telecast. Stupid

5) SITING AND SHAKING WITH ONE HANDS: Becuse dey watch it that kanye west did it, dey want to also try it nt knwing nija has is own culture, instead of standing and shaking the inlaw with 2 hand dey will seat dere ungly ass on d chair and shake with one miserable hand. U don fall ur family hand b dat.

Please don't mind my mistake english no b my papa language.

Add urs please

1 Like

Re: Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
U just described a general norm. Humans are different, likewise families. Some families even want a super confident man and their daughter(d wife) and her siblings would have portrayed it to the man b4 he visits them 4 d 1st time

Sitting at d edge of d chair is archaic primitivity. I agree with 2 and 3 but others are based on the persons of the family members.
Re: Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by Wilson125(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ette mkpo uka nkang inlaw ami adi nkak mien ndion, nso ke do?

Yak inlaw aba ke ukang amo ami nyun mba ke ukang mmi so dat emem aba..

1 Like

Re: Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by DesChyko: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
In all fairness, a person isn't supposed to do all that while meeting an elderly person or a superior for the first time, in-laws or not. But then, some people just don't have it in them, to be courteous.

That being said, there are some exceptions. Some sons-in-law can be older than the parents-in-law. Also, in a good number of instances, it's actually the in-laws that struggle to please the suitor and not the other way round.

6. GET FULL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR IN-LAWS BEFORE YOU EMBARK ON THAT JOURNEY! LEST YOU SEE A CHILD BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK BY YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW AND ASSUME ITS HER GRANDCHILD, ESPECIALLY IN THE CASE OF A LATE FATHER-IN-LAW.
(You may then say: I think that fair girl outside must be your grandchild (when in fact all her married kids are furiously seeking for fruit of the womb. And she responds 'No. She is not'. And you ask, 'Then, who is she?'. And she says 'She's my daughter'. And you'll be puzzzled as to how she could have a 10-year old child when her husband died 15 years ago. And you still stupidly ask 'Wow! I thought your husband died 15 years ago? How old is this girl?)
You'll spend 3 years and 3 times the bride price mending this friction grin
Re: Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Any guy that does this isn't ready to carry wife go yet...make e go learn then come back
Re: Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
There's no special way of doing it.... Simple...
Re: Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by Leeeekeeee: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
See rules oooo, me wey wan come help una daughter Marry...

So if the gals brother or sister that is not Mate with my junior brother comes in, I will stand nd greet ehh

Uwa Mmebi Rule..
Re: Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by donbenedict(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
cool

My siggy
Re: Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
cool

Nice to know all these African culture... very similar to our culture in Philippines grin
Re: Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by AlienStar: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
You guys are too respectful.... From what I see in movies tho.
KashyBaby:
cool

Nice to know all these African culture... very similar to our culture in Philippines grin

Re: Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lalasticlala, u need to learn 4rm dis since u ar going to meet my peeps next year cheesy
Re: Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
AlienStar:
You guys are too respectful.... From what I see in movies tho.

Oh really? So have u watched any Filipino movies or Telemundo thing? cool
Re: Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by michaelwilli(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wilson125:
Ette mkpo uka nkang inlaw ami adi nkak mien ndion, nso ke do?

Yak inlaw aba ke ukang amo ami nyun mba ke ukang mmi so dat emem aba..
Nso mkpo?
Re: Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by AlienStar: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Yea many! "SALAMATA" "SANDELE" dunno if I got this right buh these are few of the lang. I learnt from it.
KashyBaby:

Oh really? So have u watched any Filipino movies or Telemundo thing? cool
Re: Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
AlienStar:
Yea many! "SALAMATA" "SANDELE" dunno if I got this right buh these are few of the lang. I learnt from it.

Thats great! grin

Maybe u mean SALAMAT ( thank u) , SANDALI (wait a minute) cool
Re: Meeting Inlaws For The First Time by AlienStar: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Yep! Exactly!
KashyBaby:

Thats great! grin

Maybe u mean SALAMAT ( thank u) , SANDALI (wait a minute) cool

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only: Ladies Backoff!! Share Your First Time Meet Kpansh / Shoutout To All The Single Mothers ..this Pic Got Me Enthralled / This Is Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.