Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. (4467 Views)

A Nairalander Calls Delta State Governor 'foolish Horse Teeth In Charge '(pics) / EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest / Patrick Obahiagbon Tweets About Trump, Check Out The Response He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by Demallcrazy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Me - Good day sir, how are u & ya family sir?

Sen. Saraki - good day to u 2. Who are u & how can I help u?

Me - sir am a concerned citizen & wouldn't mind if I can get a direct answer 4rm u.

Sen. Saraki - what is it? U want to ask a question or u are lookin 4 money? angry

Me - ah sir, ee never reach like dat nah, nah kweshion ah jez wan ask oo! grin

Sen. Saraki -
What's d question? angry

Me - sir nah when u gor retire 4rm ya senate president seat? because ee be like say...
Phone hangs up

Me - undecided na wa oo!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by Gozzzy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lol.... Wonder what he expected to get.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by Skryptchex(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
And you want me to believe that crap you wrote up there

17 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by dechriscool(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
If what you type up there really transpired between you two.you deserve more than what you got from him.Uncultured generation.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by Sanchez01: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Double post
Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by Sanchez01: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
True caller claims both numbers are his though. The man should honourably resign instead of the shame and agonizing nights he experiences every night.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by Ratello: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Demallcrazy:
Me - Good day sir, how are u & ya family sir?

Sen. Saraki - good day to u 2. Who are u & how can I help u?

Me - sir am a concerned citizen & wouldn't mind if I can get a direct answer 4rm u.

Sen. Saraki - what is it? U want to ask a question or u are lookin 4 money? angry

Me - ah sir, ee never reach like dat nah, nah kweshion ah jez wan ask oo! grin

Sen. Saraki -
What's d question? angry

Me - sir nah when u gor retire 4rm ya senate president seat? because ee be like say...
Phone hangs up

Me - undecided na wa oo!
This is Nairaland and not Jokesland buddy undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by spako4(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nigerian politicians and money.
Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by Demallcrazy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Skryptchex:
And you want me to believe that crap you wrote up there
If u don't believe it then 4gerrit!
Nah u make d call?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by nonhuman(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
this thread belong to the joke section
Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by Ewatomi26(f): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ehn ehn...

That was not a polite conversation ...

Try next time to be polite with the questions, there is always a sweet way to say bitter things.
Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dry
Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by 100Cents: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
grin

You spoke with a polithiefcian ?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by MurderX: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
****You had an opportunity to speak with the senate president and your low IQ could not figure a reasonable question to ask. slowpoke

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by Nelkoko: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Saraki ma man.....

Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by PoeticJazco(m): 12:20am On Apr 18, 2016
If what you wrote up there really transpired between u and the senate president then I pity you because someone like you might have the chance to meet with an angel like Jacob and you will end up asking him to change the size of your dick rather the size of your bank account

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by 2el(m): 12:34am On Apr 18, 2016
Saraki must go, else we stand the risk in this country of being ruled by a blood thirsty financially motivated tyrant.
Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:39am On Apr 18, 2016
2el:
Saraki must go, else we stand the risk in this country of being ruled by a blood thirsty financially motivated tyrant as
president one day.

****how much did Thiefnibu pay you to deny the fact that you have already a despot in aso rock?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by SmartMugu: 3:00am On Apr 18, 2016
I would have hung up too.
Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by kunlexy1759(m): 5:24am On Apr 18, 2016
This must be a joke.
Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:43am On Apr 18, 2016
But come to think of it, this APC peeps are really playing with us o..

That we are finding things hard is not really their problem..

How is Saraki our problem again. Who e epp?
Re: A Nairalander Calls Sen. Saraki's Number, See The Epic Response He Got. by 123papas(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pictures or adonbilivit

(1) (Reply)

Watch the speech that aggravated Buhari's hatred in SE/SS / EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) / Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.