Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,508 members, 7,929,651 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:48 PM

Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian (8811 Views)

Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report / Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by defman: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2009
And what does South America and gdp have to do with your religion? What point are you making with those?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Hydy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2009
Mak una kill una selves.
Thank God say non of una don see Jesus or Mohammed.
But y must muslims always senselessly n forcefully impose their religion on others? Wetin concern we n their belief? NA BY FORCE?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by nature262(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2009
@Akigmeru
am sure u r having fun typing these trash
am trying to believe u r not some psycho basking in delution
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Nezan(m): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2009
hmm, interesting,,,
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by lekanfayz: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2009
na wah oh, wetin concern Jesus and Mohammad with our local events ehn, instead of leading our people outta this darkness and lack of exposure, some senseless principles are tryin to turn NL to e-bornu state, so they can start another e-religious war, I refuse to regret being a Nigerian, am thoroughly ashamed of y'all. if you the exposed will stoop low enuf to start this trash, then, Nigeria's future is in code red.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by keni: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2009
panteleonk:

muslims are idiots including prohet muhammed
I knw u r not a coward, so post here again to justify ur statement
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Mbeki: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2009
The bunch of fools called Nigerians will always sit and watch injustice perpetrated on their fellow citizens, instead of reacting outrightly, they'll first of all wants to bring religious sentiment into play (is he a moslem or christian) if that doesn't work, they'll want to know which tribe the person comes from (Ibo, Yoruba or Hausa, North or South). Even God has given up in Nigeria's case b/cos no true worshiper of God can be found in that country. it is a God-forbidden country that no person in his common sense will go to live. The country is full of educated illiterates that don't know a dime about Human rights. Shame on ya'll angry
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by tarano: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2009
I can shoot more accurately than that, There accuracy & efficiency is far below the standard, those guys would be in trouble if they meet better trained militants with superb accuracy in shooting,
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Mbeki: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2009
All Nigerians are cowards that can not face even a policeman and challenge his actions. They're good in blabbing and noise making. The brave ones among them are long dead. people like Fela, Gideon Okah, Chukwumah Nzeogu, the remaining ones now are just some lilly livered pussy hunting and enjoyment freak idiots that calls themselves men.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by panteleonk: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2009
muslims are idiot as well as MOHAMMED, POOOOO STUPID RELIGIOUS FANATICS YUCK,
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by nature262(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2009
Watch ur words
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Bialegend0: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2009
I still maintain that the video was staged. The man was not shot at. I didn't see any blood. He is still roaming the streets somewhere in Maiduguri. After some about 20 shots, then man just lazily layed down and the shotting stoped. Who is fooling who here.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by bawomolo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2009
so is there going to be any investigation into these killings or business as usual?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by presido1: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2009
bawomolo:

so is there going to be any investigation into these killings or business as usual?
Avenue to bleed more benjamin. na today?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by playahP(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2009
DO YOU KNOW THOSE BOKO HAREM GUYS
A FRIEND OF MINE WAS ALMOST KILLED BY THEM FEW YEARS AGO.
THEY HAVE ARBITRARILY AND UNJUSTLY KILLED MORE THAN 300 PEOPLE.
I DON'T THINK ANYONE LIVING IN NIGERIA WILL OPEN THEIR DIRTY MOUTH TO SAY THAT BOKO HAREM DESERVES A JUST TRIAL, NOOOOOO.

HE HAS CAUSED PAINS TO MOTHERS, BROTHERS, SISTERS AND FAMILIES, IMAGINE HE KILLED SOMEONE FROM YOUR FAMILY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE WISHED HIM??
I DON'T THINK HE DESERVES A FAIR TRIAL COS IF HE HAD ESCAPED OR IF POLITICS CAME INTO THIS, THEN WE HAVE ANOTHER MEND.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Tboy007: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2009
@ panteleonk

, What a dumb post from a dumb poster, shame on u!Your likes are not fit 4 Nairaland.I am positive u are bereft of any iota of intellectual substance or cognitive reasoning .The likes of u just open ur big fat mouth & sow discord among the citizens of this great nation, while complaining on everything possible.Shame on u!
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by davidif: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2009
playah p
Someone once said that when one is chasing a monster, they should themselves watch out so that they themselves do not become monsters.
Because Boko Haram have evil motives does not mean that we should stoop low to be like them.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by ocelot2006(m): 2:03am On Aug 06, 2009
Good riddance of bad rubbish.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by sartorius(m): 5:26am On Aug 06, 2009
i believe he was killed to protect powerful sponsors of the sect.Cp has been removed, although extrajudicial killings must be condemned
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by BabaOlu(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2009
Do you want to know the possible root cause of the emergence of "Boko Haram" and cover-ups of this extra judicial killings? Read the information on these links below and make your judgement?

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1997.html

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1975.html

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1963.html

Things dey happen in naija.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by ocelot2006(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2009
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by ubine(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2009
@panteleonk and co.
CONGRATULATION YOUR RELIGION IS GOOD
I WISH YOU CAN CHANGE THIS COUNTRY WITH YOUR RELIGION

IF YOU DONT CHANGE FROM THOES EVIL WAYS AND TURN YOUR WAYS TO THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD YOU WILL FIND YOUR SELF IN EVALASTING HELL ON THE LAST DAY. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

ITS NOT THE ISSUE OF RELIGION rather ITS YOUR LIFE,AND HOW TO TREAT OTHERS
YOU CAN DECIDE TO SAY WHAT EVER YOU WISH TO SAY ABOUT JESUS the son of GOD and other PROPHETS
but i tell you what ever you call your self on the last day you will give account of all you SAY and DO as well as THINK. as well as your gods. cause all make up your LIFE.

ENJOY YOUR SELF ITS NO CRIME FOR NOW grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by sherrylo: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2009
please who is this useless mbeki and where did he come from?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Utali(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2009
Mohammed and My Lord Jesus Holy Christ in the same sentence?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ akigbemaru
Sharaap dia!! grin

Mbeki Mbeki Mbeki!!! how many times did i call you?? Anyways i am forced to be a Nigerian, honestly if i had the choice i would be a Biafran!

Nobody deserves death, but the same thing you do to others will be done to you.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Ojumiii(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2009
I am a Muslim and i will forever be a muslim, a good muslim will not say anything against any prophet of God be Hi Jesus Christ or any, I love my Islam, Peace to the world, cry
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by austine7(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2009
Well my opinion on this matter, is high time any form of religious activities be ban in this country. as ban is put to tobacco smoking in public, so religion should be ban in public. the Almighty does not need us to fight for him, or does he even need man to worship him. is man that should be seeking for GOD, in an Ernest manner and attitude.The Almighty is one to mankind and for everybody and not only in this our so claim holy books we can find that truth. This books that was titled holy books by men, has been the cause of trouble to man himself.Honestly we do not need such books to control the affairs of mankind. it will eventually lead mankind to self destruction, by claiming to be fighting for GOD. Imagine the human race living without the holy books, men would be seen as equal, irrespective of our status in the society and also see themselves as equal in the sight of GOD and i bet u there will be no violent at that time.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by frijos(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2009
President Yar'adua shud pls do something about this fast.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by Abuloma80(f): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2009
Alhamudu lillah Lagosboy U made my day by educating me further (by ur qoutes that the strongest is the one who subdues his anger, , As for Panteleonk my The Almighty have mercy on him, by making U enlightened, 2 knw what 2 say when 2 say. I guess Pantaeleoank is carried away with d fact is on the internet, that he or she s not seen, as such can thread anything. Once more Lagosboy may the Almighty reward U in aboundanc 4 the re-education. Panteleoank one day monkey go market and in no go come back, am sure u understand this language better.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by udezue(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2009
GOOD RIDDANCE. Nonsense. Yeye ppl dey complain. The man na DEVIL responsible for destroying and killing people over some ISLAMIC GARBAGE. Act like an animal get treated like an animal. Where are u guys to protest killing of innocent people from Rumuechem, to Bayelsa but una dey yarn OPATA over the execution of a MORONIC Islamic terrorist. How many of em have ever being tried in court? These dangerous people must be eradicated by every means necessary.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by nnalove(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2009
Even if wonder shall end it shall never end in ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY AT ALL. The system of operation or function by so called ANTICULT is getten out of hand. I believe those guys do not know their left and right and also the law that establish them to work in accordance with. Can u imaging I CHARLES was browsing, making a research concerning my course in the net. Suddenlly a group of guys came in and ask everybody to lie on the floor can u imagen dat, this thing i am telling u happened not only out side d school but very far away from school. With their gun. Some that refused to obey got enough of beaten from them. Some were shocked by the wire which they disconnected while trying to hide themselves from the useless people who called themselves ANTI What ever. Thank Good for the mayor who has the cyber cafe. Who came out boldlly and ask them why they are harassing his customers. That was when some of us who hide and cover ourselves with the mayor system start coming out. I believe ANSU for a long period does not have any respect for it's student at all. This is not the 1,2,3 not to be even 4 people are tired of complaining about the activity of anti cult. How would you react if you found yourself in this situation
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by kshow1(m): 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2009
nnalove:

Even if wonder shall end it shall never end in ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY AT ALL. The system of operation or function by so called ANTICULT is getten out of hand. I believe those guys do not know their left and right and also the law that establish them to work in accordance with. Can u imaging I CHARLES was browsing, making a research concerning my course in the net. Suddenlly a group of guys came in and ask everybody to lie on the floor can u imagen dat, this thing i am telling u happened not only out side d school but very far away from school. With their gun. Some that refused to obey got enough of beaten from them. Some were shocked by the wire which they disconnected while trying to hide themselves from the useless people who called themselves ANTI What ever. Thank Good for the mayor who has the cyber cafe. Who came out boldlly and ask them why they are harassing his customers. That was when some of us who hide and cover ourselves with the mayor system start coming out. I believe ANSU for a long period does not have any respect for it's student at all. This is not the 1,2,3 not to be even 4 people are tired of complaining about the activity of anti cult. How would you react if you found yourself in this situation

what rubbish is this ?
what as this got to do with the subject matter ?
Re: Boko Haram Leader Interogation Before Execution And Police Killing A Civilian by udezue(m): 3:06am On Aug 07, 2009
Na PURE OPATA. Big FOOL. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Slams Buhari, "You Are Accustomed To Losing Your Citizens" / . / Rice Import Drops By 50% As Local Production Kicks - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.