Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,682 members, 7,905,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Arsene 1 Vs Pardew 1 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene 1 Vs Pardew 1 (944 Views)

Q&A With Stephen Keshi, His Views On Alan Pardew, Ameobi, Danny Shittu, Dike / Super Eagles Of Nigeria (1) Vs South Africa (0) / France(1) Vs Brazil(0): World Cup. Zidane Or Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsene 1 Vs Pardew 1 by TSpurs(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2006
I just cant believe the FA judgement.
How on earth could they fine Allan, when it was obvious that Arsene was the major culprit that day.
What Arsene does is DISGRACEFUL,BABARIC and rubbish of a man who has been in football for over 23 years.
I am not suprised that Arsenal's board described the incident as "minor". A bad loser called the professor.
Lets hear your views on FA verdict
Re: Arsene 1 Vs Pardew 1 by loyika(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2006
My views are that Spurs should look for another team as lying in 12th position has started to affect their supporters.

What part of Pardew's apology did you not seem to get ; the Part where he said he was wrong, or the part where he praised Wenger.

Anyway with a boxer for a coach, doesn't surprise me one bit that Spurs are where they are meant to be THE BOTTOM tongue

But if you feel so strongly about it, you guys can petition the FA yourselves, and while you are at it, ask them to give you guys some points to catch up with the top 5 teams.

Any more views cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsene 1 Vs Pardew 1 by TSpurs(m): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2006
This is what Paddew says " If i do anything wrong to Wenger, i am sorry"
He said "If"
I cant believe this, Wenger is too pompous.
Re: Arsene 1 Vs Pardew 1 by TSpurs(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2006
Here is what Mr Arsene says as reported on page 3 of London guardian(football Barclays Premiership) yesterday.
" I DONT WORRY ABOUT MY IMAGE BUT MY CLUB. MY JOB IS TO WIN GAMES AND SOMETIMES I GO A LITTLE BIT FURTHER THAN I SHOULD. I BEHAVE LIKE I FEEL I HAVE TO BEHAVE. I AM ADULT ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN I DON'T DO RIGHT AND I HAVE TO ACCEPT IT. THE REST IS MOVIES AND NOT REAL LIFE"
Re: Arsene 1 Vs Pardew 1 by loyika(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2006
He also said;

"Alan Pardew apologised because I felt provoked in a disrespectful way in my area. I accept his apologies and life goes on.

"It was a small incident when two managers had a disagreement on a heated incident. I will not demand a hearing because for me the incident is over. "

and

"I will not especially want to travel to the FA for that. I have been on the bench for 22 years. I know when I am right and when I am wrong and that's it.

"I said I regret having reacted so all the rest now can only be boring and a waste of time. "

So Mr. Tspurs try and do something more important with your time , the issue is dead, and everyone has moved on. YOU SHOULD TO tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsene 1 Vs Pardew 1 by kitaun(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2006
@Loyika, i wonder what happened to my initial post on this issue, why even glorify Tspurs with a response? its not worth ur time or effort!
Re: Arsene 1 Vs Pardew 1 by LoverBwoy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2006
could this be akolawale cool

I thought Kitaun chased mr objective out for a bit grin
Re: Arsene 1 Vs Pardew 1 by mukina2: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2006

could this be akolawale cool

*thinking* sometime ago he said he was changing his username
Re: Arsene 1 Vs Pardew 1 by kitaun(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2006
I really don't know what to make of this but i asked Akola of a similar rumour and he denied changing or using any other id, he just said he's been busy, and abeg o i no pursue big bros o

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea’s Mikel Obi Could Lose Coach Today / Big Bust For Nigeria After The Arrival Of Emmanuel Emenike And Others / Enyeama Urges Governors To Emulate Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.