Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Where Can I Borrow Money Apart From Commercial Banks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Can I Borrow Money Apart From Commercial Banks (2405 Views)

MMM Tears Family Apart / How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria / Commercial Banks Dollar To Naira Rate Is Alarming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Borrow Money Apart From Commercial Banks by Amakortee: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
pls house, I am an Msc. student of ABU Zaria. I lost my little job in the process of searching for admission. I have done all necessary registration after I was given admission on 22nd of February 2016. now it's remaining my school fees. they people I hoped on, failed. A circular has been released that PG matriculation is on 21st April and if u have not registered/paid your school fees, it means u have lost the admission. i dont want to loose this admission. I WANT TO BORROW MONEY SO I CAN PAY MY FEES at least for this session. WHERE CAN I GO TO? i promise to pay back as soon as i get a little work to do. someone should pls help direct me. mod sorry I dropped my plea here
Re: Where Can I Borrow Money Apart From Commercial Banks by Obichi98(m): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
I bought an ebook with address of where you can asses loan for 2k
But with your situation don't know how charge you for this,so contact me through my profile so we can seal the deal .
Re: Where Can I Borrow Money Apart From Commercial Banks by redsconsult(m): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why borrow money to pay your school fees when you can actually earn the school fees within 2 weeks to a month doing little ... you dont even need to sell anything to even earn it. Just your active participation in the programme will earn you all you needed to pay your school fees...I will help you out if only you are willing to be part of the programme and will never scam you... 08143132255 watsapp only
Re: Where Can I Borrow Money Apart From Commercial Banks by Amakortee: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2016
Obichi98:
I bought an ebook with address of where you can asses loan for 2k
But with your situation don't know how charge you for this,so contact me through my profile so we can seal the deal .

pls, can u drop ur mail?
Re: Where Can I Borrow Money Apart From Commercial Banks by Olaryeankarh(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Amakortee:
pls house, I am an Msc. student of ABU Zaria. I
lost my little job in the process of searching for
admission. I have done all necessary
registration after I was given admission on
22nd of February 2016. now it's remaining my
school fees. they people I hoped on, failed. A
circular has been released that PG
matriculation is on 21st April and if u have not
registered/paid your school fees, it means u
have lost the admission. i dont want to loose
this admission. I WANT TO BORROW MONEY SO
I CAN PAY MY FEES at least for this session.
WHERE CAN I GO TO? i promise to pay back as
soon as i get a little work to do. someone
should pls help direct me. mod sorry I dropped
my plea here

You might wanna try out C24 Limited (www.c24.com.ng) for loan without collateral in Nigeria. Interest rate is quite cheap.
Re: Where Can I Borrow Money Apart From Commercial Banks by Tejuri(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Loan sharks, but they might remove an eye if you cant pay back.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Borrow Money Apart From Commercial Banks by Ambassador1991(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tejuri:
Loan sharks, but they might remove an eye if you cant pay back.

Please, do you have contacts of loan sharks?
Re: Where Can I Borrow Money Apart From Commercial Banks by Tejuri(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Ambassador1991:

Please, do you have contacts of loan sharks?
None. I doubt you wanna even go down that route.
Re: Where Can I Borrow Money Apart From Commercial Banks by passarella013: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2016
You may try pay later.ng or quick check.ng

(1) (Reply)

Come In Here, See The Easiest Way To Make Money Online With Your Mobile Phone / What Business Can I Start With #600k? / Who Has Applied For Fed Govt 300,000 Housing Units?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.