Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Can You Marry Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Her?? (610 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Her?? by latinoKingdom(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
This question go to the guys can you marry a lady that is older than you? If yes kindly state reasons and if no state reasons also, pls mature mind only, nairaland kids keep off
Re: Can You Marry Her?? by Olasco93: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
If she is my kind of woman and she is older than me, i will marry her sharp, sharp.
In the institution of marriage, according to the Bible, God did not mention that a man must or must not marry an older lady, it is the society that is creating those ideology
It still depend on the reason(s) one have before marrying. Sometimes, people marry older women for their selfish motives like Adesuwa's brother Osaro... Osaro got married to a 43 years old Canadian woman, while he was 28. Even the wedding shake ground for Benin. The woman was a very wealthy woman though... #Trust Beninites!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Her?? by PureWays(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
I can date her.
Re: Can You Marry Her?? by donbenedict(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Can date buh not marry.
Re: Can You Marry Her?? by Daniel2289(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
If d age gap is nt much, nd d LOVE is there, y not I can marry her. My reason is dat, d love I have 4 her have covered all tins.

(1) (Reply)

Just One Last Time / Aint the dog cute / Love Machine Vs The Real Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.