Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,457 members, 7,971,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Clearly Are You Seeing... Tell Us Here. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Clearly Are You Seeing... Tell Us Here. (517 Views)

Have You Seeing This Fruit Before? Photo / What Are You Seeing,is It A Duck Or A Rabbit? Come In And Tell.. / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Clearly Are You Seeing... Tell Us Here. by Goahead(m): 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
I don't really know the right section to post this. But all the same, MODs can take it to the appropriate section.

You can you drive Tell us your EXIT here!

Lalasticlala

Re: How Clearly Are You Seeing... Tell Us Here. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Capital letter C. Exit C.

1 Like

Re: How Clearly Are You Seeing... Tell Us Here. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
C

1 Like

Re: How Clearly Are You Seeing... Tell Us Here. by Ahzyz(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Capital leta C small leta c
Re: How Clearly Are You Seeing... Tell Us Here. by dnational(m): 1:34am On Apr 18, 2016
To confess I couldn't possibly follow the car but I cheated by noticing that a,b and d had dead ends.so c was no doubt the exit

(1) (Reply)

Small Car Spotted Carrying Large Coffin In Ibadan Road (photo) / Nigeria Drops Out Of Top 15 In Africa From World 3rd Fastest Growing Economy / Nigeria’s Second Genocide On Biafra Authorized By Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.