Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,923 members, 7,909,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:06 AM

How To Text A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Fancy You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Text A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Fancy You! (1534 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Text A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Fancy You! by leslimark(m): 4:13am On Apr 18, 2016
Do you want to know how to text a girl for the first time? Also, do want her to fancy you? Well, I have some real "golden nuggets" here to share with you.Texting is a massive part of our lives today. It is so big that a lot of people communicate via text or email more so than voice calls, are you with me? So, you need to make sure that you master the skills you need to get women while texting. When you have just met a hot girl it is very "nerve wrecking" thinking about the initial point of contact.

Many people procrastinate over, whether they should text or call. Let me tell you something, if you procrastinate too much you will do nothing! So, I suggest that a cheeky text is the best option. this way you can gauge her interest by her response. Another good indicator is how long she takes to respond.

here are secret amazing tips. click on the link and learn the secret http://magneticmessagingsecret..com/ How To Text A Girl for the first time, become a master at it and she will fancy you!

Re: How To Text A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Fancy You! by chriskosherbal(m): 5:50am On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmm seriously?
Re: How To Text A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Fancy You! by seunlayi(m): 6:04am On Apr 18, 2016
9ice.

1 Like

Re: How To Text A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Fancy You! by NnamdiN: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2016
Life's too short for this bro. This is a new week, teach us how to convert small yuan to big naira

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Muscles ❤ / I Am New Here. Come In And Show Me Around. / A Way To A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.